Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson 13:35 - Sep 9 with 949 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson 9th Sep 2021 13:33
In terms of expectation versus reality, few signings can have disappointed Rochdale fans quite like the loan signing of Liam Dickinson in January 2011. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson on 14:59 - Sep 9 with 889 viewsjacko_dale

Totally forgot he even played for us. Even more surprised to read he played 14 times!
CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson on 15:19 - Sep 9 with 870 views49thseason

The only thing I remember is that he had feet like canal barges.. or more accurately and appropriately perhaps, clown shoes!
CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson on 15:25 - Sep 9 with 856 viewsToffeemanc

CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson on 15:19 - Sep 9 by 49thseason

The only thing I remember is that he had feet like canal barges.. or more accurately and appropriately perhaps, clown shoes!

Your right, I remember the big feet along with a first touch like a trampoline whenever the ball was played into him. Completely underwhelming loan spell to say the least.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson on 17:16 - Sep 10 with 586 viewsfinberty

CCF Rebooted No.13 - Liam Dickinson on 15:19 - Sep 9 by 49thseason

Puts me in mind of Danny Reet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024