Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Bottom Line.... 00:46 - Aug 13 with 1024 viewsmikehunt

(Before I start, just wanted to apologise for starting a separate thread about these matters. All these things have been said much more succinctly in other threads (particularly RAFC Blue’s threads - My Hero 💪 bow]. I missed them initially. Maybe this thread (or another one) could be put together with all the salient points to help anybody new to all this , get their head around it).

…. has to be: What does a wide boy from Essex and his cronies want with a little. unregarded, football club like Rochdale? Why haven't they come out and spoken to the supporters about their plans for the future of the club and how they intend to finance it, to allay their fears? And why try to acquire the club by stealth - hiding behind a non-disclosure agreement?
Hardly the actions of an altruistic benefactor is it?

On another point, surely they can't be thinking of legal action against our newest board members for breach of the non-disclosure agreement? Didn't this malarkey begin before their tenure? And anyway, can't we counter with action regarding the leaking of shareholders addresses?
Curran and your associates, if you are serious about the future of of our football club - just do one!!! Sort your own businesses out. We neither need nor want your help.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:51]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

My Bottom Line.... on 00:59 - Aug 13 with 1004 views_Windydale

What does a wide boy from Essex and his cronies want?

A Plaything, toy, somewhere to put stashes of money.

A business that can be exited (if done by the book and liquidated correctly) and have no comeback if the business goes t1ts up. Just start up another, so what it's a 3rd division club that one doesn't have any affinity with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024