Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Fecking Edwards 22:57 - Dec 13 with 2357 viewsjacobdale96

What on earth does he bring to th
e side, you wouldnt double take if you saw him at Cassy Gabs im sure, Diar. All I want for christmas is Mr Kevin Long PLEASE..
Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:01 - Dec 13 with 1774 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

same could be said about Cavangh i still don't rate him

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:02 - Dec 13 with 1762 viewssweetcorn

TBF to him he looked decent at centre half at the start of the season.

To be honest i'd rather see him at centre half with bennett than ryan edwards for the time being, as he looks badly out of form.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:04 - Dec 13 with 1762 viewsjacobdale96

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:01 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

same could be said about Cavangh i still don't rate him

I can live with Cavanagh, improving each game and simlifying his game but has had some atrocious games (Burton, home).
Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:05 - Dec 13 with 1757 viewsjacobdale96

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:02 - Dec 13 by sweetcorn

TBF to him he looked decent at centre half at the start of the season.

To be honest i'd rather see him at centre half with bennett than ryan edwards for the time being, as he looks badly out of form.

Had a fine start sir your correct.
Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:12 - Dec 13 with 1744 viewsolympicdale

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:05 - Dec 13 by jacobdale96

Had a fine start sir your correct.

Phil Edwards shouldn't be in the team aside from at CB. He looks assured there, reads the play well, and his commitment in that position can't be questioned.

Life is a game of fate.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:25 - Dec 13 with 1729 viewsrich_dale

Our best run was when P Edwards played the defensive midfield role with Rafferty at right back. Things started going wrong when JC returned Cavanagh to the side and moved Edwards to right back. Edwards is at least a better ball winner and defensive shield than Cavanagh.
Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:34 - Dec 13 with 1716 viewsolympicdale

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:25 - Dec 13 by rich_dale

Our best run was when P Edwards played the defensive midfield role with Rafferty at right back. Things started going wrong when JC returned Cavanagh to the side and moved Edwards to right back. Edwards is at least a better ball winner and defensive shield than Cavanagh.

cant agree with that, I think one of Cav's pros is his ability to break up play, probably his only one, mind you.

Life is a game of fate.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 00:00 - Dec 14 with 1679 viewsdale10

Phil Fecking Edwards on 23:34 - Dec 13 by olympicdale

cant agree with that, I think one of Cav's pros is his ability to break up play, probably his only one, mind you.

cavs ability to break up play lol yeah break up our play should never play for us again
Login to get fewer ads

Phil Fecking Edwards on 01:20 - Dec 14 with 1642 viewsDaley_Lama

From every game I have seen I don't think PE has had a really bad game.

Equally, for every game I have seen I don't think he's stood out.

He got rounded praise from most on here for the Bristol Game i think because he performed well as a full-back 'given that he is a CH' so got praise for doing what he is not normally meant to do. In real terms however he played RB and had a normal RB played the same way, nobody would have sung his praise or critisised him.

Whether his talent is limited, what his best position is is debatable, what isn't debatable for me is that he has done a decent job wherever he has played without shining, isn't petulant and doesn't make many cock ups.

Poll: DF in or out

Phil Fecking Edwards on 02:19 - Dec 14 with 1632 viewsolympicdale

Phil Fecking Edwards on 01:20 - Dec 14 by Daley_Lama

From every game I have seen I don't think PE has had a really bad game.

Equally, for every game I have seen I don't think he's stood out.

He got rounded praise from most on here for the Bristol Game i think because he performed well as a full-back 'given that he is a CH' so got praise for doing what he is not normally meant to do. In real terms however he played RB and had a normal RB played the same way, nobody would have sung his praise or critisised him.

Whether his talent is limited, what his best position is is debatable, what isn't debatable for me is that he has done a decent job wherever he has played without shining, isn't petulant and doesn't make many cock ups.

he looks to be quite adaptable in many positions, can see why JC wants him, I think his commitment and reading of the game are his biggest attributes in any position he plays, I think its just where he's come from, that contributes to some of the stick he gets, he's stable for me.

Life is a game of fate.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 10:44 - Dec 14 with 1479 viewsMAlert

Sorry but neither Phil Edwards or Cavanagh are good enough. I couldnt believe Edwards came back after his stit last year he was abysmal, didnt een look like he had seen a football.
Unfortunately Kevin Long will not answer all our problems.
As for Cavanagh as a captain that is disgraceful no wonder this team is on the down...he bet against his own team what a horrible little man. Also got passed out by Fleetwood who knew he was Non-league standard at the very best.
Phil Fecking Edwards on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 1460 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Phil Fecking Edwards on 10:44 - Dec 14 by MAlert

Sorry but neither Phil Edwards or Cavanagh are good enough. I couldnt believe Edwards came back after his stit last year he was abysmal, didnt een look like he had seen a football.
As for Cavanagh as a captain that is disgraceful no wonder this team is on the down...he bet against his own team what a horrible little man. Also got passed out by Fleetwood who knew he was Non-league standard at the very best.

Go and tell JC on Monday in person.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:11 - Dec 14 with 1384 viewsrochdale1987

Phil Fecking Edwards on 10:44 - Dec 14 by MAlert

Passed out? He rejected a new contract at fleetwood to come here you mong.
Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:16 - Dec 14 with 1370 viewsrod_leach

Cavanagh has been at worst no worse than most of the others recently. He certainly puts the effort in.
Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:17 - Dec 14 with 1365 viewsolympicdale

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:16 - Dec 14 by rod_leach

Cavanagh has been at worst no worse than most of the others recently. He certainly puts the effort in.

I'm getting bloody sick of this Cavanagh bashing now, whole things just pathetic.

Life is a game of fate.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:19 - Dec 14 with 1364 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:11 - Dec 14 by rochdale1987

Passed out? He rejected a new contract at fleetwood to come here you mong.

Bet Fleetwood are happy for dumping their thrash with us and getting Ball in Return

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:24 - Dec 14 with 1353 viewsjudd

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:19 - Dec 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

Bet Fleetwood are happy for dumping their thrash with us and getting Ball in Return

They didn't get Ball off us, ffs.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:32 - Dec 14 with 1343 viewsrochdale1987

Ball wasn't our player so i don't really care
Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:35 - Dec 14 with 1336 viewsolympicdale

Ball was a loanee from Man City, we never owned him, geez.

Life is a game of fate.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:36 - Dec 14 with 1328 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:35 - Dec 14 by olympicdale

Peterborough to be fair, jeez.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:39 - Dec 14 with 1321 viewsjudd

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:36 - Dec 14 by BigDaveMyCock

Peterborough to be fair, jeez.

Ah now, Tazzy is well in with Peterborough so I know where he is coming from.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:41 - Dec 14 with 1314 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:35 - Dec 14 by olympicdale

Ball came on loan from Posh get your facts right and i never suggested win owned him i were suggesting it were a sign of relief for Fleetwood given Cava's form this season
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:42 - Dec 14 with 1311 viewsBeefCurtain

P.Edwards is a solid CB and when we played Brizzle at home (442) he was allowed to overlap, maraud forward and get into good crossing positions. Now we've reverted back to whatever the fook formation it is we play, he once again looks static and very average as a RB.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:50 - Dec 14 with 1292 viewsolympicdale

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:41 - Dec 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

Ball came on loan from Posh get your facts right and i never suggested win owned him i were suggesting it were a sign of relief for Fleetwood given Cava's form this season
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

yep your right there ma bad, i dont bother looking where they come from, give it a rest with Cavanagh, he's decent enough.

Life is a game of fate.

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:51 - Dec 14 with 1288 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Phil Fecking Edwards on 16:50 - Dec 14 by olympicdale

yep your right there ma bad, i dont bother looking where they come from, give it a rest with Cavanagh, he's decent enough.

Plenty of Midfielders and Defenders what deserve more of a chance in our Starting XI

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024