Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Wanderers 13:45 - Jul 20 with 2145 viewsBigKindo

According to the beeb Director of Football, Dean Holdsworth, has resigned after 22 days in the position.
Bolton Wanderers on 14:05 - Jul 20 with 2094 viewslurker

Bolton Wanderers on 15:51 - Jul 20 with 1953 viewsBarryStrange

Awesome. Pretty sure him and his mates still own the club too.

This could be fun over the coming season.
Bolton Wanderers on 16:08 - Jul 20 with 1901 views_dezzy

Bolton Wanderers on 15:51 - Jul 20 by BarryStrange

Awesome. Pretty sure him and his mates still own the club too.

This could be fun over the coming season.

Let he without sin cast the 1st stone

KHBA

Bolton Wanderers on 16:22 - Jul 20 with 1861 viewsaleanddale

Hey Barry...

You going to give stewie some grief tonight / tomorrow...

He is trouble mate... Be a lion not a lamb!!!

#waltermitty
Bolton Wanderers on 10:08 - Jul 21 with 1474 viewsBarryStrange

Bolton Wanderers on 16:22 - Jul 20 by aleanddale

Hey Barry...

You going to give stewie some grief tonight / tomorrow...

He is trouble mate... Be a lion not a lamb!!!

#waltermitty

Alas not as I live in London and have two small kids requiring my attention, but plenty of others from the sanity end of the spectrum are going I believe.

I am hopeful some of the MB questions we see a lot will get asked, like "why are we getting constantly fed contradictory nonsense about the size of our wage budget - do you realise the CEO and manager are sending out totally different messages?"

"why are there STILL no pictures of our actual shirts for a season that starts in just over a fortnight?"

"why can't we keep a sponsor longer than a year, and while you are at it what the hell happened to the "JD Stadium"?"

"Do you realise we would take relegation as a price for a sustainable club?"

"Why does our player of the year now play for Oldham?"

"Please can we use fewer than 20 goalkeepers this season, though why if we are having to offload players do we have two first choice keepers?"

"How the hell have HMRC had to pursue us through three WUPs now? Why don't you just pay them before it gets to that stage?"

"Can you look into a camera and tell us that if the plan is for a new ground, NOTHING will happen to Gigg until there is planning permission and funding in place for a new ground and that we will never have to play outside the borough of Bury?"
Bolton Wanderers on 12:20 - Jul 22 with 1134 viewsParkinsGimp

Bolton Wanderers on 10:08 - Jul 21 by BarryStrange

Alas not as I live in London and have two small kids requiring my attention, but plenty of others from the sanity end of the spectrum are going I believe.

I am hopeful some of the MB questions we see a lot will get asked, like "why are we getting constantly fed contradictory nonsense about the size of our wage budget - do you realise the CEO and manager are sending out totally different messages?"

"why are there STILL no pictures of our actual shirts for a season that starts in just over a fortnight?"

"why can't we keep a sponsor longer than a year, and while you are at it what the hell happened to the "JD Stadium"?"

"Do you realise we would take relegation as a price for a sustainable club?"

"Why does our player of the year now play for Oldham?"

"Please can we use fewer than 20 goalkeepers this season, though why if we are having to offload players do we have two first choice keepers?"

"How the hell have HMRC had to pursue us through three WUPs now? Why don't you just pay them before it gets to that stage?"

"Can you look into a camera and tell us that if the plan is for a new ground, NOTHING will happen to Gigg until there is planning permission and funding in place for a new ground and that we will never have to play outside the borough of Bury?"

Seems nobody asked the questions for you Barry... not looking good fella.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024