Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill out...again 19:53 - Dec 6 with 2464 viewsbazingadale

Anybody starting to buy into what I've been saying for no weeks?

Hill has lost the plot and is losing the confidence of the fans now it seems.
Where was the passion? Where was the pride?

I got ripped apart for posting hill out threads but after reading the forum tonight it seems some posters are agreeing with me now even if they won't post it in such direct terms
Hill out...again on 19:59 - Dec 6 with 2416 views49thseason

Nurse! He's off his meds again.
Hill out...again on 20:00 - Dec 6 with 2411 viewsalderleydale

I certainly don't agree with a lot of what you say

But I am sick of his Bull Shit
Hill out...again on 20:08 - Dec 6 with 2371 viewsmacro

Rubbish
Hill out...again on 20:08 - Dec 6 with 2366 viewsroccydaleian

Hill out...again on 20:08 - Dec 6 by macro

Rubbish

Hill out...again on 20:14 - Dec 6 with 2331 viewsTalkingSutty

No, survive the season and then shift shape this squad. We have to many players who are not improving.

If players don't have the skills to follow instructions either change the player or the style of play to accommodate their limitations. I also have my doubts about how good some of the young players are also,especially playing at this level.

Hills proved himself, I wonder if he sometimes has trouble motivating himself and becomes a bit bored with the mundane nature of managing with a limited budget. Playing youngsters often results in up and down performances which is frustrating for everybody.

I can't honestly believe you think it's a good idea to sack Hill, that would be madness. Criticise his decisions because they aren't always right but to call for his head is just daft and I think you know it.
Hill out...again on 14:35 - Dec 7 with 1989 viewsSIRKEITH

Absolute Garbage!!

Keith hill has done more for this football club than any other manager in its history! He deserves as much time as he needs. Even if ( and we wont ) get relegated, we are no further behind than when he first came to the club ( either time ).

The Rochdale job is one of the hardest in the football league and people who know nothing about football ( you ), come on here and say that Hill should go!

It is laughable

This is an open forum where everyone can voice their opinion - I appreciate that.

But when its simply STUPID, I felt I needed to tell you that.

What are you expecting? Every time we get a decent player, we have to sell them. It is frustrating, but that is what keeps the club going. You don't ever see Rochdale being on the verge of bankruptcy or not being able to pay its staff.

We don't have a pot of money to be able to go and buy more players. We are just below half way in League 1 and we lost 1-0 t Bury on the Cup.
We have been in much worse positions than this i'm afraid.

Yes we could defend corners better and yes we could be more clinical in front of goal. However, the fact is, we are Rochdale, not Barcelona.

I sometimes question who he picks, who he signs etc but for him to be sacked? I don't think so.

For the record, Lancashire ( too slow ), Eastham ( too many mistakes ), Bunny ( he wouldn't get in any League 2 side ), RNL ( complete waste of a wage ), Andrew ( a good sub at best ) are not at the same level as Henderson, Allen, McNulty, but we always will have a couple of really good players and then a squad of mediocre players. That is just how it is!

Be happy for what we have achieved and enjoy the brand of football we are trying to play, while it lasts.

Because if people like you keep spouting rubbish, he will go!

Dunphy doesn't have a great track record of hiring managers. You could argue that he got lucky with Hill ( both times ). Eyre, Coleman - clueless.

Be careful what you wish for . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hill out...again on 15:01 - Dec 7 with 1911 viewsaleanddale

Hill out...again on 20:14 - Dec 6 by TalkingSutty

No, survive the season and then shift shape this squad. We have to many players who are not improving.

If players don't have the skills to follow instructions either change the player or the style of play to accommodate their limitations. I also have my doubts about how good some of the young players are also,especially playing at this level.

Hills proved himself, I wonder if he sometimes has trouble motivating himself and becomes a bit bored with the mundane nature of managing with a limited budget. Playing youngsters often results in up and down performances which is frustrating for everybody.

I can't honestly believe you think it's a good idea to sack Hill, that would be madness. Criticise his decisions because they aren't always right but to call for his head is just daft and I think you know it.

OP is a troll.. And not a very bright one sadly.

You not rate the current crop then TS?

Think Hooper has done really well and Cannon played well in midfield v Port Vale.

A tough ask yesterday against the mercenaries obviously seasoned pros at this or a higher level.

Tanser looks berift of confidence.... Apart from NML who did not play! Who else has the pace to go past his man and drive for goal.. Cause panic in the defence.

We are woefully slow and it gives opponents chance to regroup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024