Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spectacular goals against us this season 14:15 - Feb 26 with 597 viewsYouTubeDale

Sheff Weds 2 Dale 0
The game was settled with a stunning goal from Prutton. An Owls corner wasn’t clinically dealt with by the visitors and when Jones’ clearance dropped on the edge of the area, former Leeds man Prutton hit the sweetest of left foot volleys that gave Kean in the Dale goal no chance.

Bradford 1 Dale 0
Wells sped from his own half down the right channel and let fly from around 35 yards, leaving Lucas grasping thin air as the ball rocketed into the top right-hand corner of his net.

Hartlepool 2 Dale 0
Pool’s youngster Luke James hit a stunning first time volley from outside the area which flew past Kurucz.

Scunthorpe 1 Dale 0
Thompson cut in-field from the right and launched an unstoppable rising drive which slammed into the top corner of Kurucz’s net.

Charlton 1 Dale 1
Kevin Long brought down Kermorgant and the Frenchman bent the resulting free kick beautifully into the top corner.

Coleman has only conceded 2 goals in his 4 games, both being spectacular goals. I hope there are no more to come against us but Gary Jones is due one with the number of shots he is having under the instruction of the gaffer. Oh, and what about Jason Kennedy, he's got a spectacular goal in his locker. Come on JK !!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Spectacular goals against us this season on 14:25 - Feb 26 with 573 viewsColDale

we conceded a stunner at MK Dons too
Spectacular goals against us this season on 14:25 - Feb 26 with 571 viewselectricblue

Ive been informed that its 5 games in charge..
2 conceeded, 5 scored, 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat....not bad stats..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Spectacular goals against us this season on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 559 viewssandylaner1

omg i remember JK's goal being good but it looks even better on tv
Spectacular goals against us this season on 20:13 - Feb 26 with 448 viewsYouTubeDale

Spectacular goals against us this season on 14:25 - Feb 26 by electricblue

Ive been informed that its 5 games in charge..
2 conceeded, 5 scored, 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat....not bad stats..

Yes, 5 games in charge - I can't count.

MK Dons 3 Dale 1
With no real apparent danger, full back Adam Smith unleashed an unstoppable 35 yard thunderbolt to level the scores.

Spectacular goals against us this season on 20:23 - Feb 26 with 430 viewsTVOS1907

Spectacular goals against us this season on 20:13 - Feb 26 by YouTubeDale

Yes, 5 games in charge - I can't count.

MK Dons 3 Dale 1
With no real apparent danger, full back Adam Smith unleashed an unstoppable 35 yard thunderbolt to level the scores.

What this tells me is that we have given too many opposing players carte blanche to shoot from distance this season.

Law of averages says some will go in!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spectacular goals against us this season on 20:45 - Feb 26 with 410 viewsYouTubeDale

Got to add that goal by Jonah.

Spectacular goals against us this season on 11:20 - Feb 27 with 326 viewsDaley_Lama

As we embarked on L1 last season, I noted almost immediately the step up in quality of shots from distance.

We scored our own share of them too (Jonah) but it seemed to me that far more long range shots were a) on target and b) likely to cause the keeper trouble/ consternation/back-ache than in L2.

We've not scored many this season but that might partly be down to our midfield not crossing the half way line for most of it, due to them having no confidence in the back 4.

That's starting to change now though, thanks to Kev and Bev.

Poll: DF in or out

Spectacular goals against us this season on 11:22 - Feb 27 with 326 viewsDaley_Lama

p.s. Milton Keynes at home last season.

Robbie Fowler is a git.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Spectacular goals against us this season on 18:05 - Mar 17 with 217 viewsYouTubeDale

Dale 3 Oldham 2

Kuqi had acres of space and plenty of time, not that far from the halfway line, the ball bounces and he smacks the ball up high into the air, Lucas being a few yards out couldn't judge the flight of the ball properly and the ball goes in just beyond his flapping arms. I said flapping...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024