Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reg Jenkins 20:40 - Feb 5 with 2033 viewsMHall963

Bit random but can anybody confirm reg Jenkins last rochdale appearance? Can’t find any details anywhere other than him leaving at the end of the 72/73 season.
Reg Jenkins on 20:51 - Feb 5 with 2010 viewsTVOS1907

Brentford (h), 24th March 1973, lost 1-0

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Reg Jenkins on 22:41 - Feb 5 with 1878 viewsMHall963

Cheers! And David Cross’s while we’re at it
Reg Jenkins on 22:48 - Feb 5 with 1865 viewsmingthemerciless

2nd of October 1971. A 5-0 defeat of Torquay United. Cross scored 2 goals, 1 a penalty.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 22:48]
Reg Jenkins on 23:58 - Feb 5 with 1810 viewspioneer

What and end of season that was....half way up the third division, fired the manager and released the club legend without an opportunity for the fans to say thanks and goodbye. Unforgivable....and we wont talk about ‘what happened next’.
Reg Jenkins on 22:21 - Feb 9 with 1432 viewsMHall963

Thanks for the help, Ive been looking through my programmes, and whilst looking at getting rid of them, so far ive just bought more. They havent cost me too much at all and their all good to have, so I have been looking into getting any that are of significance in dales history books.

Currently Im trying to find out Hillys first and last games in management for us, Tony Collins first game in management for us, and did Chris Lucketti ever play a game for us professionally?

Im not bothering with the league cup final programme as its upwards of £1200 quid, but If you think theres any more games of significance you think i'd be worth getting my hands on please let me know as it would be a great help, and thanks for the feedback.
Reg Jenkins on 22:43 - Feb 9 with 1418 viewsTVOS1907

Reg Jenkins on 22:21 - Feb 9 by MHall963

Thanks for the help, Ive been looking through my programmes, and whilst looking at getting rid of them, so far ive just bought more. They havent cost me too much at all and their all good to have, so I have been looking into getting any that are of significance in dales history books.

Currently Im trying to find out Hillys first and last games in management for us, Tony Collins first game in management for us, and did Chris Lucketti ever play a game for us professionally?

Im not bothering with the league cup final programme as its upwards of £1200 quid, but If you think theres any more games of significance you think i'd be worth getting my hands on please let me know as it would be a great help, and thanks for the feedback.

Hill - First: 23rd December 2006 away at MK Dons, although he was only caretaker manager at the time
Last: 2nd March 2019 at Luton

Collins - 20th August 1960 v Stockport (away)

Chris Lucketti played one game v Hartlepool, 22nd April 1989

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024