Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
club shop 16:34 - Feb 7 with 1807 viewsseasidedale

I know we all moan about what it sells but realistically what would you like the shop to sell ?
club shop on 17:23 - Feb 7 with 1765 viewsSpike

Beach towels!
club shop on 17:31 - Feb 7 with 1745 views442Dale

This is exactly the type of question that they should be asking the fanbase on a regular basis.

The leisurewear takes over the place, far too much. It needs some creativity and knowledge of what fans want and what sells well.

Is there a comprehensive analysis of what each product sells, ie units sold? Because this should produce good information initially.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

club shop on 17:34 - Feb 7 with 1737 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Proper shirts for clubbing and nights out on the away day with Rochdale embroided in letters into the shirt

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

club shop on 17:43 - Feb 7 with 1723 views442Dale

club shop on 17:34 - Feb 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

Proper shirts for clubbing and nights out on the away day with Rochdale embroided in letters into the shirt

They tried that a few years back, Tazzy. Problem is the quality wasn't good enough or the price cheap enough to make anyone want to buy one rather than from the normal places you'd buy a shirt.

club shop on 17:44 - Feb 7 with 1707 viewsjudd

club shop on 17:34 - Feb 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

I thing I have seen the exact shirt for you Botty, which I may buy for you as a peace gesture. Whaddya say?

Poll: What is it to be then?

club shop on 17:48 - Feb 7 with 1711 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

club shop on 17:43 - Feb 7 by 442Dale

They tried that a few years back, Tazzy. Problem is the quality wasn't good enough or the price cheap enough to make anyone want to buy one rather than from the normal places you'd buy a shirt.

Does Quality actually matter if your going in a club nowadays? because its a true fact 4/10 you enter in one of them them there is bound to be a fight therefore the shirt ends up ripped or example 2 your in a nightclub and its gets really hot you aint gonna be bothered about the quality of the shirt as long as it looks good

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

club shop on 17:51 - Feb 7 with 1700 views442Dale

club shop on 17:48 - Feb 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

Does Quality actually matter if your going in a club nowadays? because its a true fact 4/10 you enter in one of them them there is bound to be a fight therefore the shirt ends up ripped or example 2 your in a nightclub and its gets really hot you aint gonna be bothered about the quality of the shirt as long as it looks good

Then buy one from Asda and get a marker pen out.

club shop on 17:54 - Feb 7 with 1689 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

club shop on 17:51 - Feb 7 by 442Dale

Then buy one from Asda and get a marker pen out.

do they even do Blue & Black dress shirts at Asda

Login to get fewer ads

club shop on 17:57 - Feb 7 with 1678 viewsPDIDDY

fork handles

Gissa job

club shop on 18:42 - Feb 7 with 1624 viewsShun

club shop on 17:48 - Feb 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

Will a shirt with Rochdale on really look good in a club? Really?

Having just perused the shop website there's actually quite a good selection of stuff. I can't think of anything that isn't already in there. Oh, apart from a beach towel.
club shop on 18:56 - Feb 7 with 1599 views442Dale

club shop on 18:42 - Feb 7 by Shun

Will a shirt with Rochdale on really look good in a club? Really?

Having just perused the shop website there's actually quite a good selection of stuff. I can't think of anything that isn't already in there. Oh, apart from a beach towel.

This may indeed be the case but it's about making fans aware of it.

Still amazed they didn't feature a different shop item every day or so on the OS. That doesn't mean just a link, but a picture, price details and info... then a link to buy.

Similarly the current sale should be following this route: stick up a small piece about each item of leisurewear available rather than a generic article that just gets reposted.

club shop on 19:11 - Feb 7 with 1579 viewsolympicdale

Mobile phone/smartphone cases.
Umbrellas.
Greetings cards.
Autographed merchandise for the younger fans.

Life is a game of fate.

club shop on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 1547 viewsShun

club shop on 18:56 - Feb 7 by 442Dale

This may indeed be the case but it's about making fans aware of it.

Still amazed they didn't feature a different shop item every day or so on the OS. That doesn't mean just a link, but a picture, price details and info... then a link to buy.

Similarly the current sale should be following this route: stick up a small piece about each item of leisurewear available rather than a generic article that just gets reposted.

Absolutely. I might actually buy that training shirt now. But I wouldn't have even thought to go and have a look had this thread not been started. As I keep saying, customers are lazy, we don't want to go searching, we want things shown to us.

OD, I like all 4 of your suggestions.
club shop on 20:10 - Feb 7 with 1522 viewsolympicdale

club shop on 19:46 - Feb 7 by Shun

Absolutely. I might actually buy that training shirt now. But I wouldn't have even thought to go and have a look had this thread not been started. As I keep saying, customers are lazy, we don't want to go searching, we want things shown to us.

OD, I like all 4 of your suggestions.

I think thats the case of society nowadays, people are lazy we want everything on our doorstep due to most things being available online at touch of a button. At Dale we don't make it easy for people to keep up to date on things like this, for people outside of the borough.

Cheers mate, number 2 in this country I still cant believe we dont sell 'em.

Life is a game of fate.

club shop on 20:12 - Feb 7 with 1516 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

a online ticketing system to book the coach online and online ticketing?

club shop on 20:13 - Feb 7 with 1507 viewsolympicdale

club shop on 20:12 - Feb 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

a online ticketing system to book the coach online and online ticketing?

Wouldn't hold your breathe on that tazzy, we'll be still waiting for that 20 yrs on.

Life is a game of fate.

club shop on 07:36 - Feb 8 with 1440 viewsjorafc

club shop on 19:11 - Feb 7 by olympicdale

Umbrellas.
Greetings cards.

They sell mobile phone covers - I bought 2 last week (they come in packs of two..... They fit iPods aswell (iPod Touch)

http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/RAFCShop/Product.aspx?ProductID=9d123741-7e83-47bb

And a card.....

http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/RAFCShop/product.aspx?ProductID=6d4ea38f-7871-4d9a

club shop on 07:38 - Feb 8 with 1435 viewscy74

club shop on 19:11 - Feb 7 by olympicdale

Umbrellas.
Greetings cards.

There was the photo of Grimes and Adams celebrating v the Buckets which was a quality photo,some signed copies of that or of other highlights would go down well maybe
club shop on 08:41 - Feb 8 with 1418 viewsJumeirahDale

Agree with having more signed stuff.

Mahoosive beach towels.

Do we do golf gear? Like club towels, embroidered head covers etc.

Little Tazzy dolls where you pull a string on his back and he has a go at the Trust?
club shop on 08:56 - Feb 8 with 1409 viewsjudd

club shop on 08:41 - Feb 8 by JumeirahDale

Mahoosive beach towels.

Little Tazzy dolls where you pull a string on his back and he has a go at the Trust?

They've tried them but, just like the real thing, they never worked.

Poll: What is it to be then?

club shop on 08:56 - Feb 8 with 1408 viewsdownunder

club shop on 08:41 - Feb 8 by JumeirahDale

Mahoosive beach towels.

Condoms. printed with Up the Dale, or Love the Dale.

Ribbed of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024