Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lotto bank accounts etc 18:32 - Jun 23 with 1609 viewsRaymondJohn

[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 19:05]
Lotto bank accounts etc on 20:06 - Jun 23 with 1476 viewsjudd

Thanks for sharing that Ray and best of luck with your future.

Strangely enough I asked for my money back only to be told it had been credited to my account and would be entered into draws until my credit ran out. Lotto rules do not allow for refunds.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lotto bank accounts etc on 20:31 - Jun 23 with 1427 viewsSandyman

Again, looks like some very strange actions by the club towards stalwarts of the various fundraising schemes that have helped ensured RAFC's survival over the years. This one will run some more given the Trust has a meeting to come with "Total Gaming Solutions" but it's not adding up right now. Potentially losing (another) committed employee en route? I do hope not.
Lotto bank accounts etc on 20:39 - Jun 23 with 1402 viewsjudd

Lotto bank accounts etc on 20:31 - Jun 23 by Sandyman

Again, looks like some very strange actions by the club towards stalwarts of the various fundraising schemes that have helped ensured RAFC's survival over the years. This one will run some more given the Trust has a meeting to come with "Total Gaming Solutions" but it's not adding up right now. Potentially losing (another) committed employee en route? I do hope not.

It will be interesting to establish just how much Total Gaming Solutions and their canvassers Place Enterprise costs the club for their services/consultancy/management fee whatever It is labelled.
It would also be interesting to know if these charges were in place last November (I think) when the Trust was told the prostate cancer charity takes 20% from collections and that was all that went out of the club.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lotto bank accounts etc on 12:37 - Jun 24 with 1090 viewsRaymondJohn

Lotto bank accounts etc on 20:39 - Jun 23 by judd

It will be interesting to establish just how much Total Gaming Solutions and their canvassers Place Enterprise costs the club for their services/consultancy/management fee whatever It is labelled.
It would also be interesting to know if these charges were in place last November (I think) when the Trust was told the prostate cancer charity takes 20% from collections and that was all that went out of the club.

All done , Francis Fielding now as full access to the lottery bank account and the Lottery manager does not.
Lotto bank accounts etc on 17:46 - Jun 24 with 946 viewsblackdogblue

Hi Ray,

Have sent you a PM

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024