Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone 19:36 - Feb 17 with 3928 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Uwe Rosler sacked at Fleetwood
Another one gone on 21:08 - Feb 17 with 3727 viewsDale92

David Lucas put as joint caretaker. Is he the ex keeper we had/ or physio (from hills 1st spell)?

This is the One, I've waited for

Another one gone on 21:14 - Feb 17 with 3696 viewsmacro

Another one gone on 21:08 - Feb 17 by Dale92

David Lucas put as joint caretaker. Is he the ex keeper we had/ or physio (from hills 1st spell)?

Yes, that's him
Another one gone on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 3655 viewsTVOS1907

Another one gone on 21:08 - Feb 17 by Dale92

He was brought in by Steve Eyre as player-coach, but left at the end of his 12-month contract.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another one gone on 04:14 - Feb 18 with 3360 viewsSandyman

Another one gone on 21:23 - Feb 17 by TVOS1907

He was brought in by Steve Eyre as player-coach, but left at the end of his 12-month contract.

Correction:
He was brought in by FRMSE as player-coach, but left at the end of his 12-month contract.

Another one gone on 09:56 - Feb 18 with 3132 viewsmingthemerciless

It's a tough old game. Didn't he have to sell two of his better players during the window ?
Another one gone on 11:14 - Feb 18 with 3019 viewsSuddenLad

Another one gone on 09:56 - Feb 18 by mingthemerciless

It's a tough old game. Didn't he have to sell two of his better players during the window ?

Diddums. Fleetwood have spent money like water in recent seasons and progression has come to a halt.

Sacking Alexander was a ridiculous decision when it happened and now they're reaping the whirlwind and dropping like a stone.

Anyone can spend silly money but you also need to know what you're doing.........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Another one gone on 12:03 - Feb 18 with 2916 viewsTVOS1907

Another one gone on 09:56 - Feb 18 by mingthemerciless

... while signing the likes of Scunthorpe's Paddy Madden.

Another one gone on 19:31 - Feb 22 with 2602 viewsColDale

Sheridan appointed
Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone on 19:36 - Feb 22 with 2575 viewsTVOS1907

Another one gone on 19:31 - Feb 22 by ColDale

Sheridan appointed

Thought she was very good as Cilla.

Another one gone on 21:39 - Feb 22 with 2421 viewsD_Dale

A rather surprising appointment. Of late he's been best know for his rant at Notts C., as recorded by the ref Eddie Ilderton:

Ilderton's report says: “In the 55th minute fourth official Matthew Donohue informed me that Notts County manager John Sheridan should be removed from the technical area for his behaviour towards himself. I then asked Mr Sheridan to leave the technical area, and take a place in the stands. Mr Sheridan then said to me 'You're a f****** disgrace, you're f****** useless, you've not f****** got anything right today, you should be f****** ashamed, you're f****** shit, my kids aren't going to get any f****** Christmas presents because of f****** you. Mr Sheridan then took his place in the stands for the rest of the game.”

Often I wonder whether Santa did indeed disappoint the infant Sheridans.
Another one gone on 10:41 - Feb 23 with 2188 viewschalkyncfc

He got sacked after that rant and then he took Notts to court for unfair dismissal, Notts was ordered to pay him £125,000 so his kids should be ok for presents this year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024