Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City 17:40 - Oct 17 with 1026 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City 17th Oct 2020 17:37
An awful performance saw Dale easily beaten by Hull City by three goals to nil at Spotland and it could have been more. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 17:56 - Oct 17 with 972 views442Dale

Another good report. These have been consistently good all season and with everyone watching at home it’s well worth reading to see how well they capture the mood.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 18:16 - Oct 17 with 948 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 17:56 - Oct 17 by 442Dale

Another good report. These have been consistently good all season and with everyone watching at home it’s well worth reading to see how well they capture the mood.

Pretty accurate

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 19:57 - Oct 17 with 848 viewsChaffRAFC

Cheers, I appreciate that.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 20:06 - Oct 17 with 823 viewsnordenblue

Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 19:57 - Oct 17 by ChaffRAFC

Cheers, I appreciate that.

Its nice to read an honest report on how it was actually viewed rather than a managers spin, having just listened to BBMs interview it sounds like we were unlucky to lose 3.0,having read yours it's quite the opposite.
Great write up Chaff
Match Report: Rochdale 0-3 Hull City on 21:02 - Oct 17 with 760 viewsonedalefan

Agree with the comment 'bloody awful'.
Please don't refer to Bazuna 'in net'. It's 'in goal'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024