Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Eastham 14:45 - Sep 2 with 1945 viewsalwaysrafc

Can any one tell me why Eastham has not featured recently, I have only been to the Hartlepool game, illness forced me to miss Chesterfield.
When we signed this lad everyone was really please and Hilly admitted himself that Eastham & Lancashire would be his starting centre half pairing. has he been that bad since Hartlepool?
Ashley Eastham on 14:51 - Sep 2 with 1921 viewsMass_Debater

No, Hilly just decided to give O'Connell a try and must have been impressed with him.
Ashley Eastham on 14:57 - Sep 2 with 1890 viewspl56

Possibly to do with a natural right/left pairing , with Lancaster the one who's showed most to date as the right hand partner ?
Ashley Eastham on 15:27 - Sep 2 with 1795 viewsD_Alien

If one of the Lancashire / O'Donnell partnership gets injured/suspended, it'll be interesting to see if Hilly slots Bennett in at centre back and Vidal/Rafferty at rightback instead of bringing Eastham in. That'll tell us where he stands in the pecking order.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ashley Eastham on 17:48 - Sep 2 with 1603 viewsGambo

You were warned he's not that good , next to an experienced pro like Zubar he was solid but with another rookie he struggles big time.
Ashley Eastham on 19:00 - Sep 2 with 1463 viewsRalphs12

Ashley Eastham on 17:48 - Sep 2 by Gambo

You were warned he's not that good , next to an experienced pro like Zubar he was solid but with another rookie he struggles big time.

I wouldn't say he struggled when in the team just as someone has said oconnell came in and took his chance. I wouldn't be disappointed if he was still starting.
Ashley Eastham on 19:01 - Sep 2 with 1464 viewsBrierls

Eastham hasn't featured recently because Lancashire and O'Connell are better players, and a better centre back pairing.

Simples.
Ashley Eastham on 19:36 - Sep 2 with 1406 viewsTVOS1907

Ashley Eastham on 17:48 - Sep 2 by Gambo

He hasn't shown anything for us to form an opinion that he's "not that good."

When he played, we kept a clean sheet v Hartlepool, kept Doncaster out for 89 minutes and played for 83 minutes at Burton with ten men.

Hilly tried something different v Chesterfield and has kept to it, even though we have conceded more goals with Eastham out of the team than in it!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 19:47]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024