Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night 22:11 - Apr 25 with 2469 viewsColDale

Next Monday night sees a barrage of activity down at Spotland

At 6:30, the current supporters team will take on the 2008 IFA Championship winning counterparts on the Spotland pitch.I'm sure most people on here will know several of the people taking part. It will all be good natured fun (tho there's a ref in place in case of any on field biting), and will be free entry.

At 7:30, we will have the annual Jack the Kitman Kit Auction. There will be loads available on the night, and if last year is anything to go on, there will be loads of bargains to be had on the night. Some of the stuff is as follows:
Players Polo Shirts
Track/Travel Suits (S)
This seasons Training Kit (Shirts, Shorts, Socks,)
Training Kit (other various colours of shirts, shorts socks etc)
Current Squad, signed shirts
Various players boots
Various other pieces of kit from Jack’s private stock
FRAMED SHIRTS: Keith Hill, Paddy McCourt, Alan Johnson, Tony Ford-MBE, David Bayliss, Wayne Evans, Leo Bertos.

SHOP LIST
Calendars - £1
Adult and Junior — Half Price
Training t-shirts
SweatshirtsRain Jackets
Cotton Training Tops
Adult — Half Price
Polo Shirts
Infant Away Kits- £15

At 8:30, we'll have the annual Dale Trust quiz night where you'll be tested on Dale, sport, film&tv, general knowledge and the usual pictures round. You can have as many as you like in your team but it will cost £1 per team member with all funds from the Quiz Night going to Cystic Fibrosis. There's a trophy available for the winning team, and I reckon it will be all over by 9-30 so you can still have an early night before work on the Tuesday.

All timings are approximate.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 1996 viewsG_Dale

Game starts at 6.30, auction starts at 7.30

Are the times right or is it a short game?

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:18 - Apr 25 with 1992 viewsColDale

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:16 - Apr 25 by G_Dale

Game starts at 6.30, auction starts at 7.30

Are the times right or is it a short game?

the game is 45 mins each way. I'm assuming that entry into the ground will be through the Players' Lounge rather than the turnstiles so people will be able to nosey around the stuff for sale and watch someof the game as well. We've held the quiz back to allow any of the players to take part.
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 1984 viewsG_Dale

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:18 - Apr 25 by ColDale

the game is 45 mins each way. I'm assuming that entry into the ground will be through the Players' Lounge rather than the turnstiles so people will be able to nosey around the stuff for sale and watch someof the game as well. We've held the quiz back to allow any of the players to take part.

Fair enough. Ill probabily be having a wander down

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:24 - Apr 25 with 1975 viewsroccydaleian

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:18 - Apr 25 by ColDale

What time does the quiz start?
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:24 - Apr 25 with 1975 viewsColDale

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:24 - Apr 25 by roccydaleian

What time does the quiz start?

8-30
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 10:17 - Apr 26 with 1878 viewssandylaner1

If can't make it Monday night will there be any other chance to purchase leftover kit?
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 12:11 - Apr 26 with 1841 viewsChaffRAFC

I'll be having a wander over to look at the left over bits of kit that'll be going cheap but not staying for the quiz. If it's owt like last year though it will be a good night.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 21:51 - Apr 29 with 1318 views442Dale

Be interesting to hear how much the club made tonight. Was much more expensive than last year.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:40 - Apr 29 with 1265 viewsColDale

Quiz Night review
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:43 - Apr 29 with 1260 viewsjudd

Wow

Poll: What is it to be then?

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:52 - Apr 29 with 1241 viewsColDale

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:43 - Apr 29 by judd

Wow

whoops
http://daletrust.com/news/?p=464
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:56 - Apr 29 with 1232 viewsjudd

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:52 - Apr 29 by ColDale

whoops
http://daletrust.com/news/?p=464

Dodgy looking bloke with that trophy, tbh

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 23:02 - Apr 29 with 1216 viewsTVOS1907

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:56 - Apr 29 by judd

What an Eyrehead.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 23:05 - Apr 29 with 1201 viewsjudd

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 23:02 - Apr 29 by TVOS1907

What an Eyrehead.

Simpsonpleton

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 23:19 - Apr 29 with 1180 viewsroccydaleian

Enjoyed the quiz tonight. Tazbot on our team. His best answer was BOOB.
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 01:00 - Apr 30 with 1119 viewsBobbyjoe

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 22:56 - Apr 29 by judd

In fairness to the other teams we did have seven team-members throughout, with further input from at least four others! Particular mention must go to a certain custodian for plucking Callum Warburton from Hilly's first team-selection, and a seasoned, season-ticket holder for his confident naming of the sole scorer of a Dale hat-trick (and who it was against, Hereford!) of the 80's.
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 08:29 - Apr 30 with 1032 viewsTalkingSutty

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 01:00 - Apr 30 by Bobbyjoe

In fairness to the other teams we did have seven team-members throughout, with further input from at least four others! Particular mention must go to a certain custodian for plucking Callum Warburton from Hilly's first team-selection, and a seasoned, season-ticket holder for his confident naming of the sole scorer of a Dale hat-trick (and who it was against, Hereford!) of the 80's.

So you cheated,how very dare you
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 08:36 - Apr 30 with 1025 viewsTalkingSutty

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 23:19 - Apr 29 by roccydaleian

I enjoyed the quiz also but found it somewhat off putting listening to Tazzy wittering on in my ear about some bird from Peterborough, whilst trying to concentrate on the questions.

He bought enough kit to clothe a African village. In fairness he isnt a bad lad and answered more questions than Roccy
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 11:24 - Apr 30 with 934 viewsroccydaleian

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 08:36 - Apr 30 by TalkingSutty

I enjoyed the quiz also but found it somewhat off putting listening to Tazzy wittering on in my ear about some bird from Peterborough, whilst trying to concentrate on the questions.

He bought enough kit to clothe a African village. In fairness he isnt a bad lad and answered more questions than Roccy

Ha ballocks. FOOKIN POT NOODLE....
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 12:12 - Apr 30 with 903 viewssweetcorn

Good to hear money being donated to cystic fibrosis.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:17 - Apr 30 with 832 viewshitman

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 23:19 - Apr 29 by roccydaleian

What was the answer to that question ?
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:19 - Apr 30 with 826 viewsjudd

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:17 - Apr 30 by hitman

Erm, boob?

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:21 - Apr 30 with 824 viewshitman

The highlight for me was Talking Sutty,
Buying items then giving them away because he decided he didn't really want them.
The mcCourt Shirt maybe going on junior hitmans wall now ;o)
So will buy you a few pints
Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:43 - Apr 30 with 797 viewsTVOS1907

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:21 - Apr 30 by hitman

The highlight for me was Talking Sutty,
Buying items then giving them away because he decided he didn't really want them.
The mcCourt Shirt maybe going on junior hitmans wall now ;o)
So will buy you a few pints

It's currently going in my front room, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:45 - Apr 30 with 794 viewsroccydaleian

Supporters Game / Kit Auction / Quiz Night on 14:17 - Apr 30 by hitman

Erm dunno, didn't hear it. Hopefully TTN Year or Col can inform us.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024