Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferguson considering retirement? 22:06 - May 7 with 836 views442Dale

Breaking on twitter now. Daily Telegraph reporting it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:17 - May 7 with 803 viewsTalkingSutty

Like him or hate him (i just dont like him), he is the best there as ever been. There cant be an argument against that.
Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:23 - May 7 with 748 viewsolympicdale

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:17 - May 7 by TalkingSutty

Like him or hate him (i just dont like him), he is the best there as ever been. There cant be an argument against that.

No one can deny he has been a brilliant manager, unprecedented success in the premierleague and in Europe, out whiting any number of managers with his tactical genius..... however he is also the worst loser in the game.

Life is a game of fate.

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:24 - May 7 with 742 views442Dale

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:23 - May 7 by olympicdale

No one can deny he has been a brilliant manager, unprecedented success in the premierleague and in Europe, out whiting any number of managers with his tactical genius..... however he is also the worst loser in the game.

The most successful winners often are.

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:25 - May 7 with 738 viewsColDale

apparently a couple of days ago the odds on Moyes taking over dropped as low as 1/2 from out of nowhere
Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:29 - May 7 with 719 viewsolympicdale

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:25 - May 7 by ColDale

apparently a couple of days ago the odds on Moyes taking over dropped as low as 1/2 from out of nowhere

I don't buy into the thought that it would be a cert for him to take over from red nose, he seems to be the main name that is always linked. Yes he is a good manager, but he has yet to deliver a trophy at Everton, despite being in charge of one of their strongest squads in recent years, I think the man united job should be given to someone with a recent history of success.

Life is a game of fate.

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:30 - May 7 with 709 viewsTVOS1907

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:29 - May 7 by olympicdale

I don't buy into the thought that it would be a cert for him to take over from red nose, he seems to be the main name that is always linked. Yes he is a good manager, but he has yet to deliver a trophy at Everton, despite being in charge of one of their strongest squads in recent years, I think the man united job should be given to someone with a recent history of success.

Kenny Jackett?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:32 - May 7 with 695 views442Dale

Mourinho would change all his plans if it does happen.

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:36 - May 7 with 675 viewsRoChDaLe

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:29 - May 7 by olympicdale

united have always put there success down to stability, and getting jose mourinho for 3 years would be the opposite. david moyes is moderately young and would stay there long term, great successor as long as he doesn't do a coleman/hill and buy every player from his former club haha

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Login to get fewer ads

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:36 - May 7 with 676 viewsColDale

Obv all the talk would be Mourihno, but given the way his Real teams dealt with Barcelona in the Champs Lge, it would have an almost Coleman effect at United which wouldn't go down well with the Bobby Charlton hierarchy.

I'd say Martinez would be a better option than Moyes. Moyes' teams have always been set up as an underdog side, and he has no successful experience of managing teams expected to win. He's clearly a very good manager but not right for Old Trafford.
Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:41 - May 7 with 649 viewsTVOS1907

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:36 - May 7 by ColDale

Obv all the talk would be Mourihno, but given the way his Real teams dealt with Barcelona in the Champs Lge, it would have an almost Coleman effect at United which wouldn't go down well with the Bobby Charlton hierarchy.

I'd say Martinez would be a better option than Moyes. Moyes' teams have always been set up as an underdog side, and he has no successful experience of managing teams expected to win. He's clearly a very good manager but not right for Old Trafford.

I can just see Barrow sat beside him on the bench ....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:41 - May 7 with 649 viewssandylaner1

benitez ?????

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:41 - May 7 with 641 viewsolympicdale

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:36 - May 7 by RoChDaLe

united have always put there success down to stability, and getting jose mourinho for 3 years would be the opposite. david moyes is moderately young and would stay there long term, great successor as long as he doesn't do a coleman/hill and buy every player from his former club haha

I don't think you will see another manager stay at any club for as long as Fergie in this era. I can see Man united go through a couple of managers before settling on one, who ever takes over next will be under immense pressure, has to be someone who can handle it right from the off. Guardiola and Mourinho were the two touted as potential successors, and I cant see past Jose personally.

Life is a game of fate.

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:46 - May 7 with 621 viewsolympicdale

Ferguson considering retirement? on 22:41 - May 7 by sandylaner1

benitez ?????

shot in the dark, possibly Laudraup at Swansea? I think he has the potential to manage a top team.

Life is a game of fate.

Ferguson considering retirement? on 10:10 - May 8 with 383 viewsSandyman

End of the season acc BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22447018
Ferguson considering retirement? on 10:25 - May 8 with 361 viewssandylaner1

shocked by this

Ferguson considering retirement? on 10:50 - May 8 with 335 viewsfitzochris

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/05/03/man-united-want-borussia-dortmund-manage

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024