Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Games in 2 Weeks 21:56 - Jan 14 with 803 viewsboromat

What's everyones expectations?

I think every game is winnable but we're going to need to use the squad. Plenty of football been played recently and not had huge changes to the starting eleven. Chestefield and Sheffield Wednesday are the standout games but in terms of the season they're all just as important.

Lets get off to a winning start against Plymouth.

Up The Dale

Poll: What are we more excited for?

5 Games in 2 Weeks on 12:53 - Jan 15 with 631 viewsaleanddale

Followed Dale a while.

We will probably beat Chesterfield away and Championship Wednesday in the cup.

Then lose to Plymouth Northampton and Dagenham.

Seriously we have to look to win our 3 x home games including the tough cup game.

Then anything we get at Chesterfield & Northampton is a bonus.

Northampton after 3 x tough games in 7 days could be a real banana skin for us. They are no mugs from what i saw at Spotland earlier this year.
5 Games in 2 Weeks on 13:27 - Jan 15 with 561 viewsfitzochris

Time to make a statement of intent and augment the squad. I know a lot depends on Hogan being here beyond January, but hopefully Hilly will shapeshift as necessary as we head into a packed spell of games... Then we'll be well placed for the rest of the season too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

5 Games in 2 Weeks on 13:58 - Jan 15 with 506 viewsParkinsGimp

I think these next 5 are crucial to define our season, and our intent as a fellow fan above has stated. All tough games. Just hope the boys can produce again in the Cup , not had a good Cup run for ages. Wendies are beatable but they are clicking into form so we must be at our best. We all know we cant bet on the Dale cos we never know which "team" will run out on the pitch.
It is certainly enjoyable to watch again though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024