Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Option on Hayes activated 20:51 - May 2 with 2074 viewsFrog

Must see something in him or maybe looking for a fee.
Option on Hayes activated on 21:59 - May 2 with 1943 viewsdingdangblue

Well they'd be absolutely stupid to release him on a free transfer. At least now they have the option of keeping him in league two or loaning him out again/selling him.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Option on Hayes activated on 10:42 - May 3 with 1549 viewsturnthescrew

Option on Hayes activated on 21:59 - May 2 by dingdangblue

Well they'd be absolutely stupid to release him on a free transfer. At least now they have the option of keeping him in league two or loaning him out again/selling him.

Dale triggered their option on Odoh last season, but it didn't mean he stayed. Why stay if he's unhappy and under used?
Option on Hayes activated on 11:24 - May 3 with 1445 views49thseason

Option on Hayes activated on 10:42 - May 3 by turnthescrew

Dale triggered their option on Odoh last season, but it didn't mean he stayed. Why stay if he's unhappy and under used?

If he wants to leave, I dont think there is much they can do about it, they can offer a contract but he is free not to sign it. I doubt they will guarantee him game time so he really wouldnt be in any sort of better position.
He seems to like being at Dale and perhaps more to the point, we like him,. A full season here would see him on his way up the divisions for all the right reasons..but I have no doubt others will be watching the situation too. I would be disappointed if Jim hasn't had a conversation with him now that the Ogden deal has been more or less finalised and the future looks rosier.
Option on Hayes activated on 11:32 - May 3 with 1434 viewsDrigdale

Rumours on the Oldham Fans Forum that he is a target for them.
Option on Hayes activated on 12:24 - May 3 with 1310 viewskel

Option on Hayes activated on 11:32 - May 3 by Drigdale

Rumours on the Oldham Fans Forum that he is a target for them.

Oldham fans link their club with hundreds of players and don’t sign 99% of them

They’re on a par with bury fans when it comes to delusion. And just as dim.
Option on Hayes activated on 13:10 - May 3 with 1201 views442Dale

Option on Hayes activated on 11:24 - May 3 by 49thseason

If he wants to leave, I dont think there is much they can do about it, they can offer a contract but he is free not to sign it. I doubt they will guarantee him game time so he really wouldnt be in any sort of better position.
He seems to like being at Dale and perhaps more to the point, we like him,. A full season here would see him on his way up the divisions for all the right reasons..but I have no doubt others will be watching the situation too. I would be disappointed if Jim hasn't had a conversation with him now that the Ogden deal has been more or less finalised and the future looks rosier.

If the contract is in the club’s favour and it has been triggered, it doesn’t matter if a player wants to sign it. They effectively already have.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Option on Hayes activated on 13:25 - May 3 with 1159 viewsJames1980

If the purpose of the time with us was game time and gaining/improving confidence, then both those boxes have been ticked and Hayes deserves the opportunity to prove himself in League two.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024