Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration 16:18 - Nov 2 with 2517 viewsBigKindo

So after the collapse of Wasps RUFC the stadium company who hosted them has gone into administration. Coventry were allowed to play last night's match v Blackburn but there are now uncertainties as to whether there forthcoming matches before the World Cup will be played there. A potential buyer lurking in the wings is ex Newcastle owner Mike Ashley.
Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 2206 viewsDalenet

That stadium has been a jinx. Jimmy Hill will be turning in his grave
Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration on 11:37 - Nov 3 with 2165 viewsD_Alien

Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration on 10:48 - Nov 3 by Dalenet

That stadium has been a jinx. Jimmy Hill will be turning in his grave

Nah, his chin would catch on the coffin lid
[Post edited 3 Nov 2022 11:38]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration on 12:12 - Nov 3 with 2118 viewsEllDale

I see that Wasps CEO Stephen Vaughan (surely not the one with the same name who had Chester City connections!) has walked into another job though.
He's just been appointed as the new chief exec at Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
There's plenty to keep him occupied there.
Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration on 12:57 - Nov 3 with 2047 viewsTVOS1907

Coventry City: CBS Arena operating companies to enter administration on 12:12 - Nov 3 by EllDale

I see that Wasps CEO Stephen Vaughan (surely not the one with the same name who had Chester City connections!) has walked into another job though.
He's just been appointed as the new chief exec at Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
There's plenty to keep him occupied there.

Different person.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024