Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wonder 18:00 - Oct 20 with 1555 viewsRAFC1907

Gary Jones left.....

Poll: Bottomley...

No wonder on 19:03 - Oct 20 with 1418 viewssandylaner1

okay.
No wonder on 19:40 - Oct 20 with 1315 views442Dale

Because it allowed Tutte to play his normal game? Or because he needed a new challenge as his performances at Dale had been below par during his last season?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

No wonder on 20:00 - Oct 20 with 1261 viewsstuartcryer

No wonder on 19:40 - Oct 20 by 442Dale

Because it allowed Tutte to play his normal game? Or because he needed a new challenge as his performances at Dale had been below par during his last season?

and now tutte is going backwards such a shame a wonderful talent in bad hands

wardle blue

No wonder on 20:12 - Oct 20 with 1222 viewsTVOS1907

No wonder on 20:00 - Oct 20 by stuartcryer

and now tutte is going backwards such a shame a wonderful talent in bad hands

Is he? Based on what? His goals tally and performances as a whole this season suggest otherwise.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

No wonder on 20:16 - Oct 20 with 1199 viewsstuartcryer

No wonder on 20:12 - Oct 20 by TVOS1907

Is he? Based on what? His goals tally and performances as a whole this season suggest otherwise.

like i keep saying he started great but is having his talent pulled out of him everyone could see is frustration last week was huffing and puffing and throwing his arms about just like the teams overall performances ,not results performances

wardle blue

No wonder on 20:16 - Oct 20 with 1199 viewsstuartcryer

like i keep saying he started great but is having his talent pulled out of him everyone could see is frustration last week was huffing and puffing and throwing his arms about just like the teams overall performances ,not results performances

wardle blue

No wonder on 20:24 - Oct 20 with 1159 viewsTVOS1907

No wonder on 20:16 - Oct 20 by stuartcryer

When have you kept saying it? He has captained us to wins at Gillingham and Accrington in the last 3 weeks. Two poor team performances since are no basis for your argument.

No wonder on 20:30 - Oct 20 with 1146 viewsRAFC1907

No wonder on 19:40 - Oct 20 by 442Dale

Because he was forced out due to Cav being Colemans favourite, Jones is more than capable of doing a job in this division age means nothing in football.

'The man is a machine' quoted by a Bradford fan other week, which we all know he is.

We could have played Jones, Tutte and Kennedy in the same line up.

It was not the midfield that cost us our league 1 status it was failing to stop and failing to score goals last season.

Every thread last season was about our defence not defending (trotman in particular) and our 'goalscores' (grimes) not scoring enough.

The rift at training and then the captaincy being taken away, was enough.....

Poll: Bottomley...

Login to get fewer ads

No wonder on 20:32 - Oct 20 with 1137 viewsstuartcryer

No wonder on 20:24 - Oct 20 by TVOS1907

When have you kept saying it? He has captained us to wins at Gillingham and Accrington in the last 3 weeks. Two poor team performances since are no basis for your argument.

im not getting at tutte i think he is class but he is looking more frustrated week by week and if you read other threads i believe that the team peformances not results are getting worse, we are to negative and to much of jobs for boys , im not a big bbm fan but if he is going to play defenders [jobs for the boys ] why are we paying a wage each week also why are we paying crainey all he has done this season was to come on against accy for a clap what a joke that was another wage we can free up and while im on the subject what exactly does joe hinnigan bring to the club.

wardle blue

No wonder on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 1051 views442Dale

No wonder on 20:30 - Oct 20 by RAFC1907

Because he was forced out due to Cav being Colemans favourite, Jones is more than capable of doing a job in this division age means nothing in football.

'The man is a machine' quoted by a Bradford fan other week, which we all know he is.

We could have played Jones, Tutte and Kennedy in the same line up.

It was not the midfield that cost us our league 1 status it was failing to stop and failing to score goals last season.

Every thread last season was about our defence not defending (trotman in particular) and our 'goalscores' (grimes) not scoring enough.

The rift at training and then the captaincy being taken away, was enough.....

Jones was dropped for one game. He never lost the captaincy, and led us out at Chesterfield the week after.

His performances weren't good ALL season, he should have been left out way before he was based on what was seen on the pitch.

Jones played the sane role as Tutte, you cannot have both bursting forward at the same time. We played a midfield of Jones, JK and Tutte last season, the latter looked half the player he has this season because he was asked to play a different role. See Notts County away for the best example of this.

Gary Jones has, as expected, been excellent for Bradford this season. The move suited all three parties.

No wonder on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 1034 viewsBobbyjoe

I'd put Tutte on a par with Scott Wiseman, a perfectly decent, yeoman footballer.
No wonder on 21:13 - Oct 20 with 1021 views442Dale

No wonder on 21:10 - Oct 20 by Bobbyjoe

I'd put Tutte on a par with Scott Wiseman, a perfectly decent, yeoman footballer.

That'll be Scott Wiseman who was crucial to not only the way we played in our promotion season, but also during our best ever league season when he became a focal part of Hill's new strategy to play at a higher level?

No wonder on 21:21 - Oct 20 with 989 viewsTVOS1907

Simon Yeoman - big nosed Lincoln and Macclesfield forward?

No wonder on 22:01 - Oct 20 with 902 viewsD_Alien

"yeoman footballer"

snigger!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

No wonder on 22:09 - Oct 20 with 875 viewsjudd

I think Rafferty is not far behind what Wiseman gave us as an attacking full back.

But what do I know...

Poll: What is it to be then?

No wonder on 22:43 - Oct 20 with 816 viewsRayWilkins

No wonder on 22:09 - Oct 20 by judd

I think Rafferty is not far behind what Wiseman gave us as an attacking full back.

But what do I know...

The boy has got it in his locker judd, it was only last Tuesday that I was speaking to Carlo about Raffa telling him what a spiffing young footballer the boy is.

'My word'

No wonder on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 809 viewsjudd

No wonder on 22:43 - Oct 20 by RayWilkins

The boy has got it in his locker judd, it was only last Tuesday that I was speaking to Carlo about Raffa telling him what a spiffing young footballer the boy is.

You crab-like lying tvvat.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No wonder on 22:54 - Oct 20 with 803 viewsRayWilkins

No wonder on 22:48 - Oct 20 by judd

You crab-like lying tvvat.

My word that's a bit aggressive, it reminds me of the time I fell out with Roman but that's all water under the bridge now. Splendid.

'My word'

No wonder on 02:10 - Oct 21 with 686 viewsBirchy915

Jones leaving isn't too much of a problem, our step backwards in terms of sport science really is, our lack of wingers is dire and Cav is just a mess.
I don't think he is the worst player in the world, but he is the worst player on the team, needs replacing with someone like Will Atkinson.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

No wonder on 02:54 - Oct 21 with 677 viewsBeefCurtain

No wonder on 22:09 - Oct 20 by judd

But what do I know...

Rafferty can defend and tackle - don't do him an injustice

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

No wonder on 11:20 - Oct 21 with 535 viewsPotterDale

No wonder on 02:10 - Oct 21 by Birchy915

Jones leaving isn't too much of a problem, our step backwards in terms of sport science really is, our lack of wingers is dire and Cav is just a mess.
I don't think he is the worst player in the world, but he is the worst player on the team, needs replacing with someone like Will Atkinson.

Can't see Bradford letting him go.
No wonder on 11:28 - Oct 21 with 510 viewsPDIDDY

maybe

Gissa job

No wonder on 11:41 - Oct 21 with 491 viewssandylaner1

this subject is so boring now, he's gone and not coming back so focus your energy into supporting players currently at the club.

No wonder on 11:44 - Oct 21 with 484 viewsTVOS1907

No wonder on 11:28 - Oct 21 by PDIDDY

maybe

Possibly.

No wonder on 11:44 - Oct 21 with 483 viewssandylaner1

he only stayed after hill left due to eyre offering him a wordly contract, hills judgement was he was only worth one year, i'd believe that

he underperformed like most of the team last season, it doesn't bother me that coleman came in and rustled some jimmies because that's what needed to be done.

maybe if we didn't splash out on jones we could have used that money for some loan signings now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024