Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Morley 21:04 - Jan 31 with 2428 viewsblackdogblue

Don’t want tempt fate but feel sorry for the kid.. if I was him I would be pi$$ed as an understatement .

No reflection on Luke’s great news for him personally & a different position / player to Motley but taken out of the window for the last few months..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Aaron Morley on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 2402 viewsTVOS1907

He'll probably sign for Crewe.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Aaron Morley on 21:10 - Jan 31 with 2316 viewsblackdogblue

Aaron Morley on 21:06 - Jan 31 by TVOS1907

He'll probably sign for Crewe.

Inside info or does he have a train set? 😀😀

Aaron Morley on 21:15 - Jan 31 with 2255 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Young Aaron has plenty of time to prove himself here and is at the start of his career.

If he buckles down and works hard there is no reason why this time next year HE will be the next Luke Mathewson prospect.
Aaron Morley on 21:21 - Jan 31 with 2179 viewsTVOS1907

Aaron Morley on 21:10 - Jan 31 by blackdogblue

Inside info or does he have a train set? 😀😀

Neither.

Aaron Morley on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 2126 viewsSuddenLad

Aaron Morley's time will come. He is a fine young player and none of us knows whether or by who he is being tracked with an eye to a future signing. No reason why he should be brassed off. If he continues his development, he'll get his chance.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Aaron Morley on 21:32 - Jan 31 with 2060 viewsblackdogblue

Aaron Morley on 21:26 - Jan 31 by SuddenLad

Aaron Morley's time will come. He is a fine young player and none of us knows whether or by who he is being tracked with an eye to a future signing. No reason why he should be brassed off. If he continues his development, he'll get his chance.

My point being he has been around for a while, I remember him coming on for his debut (tip my cap to TVOS for when) Luke only this season..

Aaron Morley on 21:38 - Jan 31 with 2005 viewsTVOS1907

Aaron Morley on 21:32 - Jan 31 by blackdogblue

My point being he has been around for a while, I remember him coming on for his debut (tip my cap to TVOS for when) Luke only this season..

Morley? v Notts County in the Checkatrade in October 2016.

Aaron Morley on 21:40 - Jan 31 with 1985 viewsmilnrowblue

Aaron might not want to leave? None of us have the insight into our players mindsets. Luke appears to be a generational talent, which may seem quite early to say but he’s only signed his first team contract this season and has been snapped up by a Europa League/potential top 4 side.

Aaron is fantastic, but he’s not on the same level of potential. He might have the mindset of finding himself in the mans game rather than going to Preston or the likes and playing u23s football.

Again, I could be wrong and he might be fuming he hasn’t gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Morley on 21:56 - Jan 31 with 1888 viewsdingdangblue

'taken out of the window' ?

I presume you mean injured?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Aaron Morley on 10:52 - Feb 1 with 1397 viewsEllDale

Under Hill we used to have this policy of selling players when they had played 100 games or so and were proven footballers.
Allen was a classic example along with Cannon.
I think Morley will be the next player to leave for a fee, perhaps in 12 months?
I'm not sure where the next payday after him is coming from though?
Aaron Morley on 11:04 - Feb 1 with 1373 viewsVivaDonaldo

My opinion on Aaron is a little different than some. I actually feel he has the potential to be the biggest saleable asset now in the squad.

Only turning 20 this month, regarded by many at the club in interviews etc as the most technically gifted. He's physically matured in the last year or two and this season has added goals to his game, good ones at that. Has a good eye and ability to pick a pass and will benefit greatly from being around the likes of Ryan and Lund in becoming a more complete midfielder.

Much more to come from him and from what I've seen his temperament and attitude can't be questioned.

Shame the injury happened when it did.
Aaron Morley on 11:08 - Feb 1 with 1357 viewsdingdangblue

Aaron Morley on 11:04 - Feb 1 by VivaDonaldo

My opinion on Aaron is a little different than some. I actually feel he has the potential to be the biggest saleable asset now in the squad.

Only turning 20 this month, regarded by many at the club in interviews etc as the most technically gifted. He's physically matured in the last year or two and this season has added goals to his game, good ones at that. Has a good eye and ability to pick a pass and will benefit greatly from being around the likes of Ryan and Lund in becoming a more complete midfielder.

Much more to come from him and from what I've seen his temperament and attitude can't be questioned.

Shame the injury happened when it did.

Really hope he starts today and MJ is given a 'rest'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Aaron Morley on 11:30 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsVivaDonaldo

Aaron Morley on 11:08 - Feb 1 by dingdangblue

Really hope he starts today and MJ is given a 'rest'.

Same, providing he's fit.
Aaron Morley on 11:56 - Feb 1 with 1219 viewsdingdangblue

Aaron Morley on 11:30 - Feb 1 by VivaDonaldo

Same, providing he's fit.

To be honest if he is 50% fit he'll still be more mobile than MJ!

Aaron Morley on 12:57 - Feb 1 with 1139 viewstodmordendale

Well said Donaldo.
Aaron has been on the bench the past couple of games. I think he needs some game time now until the end of the season and I believe he can only get better with reinvigorated Ryan and Lund alongside him.
Great re-signing in my opinion, Lund.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024