Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shareholdings 12:24 - Aug 25 with 2959 viewssamueloneils

Has anyone noticed that the shareholding numbers per the latest Companies House details dated 28 June don`t add up to the total shares issued? There is a shortfall of some 40,000 shares. We need to know at this dangerous time exactly who owns the shares in our club.

By my reckoning there are 502,957 issued shares per the last published accounts.
I have ploughed through the Companies House lists which show
Andrew Kilpatrick 110,000
The Americans 74,685
Andrew Kelly 58,250
Graham Morris 31,772
David Kilpatrick 22,397
Geoff Brierley 14,387
Graham Rawlinson 14,250
David Bottomley 12,960
The Dale Trust 12,625
Tony Pockney 12,500
The Fitton Sisters 7,538
Andrew Hilton 5,200
Chris Cheetham 5,000
Robin Mathieson 5,000
Mark Smith 5,000
Colin Parton 5,000

These total 80% of the total shares.
It is easy to see where the famous 42% control figure came from (Messrs Kilpatrick/Americans/Bottomley and Rawlinson) but otherwise the remaining 20% of the holding comes from 8 individual holders of between 1,000 and 5,000 shares and totalling 8% of the total shares, and then a cool 303 of the rest of us holding under 1,000 shares, and which only represents 4% of the total.

Stick with me I`m nearly there!

The remaining 8% are not listed.

A clue- Jim Marsh is listed as having disposed of his 35,000 shares in April this year, but nobody is shown as having bought them. Likewise John Faulks with his 6,360 shares on the same date.

All this is public information on the Co House site.

Any answers?
Shareholdings on 13:02 - Aug 25 with 2833 viewsjudd

Jim Marsh's are accounted for, likewise John Faulks

Poll: What is it to be then?

Shareholdings on 14:21 - Aug 25 with 2664 viewssamueloneils

The shareholdings have obviously moved on since 28 June, but where are the Marsh/Faulks shares shown at that date?
Shareholdings on 14:30 - Aug 25 with 2635 viewsboromat

Pretty sure we've covered this before and they're in safe hands. Is this your first post on here? Don't recognise your tag. Apologies if you don't get a fully straight answer as you just never know these days...

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Shareholdings on 15:45 - Aug 25 with 2501 viewssamueloneils

Yes I`ve only just joined. Don`t worry- I remember Ray Aspden joining the club- same time as Arnold Kendall , Jimmy Anders and Frank Lord were in their heyday. And the mound beside the stand. And the dodgy old football buses!

I was concerned simply in view of recent events and the possibility of a repetition re the shares.

I don`t see that the Companies House record is wrong though. In 50 years of dealing with them I have never known them make a mistake.
Shareholdings on 16:14 - Aug 25 with 2417 viewsboromat

Shareholdings on 15:45 - Aug 25 by samueloneils

Yes I`ve only just joined. Don`t worry- I remember Ray Aspden joining the club- same time as Arnold Kendall , Jimmy Anders and Frank Lord were in their heyday. And the mound beside the stand. And the dodgy old football buses!

I was concerned simply in view of recent events and the possibility of a repetition re the shares.

I don`t see that the Companies House record is wrong though. In 50 years of dealing with them I have never known them make a mistake.

If you've looked on Companies House you'll see it's all correct and accounted for. No mistakes or lost shares.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Shareholdings on 16:33 - Aug 25 with 2348 viewsBigKindo

Shareholdings on 15:45 - Aug 25 by samueloneils

Companies House have not correlated onto one page the various Directorships under a certain David Roger Bottomley.
Shareholdings on 17:46 - Aug 25 with 2196 viewssamueloneils

Mia Culpa

I had omitted the last page showing the shareholdings 337-344.

Apologies

Not the best start on the Forum.

I shall now depart to my local hostelry
Shareholdings on 17:55 - Aug 25 with 2163 views442Dale

Shareholdings on 17:46 - Aug 25 by samueloneils

Mia Culpa

I had omitted the last page showing the shareholdings 337-344.

Apologies

Not the best start on the Forum.

I shall now depart to my local hostelry

Tell you what, someone admitting a mistake is about as good as it gets on here, so hope you stick around.

It could have been worse, you might have claimed having an orange away shirt in 1994 was a good idea.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Shareholdings on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 2004 viewsBarrowdale

Shareholdings on 17:55 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

Tell you what, someone admitting a mistake is about as good as it gets on here, so hope you stick around.

It could have been worse, you might have claimed having an orange away shirt in 1994 was a good idea.

Not as bad as me! I thought DB was a decent chap once!😪
Shareholdings on 09:44 - Aug 26 with 1656 viewsDaleiLama

Shareholdings on 19:19 - Aug 25 by Barrowdale

Not as bad as me! I thought DB was a decent chap once!😪

I suspected he may not be all that when I drove past his house

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Etvp0nOWgAsfNsL?format=jpg&name=medium

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024