Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 18:46 - Apr 9 with 2369 viewsNinco

Has anyone tried using a VPN on iFollow to make it think that you are abroad so you can watch live games on it? Just wondering if it worked or if it recognised that you paid in the UK so blocked you?
iFollow on 19:27 - Apr 9 with 2317 viewsNigeriamark

Yes. I have I-follow in Nigeria and have also used it in the UK with a vpn. Watched the Blackpool game in littleborough
iFollow on 21:18 - Apr 9 with 2229 viewsKenBoon

You could just use a VPN earlier in the season but I think they now stop accounts created in the UK from watching online. If you create a new free account whilst on the VPN and buy using that then it should work.
iFollow on 11:42 - Apr 10 with 2001 viewsRAFC_1990

Ive been doing it all season for away games I cant get too, I was able to run the commentary and sync it up in line with the video too but they put an end to that saying couldnt be used on more than one device, not that it was.

Sound gets a bit out of sync and some camera men are a bit too zoom in happy, meaning you cant see the full picture sometimes but for a fiver its bang on for the games you cant make it too.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

iFollow on 13:59 - Apr 10 with 1914 viewsDale_1993

I recent bought a VPN a month ago to the watch the dale games and it works fine. Even with a registered UK address. I paid £12.99 to use Expressvpn for the month. I've moved away from Rochdale so it allows to me to watch all the games I can't get to. Can't complain for a fiver.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024