Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? 11:49 - Dec 17 with 1559 viewsdingdangblue

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 1546 viewsdingdangblue

To all fans I'd imagine both answers are obviously linked - the first option is more likely to happen should the 2nd option occur.
It's just baffling.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 11:54]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 12:14 - Dec 17 with 1498 viewsrod_leach

There should be a third option - not annoyed
Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 15:06 - Dec 17 with 1377 viewsDaleiLama

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 11:52 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

To all fans I'd imagine both answers are obviously linked - the first option is more likely to happen should the 2nd option occur.
It's just baffling.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 11:54]

It's more like losing the remote control for the box than having a break-in for me. Frustration rather than annoyance or anything stronger.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 15:21 - Dec 17 with 1361 viewsdingdangblue

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 15:06 - Dec 17 by DaleiLama

It's more like losing the remote control for the box than having a break-in for me. Frustration rather than annoyance or anything stronger.

I gave Hill the benefit of the doubt when midfielders were supposedly injured - but surely everyone wants Hendo in a position where he is more likely to score - I reckon if you look at historical figures the top scorers in football are forwards playing in forward positions!
There was a lovely move in the first half Saturday where Henderson from a deeper position chipped it perfectly to Camps to volley it in - Camps for some reason (because he's not a forward) tried to pass it square and it was blocked - Henderson in the same position shoots for goal and has a great chance of putting us 1-0 up. It just doesn't make sense.

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 15:41 - Dec 17 with 1346 viewsDaleiLama

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 15:21 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

I gave Hill the benefit of the doubt when midfielders were supposedly injured - but surely everyone wants Hendo in a position where he is more likely to score - I reckon if you look at historical figures the top scorers in football are forwards playing in forward positions!
There was a lovely move in the first half Saturday where Henderson from a deeper position chipped it perfectly to Camps to volley it in - Camps for some reason (because he's not a forward) tried to pass it square and it was blocked - Henderson in the same position shoots for goal and has a great chance of putting us 1-0 up. It just doesn't make sense.

You're preaching to the choir DDB.

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 18:01 - Dec 17 with 1240 viewsMoonyDale

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 15:21 - Dec 17 by dingdangblue

It's not just Hendo out of position though, and hasn't been for 2 seasons although I concede the Hendo one is the most baffling....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 20:19 - Dec 17 with 1182 viewsboromat

Don't really mind where hendo plays as well as he's playing well. Think he's scored goals from both midfield and up front this season. Anyone got the stats on this?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 20:25 - Dec 17 with 1164 viewsdingdangblue

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 20:19 - Dec 17 by boromat

Don't really mind where hendo plays as well as he's playing well. Think he's scored goals from both midfield and up front this season. Anyone got the stats on this?

I know he scored his hat trick v Gillingham playing central striker.

Login to get fewer ads

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:05 - Dec 18 with 1001 viewsJames1980

If he is the tyrant people say he his, wonder if Hill is that much of one, that if Hendo said. 'Come on boss, I am much better utilised up front'. Hill would respond by dropping him or even putting up for sale, for not respecting his authroritah.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:08 - Dec 18 with 997 viewsDaleiLama

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:05 - Dec 18 by James1980

If he is the tyrant people say he his, wonder if Hill is that much of one, that if Hendo said. 'Come on boss, I am much better utilised up front'. Hill would respond by dropping him or even putting up for sale, for not respecting his authroritah.

Hilly would chop his legs off before selling Hendo. Maybe even naming him as striker too?

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:11 - Dec 18 with 985 viewsJames1980

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:08 - Dec 18 by DaleiLama

Hilly would chop his legs off before selling Hendo. Maybe even naming him as striker too?

Perhaps he has already, but if he hasn't. Hendo should have the cohones, to tell Hill he is the best forward at the club, he should bloomin well play as a forward.

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:15 - Dec 18 with 984 viewsrochdaleriddler

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 12:14 - Dec 17 by rod_leach

There should be a third option - not annoyed

Are you on glue?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 11:23 - Dec 18 with 946 viewsrod_leach

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:15 - Dec 18 by rochdaleriddler

Are you on glue?

Nope, just not annoyed. Bigger things in life than football results annoy me, but I'm honestly not that bothered. We were far worse than we are at the moment for years and years and I'm still enjoying being in League One
Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 11:36 - Dec 18 with 924 viewsrochdaleriddler

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 11:23 - Dec 18 by rod_leach

Nope, just not annoyed. Bigger things in life than football results annoy me, but I'm honestly not that bothered. We were far worse than we are at the moment for years and years and I'm still enjoying being in League One

I know there are bigger things but I do like to come away from games having been entertained, and having seen a good win. The flat atmosphere, the turgid football , the cold pies are making want to go shopping instead, and I hate shopping

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 12:32 - Dec 18 with 894 viewsD_Alien

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 10:11 - Dec 18 by James1980

Perhaps he has already, but if he hasn't. Hendo should have the cohones, to tell Hill he is the best forward at the club, he should bloomin well play as a forward.

Consider this: Hendo tells the manager he prefers playing deeper than centre forward, is told in return he can play where he likes as long as he performs. Hendo may prefer greater involvement in the game at this stage of his career than chasing down the keeper at back passes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 13:21 - Dec 18 with 854 viewsJames1980

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 12:32 - Dec 18 by D_Alien

Consider this: Hendo tells the manager he prefers playing deeper than centre forward, is told in return he can play where he likes as long as he performs. Hendo may prefer greater involvement in the game at this stage of his career than chasing down the keeper at back passes

If that, is, the case, that does it! Hilly Hilly Hilly, Out Out Out. We can't have players calling the shots, what ever next.

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 14:03 - Dec 18 with 812 viewsD_Alien

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 13:21 - Dec 18 by James1980

If that, is, the case, that does it! Hilly Hilly Hilly, Out Out Out. We can't have players calling the shots, what ever next.

Or calling the lack of shots?

tbf, i'd expect the senior professional/captain at any club to have some input into how the team is organised - my point being that if Hendo wasn't happy playing deeper then i dare say he'd make that known. This, in counterpoint to the argument that it's Hill who's entirely at fault in asking his most prolific forward to play a deeper role

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 14:33 - Dec 18 with 783 viewsrod_leach

Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward? on 11:36 - Dec 18 by rochdaleriddler

I know there are bigger things but I do like to come away from games having been entertained, and having seen a good win. The flat atmosphere, the turgid football , the cold pies are making want to go shopping instead, and I hate shopping

Don't get me wrong, I'd like it to be better than it is, without a doubt, but I still can't bring myself to be actually annoyed about it not being.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024