Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. 06:36 - Sep 1 with 1690 viewskiwidale

The feel good factor is back long live King Keith Coventry 0-2 Dale Henderson. Done.

This is not the time for bickering.

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. on 09:42 - Sep 1 with 1575 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith Hill’s interview post Middlesbrough tells us he is now conceding that we need to play in a different way. We can’t play that “holistic,beautiful game” with “ 500 or 600 “ passes . So I expect a very different approach today, an exciting one, producing many more chances, getting the ball up the field quicker, and in the box without all that fannying about. Zak should add a bit of magic, and if Dooley is given 20 minutes then we are in for a mouthwatering afternoon.

I think, and hope, we have suddenly turned a corner in less than a week...

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. on 10:56 - Sep 1 with 1450 viewstony_roch975

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. on 09:42 - Sep 1 by YouTubeDale

Keith Hill’s interview post Middlesbrough tells us he is now conceding that we need to play in a different way. We can’t play that “holistic,beautiful game” with “ 500 or 600 “ passes . So I expect a very different approach today, an exciting one, producing many more chances, getting the ball up the field quicker, and in the box without all that fannying about. Zak should add a bit of magic, and if Dooley is given 20 minutes then we are in for a mouthwatering afternoon.

I think, and hope, we have suddenly turned a corner in less than a week...

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted the same thought on another thread with same enthusiasm - only problem is Keith's latest interview pre-Coventry suggests the opposite - "the late hurrah (last 20mins @ Middlesborough) shouldn't confuse me with my team selection....I've got to stick to what I believe will get us success.... that 20 min hurrah was more for the supporters to debate about"). We'll see!

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. on 11:17 - Sep 1 with 1400 views442Dale

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. on 10:56 - Sep 1 by tony_roch975

Posted the same thought on another thread with same enthusiasm - only problem is Keith's latest interview pre-Coventry suggests the opposite - "the late hurrah (last 20mins @ Middlesborough) shouldn't confuse me with my team selection....I've got to stick to what I believe will get us success.... that 20 min hurrah was more for the supporters to debate about"). We'll see!

Just because we “debate” it, doesn’t mean we aren’t right and that that 20 minutes should be seen as a real positive which illustrates what we are good at and where the players look at their best. The comment about the game being won and Middlesbrough easing off was particularly mystifying because a) it clearly wasn’t won as we nearly equalised more than once, and b) Boro were defending for their lives, not easing off.

It makes you wonder at times what prompts such thoughts and then being made public, because we all know how that 20 or so minutes and the “debate” on here after Tuesday was actually one which gave fans a lift. There’s not a necessity for badges or to work within the game to know what you’re talking about and say when you recognise your team’s most effective way of playing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow. on 17:03 - Sep 1 with 1135 viewsYouTubeDale

The style of play did indeed break the mould of 500 passes. End to end exciting stuff. We rode our luck, with Coventry missing countless chances. Hendo scoring but judged offside, Hendo complaining about the decision.

Well done Calvin on his first goal of the season. If we keep up that style of play Calvin will get many more.

Up the Dale !!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 23:59]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024