Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! 09:20 - Mar 13 with 1247 viewsNR_Dale

Bury @ 12/1 on oddschecker to go down, most of their fans say they are in freefall . Basically your betting your stake on them not getting 9 points from their last 10 games. They have a tough run in though as they are playing teams near bottom or near top. Think it's worth a fiver or more!!! Dale are 3/10 for relegation
Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 09:57 - Mar 13 with 1217 viewsBarryStrange

Bury fan view - Worth a punt. In fact, worth two.

We've been awful for weeks - look OK going forward actually, but since we need to score 4 to take a point each week I can't see the current run breaking.

However, two points I want to pick up on - we really don't have a hard run-in. We are one of the few teams with none of the top 5 left to play, all of our home games are against either garbage or sides who by then will have nothing to play for and Notts County apart, our away games remaining aren't too bad.

Also, as much as I hope such things as our impending return to L2 provide a soothing balm for you in these troubled Daley times I should point out we're still going to finish above you.
Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 11:07 - Mar 13 with 1151 viewsPDIDDY

if it was decided on goals against we would be down, 3 home games this month, wycombe, scunny and tranmere, if we dont get 6 or 7 pts we deserve to go down,

Gissa job

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:29 - Mar 13 with 1093 viewsStAnnesDale

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 11:07 - Mar 13 by PDIDDY

if it was decided on goals against we would be down, 3 home games this month, wycombe, scunny and tranmere, if we dont get 6 or 7 pts we deserve to go down,

Bury undoubtedly in free-fall, but I think they have enought points on the board to mean that with a few scraped wins they will be safe. As said above, if they go down they will deserve it, but would not bet on it.

Next season could be problematic as I suspect any good players will have to be sold to avoid losing them on frees, and like Rochdale the gates are very poor for League 1.

Shows how badly Rochdale have done this season as

the promoted sides have been poor with exception of Stevenage and early season Bury
Walsall and Yeovil no better than last season,
Tranmere worse, Exeter have struggled without Cureton's goals and Hartley in midfield.
Scunthorpe and Preston way below expectations.
Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:40 - Mar 13 with 1073 viewsPDIDDY

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:29 - Mar 13 by StAnnesDale

Bury undoubtedly in free-fall, but I think they have enought points on the board to mean that with a few scraped wins they will be safe. As said above, if they go down they will deserve it, but would not bet on it.

Next season could be problematic as I suspect any good players will have to be sold to avoid losing them on frees, and like Rochdale the gates are very poor for League 1.

Shows how badly Rochdale have done this season as

the promoted sides have been poor with exception of Stevenage and early season Bury
Walsall and Yeovil no better than last season,
Tranmere worse, Exeter have struggled without Cureton's goals and Hartley in midfield.
Scunthorpe and Preston way below expectations.

all are under contract and most on 2 yr deals, mores the pity

Gissa job

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:43 - Mar 13 with 1068 viewsmaybee

I'm amazed that bury are doing so well...with Picken in their team. Eyery time I see him he's wandered out of position.
Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:46 - Mar 13 with 1060 viewsPDIDDY

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:43 - Mar 13 by maybee

I'm amazed that bury are doing so well...with Picken in their team. Eyery time I see him he's wandered out of position.

cant see him playing again after barkers rant on player, picken was singalled out big time.

Gissa job

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 20:38 - Mar 13 with 849 viewsdownunder

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 09:57 - Mar 13 by BarryStrange

Bury fan view - Worth a punt. In fact, worth two.

We've been awful for weeks - look OK going forward actually, but since we need to score 4 to take a point each week I can't see the current run breaking.

However, two points I want to pick up on - we really don't have a hard run-in. We are one of the few teams with none of the top 5 left to play, all of our home games are against either garbage or sides who by then will have nothing to play for and Notts County apart, our away games remaining aren't too bad.

Also, as much as I hope such things as our impending return to L2 provide a soothing balm for you in these troubled Daley times I should point out we're still going to finish above you.

We all know what happens when this guy opens his mouth, to do predictions...you are now doomed.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17338201

BCNU
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 821 viewsAtThePeake

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 20:38 - Mar 13 by downunder

We all know what happens when this guy opens his mouth, to do predictions...you are now doomed.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17338201

BCNU
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

That's magnificent

See you in League 2 next year boys.

Also, that article mentions that Dodje has another year left on his contract. Hahahahaha.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Worth a punt or just live in hope!!!!! on 12:13 - Mar 14 with 736 viewsSandy_Lane

Nice to see the result that kick started the win-less run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024