Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paddy McCourt 18:03 - Feb 21 with 2272 views442Dale

On Notts County's bench today.

That's wrong.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Paddy McCourt on 18:40 - Feb 21 with 2190 viewsmacro

So much potential but in the English game hasn't looks poor. All the managers can't be wrong
Paddy McCourt on 18:49 - Feb 21 with 2142 viewsTVOS1907

Where's chalky to tell us about their unbeaten away record?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Paddy McCourt on 00:06 - Feb 22 with 1840 viewsboffley

Paddy McCourt on 18:49 - Feb 21 by TVOS1907

He's fooked off.
Paddy McCourt on 11:02 - Feb 22 with 1643 viewsaleanddale

Paddy McCourt on 18:49 - Feb 21 by TVOS1907

Notts slip to 17th.

Chalky is very quiet today.

They have a big derby ( of sorts ) next up - Port Vale.
Paddy McCourt on 12:12 - Feb 22 with 1587 viewsitschalky

I'm still here lurking in the shadows...

Theres no point in pretending that things are fine with Notts,there not,we arent winning games or even drawing them so now there's only five points between us and relegation and I'm sure that you wouldn't want that would you?...

Sometimes we play great football but don't pick up the points but mostly we are playing crap,teams don't fear coming to Meadow Lane as they know that they can take all three points if they try hard enough....

I don't know if I mentioned this before but we had a really good away run earlier on the season and if it wasn't for that we would be deep in the smelly stuff...

I shall leave you with something to cheer you up,I needed one team to score on a bet yesterday for £120,yep it was Chesterfield....
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 12:13]
Paddy McCourt on 12:16 - Feb 22 with 1569 viewsfitzochris

Paddy McCourt on 12:12 - Feb 22 by itschalky

Theres no point in pretending that things are fine with Notts,there not,we arent winning games or even drawing them so now there's only five points between us and relegation and I'm sure that you wouldn't want that would you?...

Sometimes we play great football but don't pick up the points but mostly we are playing crap,teams don't fear coming to Meadow Lane as they know that they can take all three points if they try hard enough....

I don't know if I mentioned this before but we had a really good away run earlier on the season and if it wasn't for that we would be deep in the smelly stuff...

I shall leave you with something to cheer you up,I needed one team to score on a bet yesterday for £120,yep it was Chesterfield....

Fook off, Chalky.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Paddy McCourt on 14:28 - Feb 22 with 1430 viewsTVOS1907

Good

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Paddy McCourt on 14:30 - Feb 22 with 1420 views442Dale

That bet meant SOMETHING. Unlike anything your team did in the 2009/10 season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024