Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning Glory 10:17 - Jan 5 with 858 viewsThe_DJ

Trying to sober up after one of the great days at Spotland that any of us can remember.

Fantastic support from the fans and a performance from the team that made us all proud.
Watching Dale is a calling, and faith has been tested over the years.
Yesterday made it all worthwhile again.

Let's hope the extra Dale fans come again and give the team a boost for our promotion push.

Let's get United Away in the draw and count the £££££££££££

Thanks Keith and the team, Rochdale will make the headlines for good reasons today.

Morning Glory on 10:37 - Jan 5 with 798 views442Dale

We'll get Utd and then they'll go and lose to Swansea later in the afternoon...

This board will be like a room full of Chaff's for a couple of hours.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Morning Glory on 10:44 - Jan 5 with 769 viewsAlexF

Agree with the sentiments here. I think this is up there with Coventry 1971. A day to enjoy and remember for just as long. We dont get many of these.

Hilly is already a legend of the club, I only hope he remembers it when the bigger boys come calling in the summer...
Morning Glory on 11:27 - Jan 5 with 689 viewsTalkingSutty

You make a good point about the home support. Hilly called on the Dale fans to get behind the team and I think we answered his call yesterday, Spotland was rocking.
Morning Glory on 12:02 - Jan 5 with 606 viewsD_Alien

Morning Glory on 10:44 - Jan 5 by AlexF

Agree with the sentiments here. I think this is up there with Coventry 1971. A day to enjoy and remember for just as long. We dont get many of these.

Hilly is already a legend of the club, I only hope he remembers it when the bigger boys come calling in the summer...

Don't think there's any danger of that. He's already tried his luck at a "bigger" club and found it not very much to his liking. I could be proven very wrong but IMO he's here for the long haul now. And who knows where that'll take him, and us?

Second chances rarely come around in football, as in life. He knows that as well as us older fans do!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Morning Glory on 12:41 - Jan 5 with 538 viewsdale_spotland

Morning Glory on 12:02 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

Don't think there's any danger of that. He's already tried his luck at a "bigger" club and found it not very much to his liking. I could be proven very wrong but IMO he's here for the long haul now. And who knows where that'll take him, and us?

Second chances rarely come around in football, as in life. He knows that as well as us older fans do!

I believe he has commented saying he is willing to stay for around 5 years, not sure where though so I might be imagining things!

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024