Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
stewarding 22:34 - Aug 18 with 3032 viewsrochdaleriddler

nipped away in first half injury time from sandy to the pub. The red peril says no, got to wait till ref blows, coupled with decision to bar smoking outside pub, our stewards are certainly busy making friends. I assume they are acting on orders, question is whose and why?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

stewarding on 22:49 - Aug 18 with 2904 viewsSuddenLad

The whole of the ground and surrounding areas are now designated as 'No Smoking' . It was announced before the Peterborough game. There are NO designated smoking areas.

Club decision I presume, which they are quite entitled to do.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

stewarding on 22:53 - Aug 18 with 2866 viewsrochdaleriddler

stewarding on 22:49 - Aug 18 by SuddenLad

The whole of the ground and surrounding areas are now designated as 'No Smoking' . It was announced before the Peterborough game. There are NO designated smoking areas.

Club decision I presume, which they are quite entitled to do.

i dont smoke, but some dale fans do, and giving a small piece of space to accomodate them is good customer care yeah?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

stewarding on 22:59 - Aug 18 with 2808 viewsSuddenLad

stewarding on 22:53 - Aug 18 by rochdaleriddler

i dont smoke, but some dale fans do, and giving a small piece of space to accomodate them is good customer care yeah?

And potentially harmful to others. The 'others' will always be supported in that argument.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

stewarding on 23:01 - Aug 18 with 2778 viewsD_Alien

It would be, but you're a shite customer

Negative, thick and boring

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

stewarding on 23:02 - Aug 18 with 2759 viewsRalphs12

I think the problem is that it's illegal to smoke in the ground these days, so it might be out of the clubs hands
stewarding on 00:49 - Aug 19 with 2549 viewsLS27Rdale

stewarding on 23:02 - Aug 18 by Ralphs12

I think the problem is that it's illegal to smoke in the ground these days, so it might be out of the clubs hands

Now before you bullys on here, start shouting at me.....

I heard a rumour tonight ..from somebody in the kno...oops not in the know, that the reason for the Pearl St toilets being closed ala Pboro, was a fag fire in the loo....

When i say FAG i mean Cigarette.....Hence why the change in policy ....

As usual , minority spoil for the majority....btw i dont smoke, and i have no issues if ppl wanna smoke
stewarding on 06:16 - Aug 19 with 2438 viewssweetcorn

stewarding on 23:02 - Aug 18 by Ralphs12

I tell you what is in the clubs hands though, the fact that sandy lane hasn't had soft drinks all season bar a spell where they just had fanta and no ketchup for the past 2 games, its basic stuff and they can't get it right. Pathetic really.

So no soft drinks last night and then i get told i cant go in the bar until dead on half time by the gimp in a red coat, i think he took his dale bar doesnt open until half time a little too literally..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

stewarding on 06:51 - Aug 19 with 2405 viewsRalphs12

stewarding on 06:16 - Aug 19 by sweetcorn

I tell you what is in the clubs hands though, the fact that sandy lane hasn't had soft drinks all season bar a spell where they just had fanta and no ketchup for the past 2 games, its basic stuff and they can't get it right. Pathetic really.

So no soft drinks last night and then i get told i cant go in the bar until dead on half time by the gimp in a red coat, i think he took his dale bar doesnt open until half time a little too literally..

They didn't even have fanta last night at one point... So if you wanted a drink you had to have a hot drink or nothing.
Login to get fewer ads

stewarding on 07:37 - Aug 19 with 2339 viewsDaley_Lama

i expect insurance is higher if smoking is allowed in an area.

Poll: DF in or out

stewarding on 07:40 - Aug 19 with 2333 viewsColDale

stewarding on 00:49 - Aug 19 by LS27Rdale

Now before you bullys on here, start shouting at me.....

I heard a rumour tonight ..from somebody in the kno...oops not in the know, that the reason for the Pearl St toilets being closed ala Pboro, was a fag fire in the loo....

When i say FAG i mean Cigarette.....Hence why the change in policy ....

As usual , minority spoil for the majority....btw i dont smoke, and i have no issues if ppl wanna smoke

I believe that fire was electrical. A decision was taken fairly early on that Saturday when we played Posh - possibly around midday, so there'd have been no restrictions on someone being able to nip out for a cig.
stewarding on 23:59 - Aug 19 with 1954 viewsNerazzurri

It has been no smoking since pre season friendlies so nothing to do with a Peterborough fire.

Andy Kelly stated at the fans forum that we were informed that what we were doing last season was "not right." By that I assume as it's football league rules that all grounds are no smoking as that enclosure is within the stadium then that has to be covered by the rule.

Forza Nerazzurri

stewarding on 10:09 - Aug 20 with 1738 viewsrochdaleriddler

stewarding on 23:01 - Aug 18 by D_Alien

It would be, but you're a shite customer

Negative, thick and boring

i already said i dont smoke. i'd wager my IQ is significantly higher than yours. sorry to bore you

stewarding on 12:15 - Aug 20 with 1650 viewsD_Alien

stewarding on 10:09 - Aug 20 by rochdaleriddler

i already said i dont smoke. i'd wager my IQ is significantly higher than yours. sorry to bore you

I wouldn't put your house on it RR

Most people realise that constant negativity comes from a failed life, so whatever your IQ it points towards significant under-utilisation of it.

btw most people also know how to spell the word "warrior" and no-one with even half a brain would use it as in "keyboard warrior". Now that really is incredibly boring.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024