Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AFC Mosque Tournament 18:07 - Jul 8 with 1242 viewsblackdogblue

Just looked at the pictures on Twitter, the 5 a side pitch looks exactly like it did last year?

I bet there were some serious carpet burns during the day, not sure where the Trust fundraising is up to but let’s be honest, it is an embarrassment to the club and not an incentive for kids parties or pre-match kids club Keith, Siobhan and the Football in the Community team work so hard on...

We are not Bury and should not be bucket shaking to raise funds!!!!

Time the club put what has been raised to date by the hard work of the Dale Trust and allocate some funds from the Craig Dawson / Dan Adshead transfers to top it up....

(Unless I have missed something and it has been done and the pictures do not do the work justice then I apologise) 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

AFC Mosque Tournament on 18:09 - Jul 8 with 1228 viewsDale_Trust

Work not started yet but all going according to plan. Hopefully should be a statement out in next couple of weeks.
AFC Mosque Tournament on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 1117 viewsblackdogblue

AFC Mosque Tournament on 18:09 - Jul 8 by Dale_Trust

Work not started yet but all going according to plan. Hopefully should be a statement out in next couple of weeks.

👍 thanks for the update, is that the Dale Trust met the target?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

AFC Mosque Tournament on 18:48 - Jul 8 with 1072 views442Dale

AFC Mosque Tournament on 18:36 - Jul 8 by blackdogblue

👍 thanks for the update, is that the Dale Trust met the target?

Really good to get an update on this.

Please could we have a similar one in the other thread if only, as illustrated here, so that all supporters have an appreciation of where things are up to at present.
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/242665/3550167/#post3550167

Apologies if it’s all in hand and there’s information on the way and that post was missed by the Trust; did try and keep it to that thread to retain some consistency and increased visibility for the Trust’s work.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024