Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs coaches 08:54 - Feb 10 with 3473 viewsdingdangblue

Subsidised travel - if anyone was wondering if they would bring 3500......don't!

http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/rochdale-v-spurs-subsidised-coach-travel-0902

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spurs coaches on 08:59 - Feb 10 with 3439 viewsR17ALE

I don't think anyone has ever doubted Spurs would not sell out. They'd probably have sold out the whole ground if it was given to them.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Spurs coaches on 09:06 - Feb 10 with 3407 viewsTVOS1907

Spurs coaches on 08:59 - Feb 10 by R17ALE

I don't think anyone has ever doubted Spurs would not sell out. They'd probably have sold out the whole ground if it was given to them.

... apart from those who wanted to split the Willbutts Lane Stand.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spurs coaches on 09:12 - Feb 10 with 3382 viewschalkyncfc

£27 is a great price for an away tkt and travel and should be a complete sell out but how many seats will you lose to the TV cameras ect?
Spurs coaches on 09:16 - Feb 10 with 3374 viewsTVOS1907

Spurs coaches on 09:12 - Feb 10 by chalkyncfc

£27 is a great price for an away tkt and travel and should be a complete sell out but how many seats will you lose to the TV cameras ect?

Not many in the away end, as there is a dedicated gantry. I suppose we'll just lose some in line with the edge of the penalty area.

Some will also go in the stand behind the goal, but not a significant amount, I wouldn't have thought.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spurs coaches on 09:17 - Feb 10 with 3369 viewsdingdangblue

A few have mentioned it on here. £5 is a brilliant offer for return travel along with £22 adults/£16 concession/£5 kids entrance price. They will have a cracking trip - let's hope we spoil it a little bit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spurs coaches on 10:26 - Feb 10 with 3151 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wow

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs coaches on 14:24 - Feb 12 with 2684 viewsTrotter

All Premier League clubs have to put £ 50,000 a year into subsiding travel for away fans. Spurs usually put it towards games where getting back after the game by train is difficult.

Doubt many will go on it though, they are dry coaches.

I know a load of Spurs that are going to Froch v. Groves on Saturday and staying up.
Personally I am having a Saturday night out at Bredbury Hall :)
Spurs coaches on 14:27 - Feb 12 with 2658 viewsbazingadale

Spurs coaches on 14:24 - Feb 12 by Trotter

All Premier League clubs have to put £ 50,000 a year into subsiding travel for away fans. Spurs usually put it towards games where getting back after the game by train is difficult.

I know a load of Spurs that are going to Froch v. Groves on Saturday and staying up.

are those spurs fans travelling back in time to watch that fight?

I'll be watching groves vs eubank jr myself
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 14:28]
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs coaches on 14:27 - Feb 12 with 2649 viewsTrotter

Haha, Eubank v. Groves then
Spurs coaches on 14:37 - Feb 12 with 2583 viewsDaleiLama

Spurs coaches on 14:24 - Feb 12 by Trotter

Is it grab-a-granny night?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Spurs coaches on 17:56 - Feb 12 with 2351 viewsInPeace

As anticipated we have sold out the away end. It didn't even get past season ticket holders, so not a sniff for members let alone general sale. Should be a great atmosphere in all 4 stands on Sunday.
Spurs coaches on 20:23 - Feb 12 with 2099 viewsNigeriamark

I went as a neutral to a couple of FA cup replays in the 1980's involving spurs at Oldham and against Altringham at main road. They brought thousands even though they were night matches. Never any doubt about selling out Sunday especially as posted elsewhere this would be a new ground to those who like to tick them off

Gutted that I can't make it as it will be a great atmosphere and they are going to make a hell of a noise in the away end

FAO Trotter - we are the only club who's newest ( i think), biggest & best stand is then given to the away fans !!! you will enjoy it
Spurs coaches on 20:40 - Feb 12 with 2028 viewsrobtheb

Spurs coaches on 20:23 - Feb 12 by Nigeriamark

I went as a neutral to a couple of FA cup replays in the 1980's involving spurs at Oldham and against Altringham at main road. They brought thousands even though they were night matches. Never any doubt about selling out Sunday especially as posted elsewhere this would be a new ground to those who like to tick them off

Gutted that I can't make it as it will be a great atmosphere and they are going to make a hell of a noise in the away end

FAO Trotter - we are the only club who's newest ( i think), biggest & best stand is then given to the away fans !!! you will enjoy it

Especially the music!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024