Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! 17:37 - Jan 8 with 20972 viewstazzydjr

I think there will be 5,420 in attendance because of the All Ticket & Will be on General Sale, Sunday 18th January 2015 (1 Day after Crawley Town at Home)

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/fa-cup-stoke-city-details-confirmed-21
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 18:48]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 23:33 - Jan 8 with 3858 viewsDaleiLama

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:56 - Jan 8 by zxcvbnm

I admit in advance I haven't looked at the details but can't you purchase tickets over the phone and collect?

As of now, no phone bookings.
I have e-mailed the club and the sales and marketing manager quoting this forum and comments on here by way of expressing my disappointment.
It seems like they are trying to dissuade fans coming through the turnstiles. It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 00:40 - Jan 9 with 3778 views_dezzy

People go on about online ticketing, The problem is the club look at it and think, is it really worth it for 4 or 5 games a season, I mean so far this season we have only had 3 all ticket home matches, and one away at Oldham.

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 08:05 - Jan 9 with 3699 viewsfunkkk

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 00:40 - Jan 9 by _dezzy

People go on about online ticketing, The problem is the club look at it and think, is it really worth it for 4 or 5 games a season, I mean so far this season we have only had 3 all ticket home matches, and one away at Oldham.

The club needs to see the bigger picture and use online sales as a way of driving further support. Just had a quick Google and we could use something like this as a low cost option...

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/#/Home
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 08:42 - Jan 9 with 3675 viewsfermin

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 08:05 - Jan 9 by funkkk

The club needs to see the bigger picture and use online sales as a way of driving further support. Just had a quick Google and we could use something like this as a low cost option...

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/#/Home

Weston-super-Mare (Conference South, average attendance c300) used something like that for their FA Cup game against Doncaster which I went to. I printed off my own ticket along with several hundred other people judging by the queue at the turnstiles. Terrace only, which made things easier obviously. Downside is that I am now on their database so I get marketing emails when I am extremely unlikely to go again.

I did a survey about a year ago when this subject came up before. From memory we were one of about 4 clubs in the Premier and Football League which did not do online ticketing. I think most of the conference premier clubs at that time did it as well.

I'm no computer expert, but I would have thought this type of thing was an off-the-peg type of product that you would just have to alter the seating plan on. The club obviously have an offline version of this to allow them to manage these events at the moment, so as a non-expert it would seem comparatively easy to convert it.

I also think it is misleading to think it is only needed for games like this one. The point is to make it easier for you in your marketing to persuade floating fans to buy tickets for normal games, though I am not a marketing expert either.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 15:45 - Jan 9 with 3543 viewstazzydjr

Telephone Sales Open to Season Ticket Holders

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/telesales-stoke-city-2192621.aspx

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 15:59 - Jan 9 with 3524 viewsDaleiLama

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 15:45 - Jan 9 by tazzydjr

Telephone Sales Open to Season Ticket Holders

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/telesales-stoke-city-2192621.aspx

Was informed by Gina, the admin manager at the Dale, that telesales to non-season ticket holders should also be available when season ticket/Dale trust ticket buying window closes.

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 3479 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 15:59 - Jan 9 by DaleiLama

Was informed by Gina, the admin manager at the Dale, that telesales to non-season ticket holders should also be available when season ticket/Dale trust ticket buying window closes.

Did they mention if they might reassess the date when they go on general sale?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:17 - Jan 9 with 3433 viewsDaleiLama

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 16:43 - Jan 9 by 442Dale

Did they mention if they might reassess the date when they go on general sale?

No - still seem to be sticking to Sunday, Jan 18th :-(
At least they can be bought without going to the ground now for exiles who haven't paid their £10 to become officially exiled!

Here's the info on telesales and the link for dates at the end.

Tickets for the clash v Stoke City are on sale now and can be bought by calling the See Tickets Call Centre on 01158960130. The call centre is open 24 hours a day. Booking fees apply. There is no need to submit voucher B to the club.

Season Ticket holders should have their Rochdale AFC customer ID to hand when phoning to purchase their tickets, this can be found on your Season Ticket book.

This service is currently only available to Season Ticket holders due to the priority purchase period which we currently have in place. Non season ticket holders will, however, be able to purchase their tickets via this service once they go on open sale.

For full ticket details, including date of general sale and admission prices, click HERE.

Read more at http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/telesales-stoke-city-2192621.aspx#Azx2

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:27 - Jan 9 with 3413 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 00:40 - Jan 9 by _dezzy

If it's needed for one game a season, then it's worth it.

This is 2015 and people are used to being able to buy stuff from their home or on the go. Businesses that don't offer these services will lose out in the long run.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:31 - Jan 9 with 3402 viewsDaleiLama

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:27 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

If it's needed for one game a season, then it's worth it.

This is 2015 and people are used to being able to buy stuff from their home or on the go. Businesses that don't offer these services will lose out in the long run.

Agreed ....... and it will be even more useful when we are in the Championship ;-)

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:55 - Jan 9 with 3370 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:17 - Jan 9 by DaleiLama

No - still seem to be sticking to Sunday, Jan 18th :-(
At least they can be bought without going to the ground now for exiles who haven't paid their £10 to become officially exiled!

Here's the info on telesales and the link for dates at the end.

Tickets for the clash v Stoke City are on sale now and can be bought by calling the See Tickets Call Centre on 01158960130. The call centre is open 24 hours a day. Booking fees apply. There is no need to submit voucher B to the club.

Season Ticket holders should have their Rochdale AFC customer ID to hand when phoning to purchase their tickets, this can be found on your Season Ticket book.

This service is currently only available to Season Ticket holders due to the priority purchase period which we currently have in place. Non season ticket holders will, however, be able to purchase their tickets via this service once they go on open sale.

For full ticket details, including date of general sale and admission prices, click HERE.

Read more at http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/telesales-stoke-city-2192621.aspx#Azx2

Being able to buy over the phone easily is great news. Presumably they're linked up to a "live" system so that when tickets are bought at the club the call centre can see what's available when someone rings up, so does that mean the next step is online sales?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:01 - Jan 9 with 3360 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:56 - Jan 8 by zxcvbnm

I admit in advance I haven't looked at the details but can't you purchase tickets over the phone and collect?

Yes,,yes yes!

Do this every time....the Club have my details on system,simples.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 16:47 - Jan 12 with 3199 views_dezzy

All of block U in Pearl st, the one nearest to the away end is NOT for sale, so this will reduce the ground capacity by quite a bit,

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:03 - Jan 12 with 3157 viewsnordenblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 16:47 - Jan 12 by _dezzy

All of block U in Pearl st, the one nearest to the away end is NOT for sale, so this will reduce the ground capacity by quite a bit,

Do we know why that is, other than segregation?
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:12 - Jan 12 with 3128 views_dezzy

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:03 - Jan 12 by nordenblue

Do we know why that is, other than segregation?

Exactly that.

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:38 - Jan 12 with 3051 viewsnordenblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:12 - Jan 12 by _dezzy

Exactly that.

Have they not noticed the big bloody fence between the 2 stands, god knows how we'd cope with a massive crowd they'd close half the ground off for "safety" reasons.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:00 - Jan 12 with 2992 viewsD_Alien

Southampton fans at Old Trafford yesterday

A single line of stewards and a bit of net between them and 70000 Man U fans

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:40 - Jan 12 with 2931 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 16:47 - Jan 12 by _dezzy

Where's this from, was it in the ticket news story? Have any season ticket holders for that area been informed?

If this is the case, why was it able to be used v Forest?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 2900 viewsjokerthief

Unbelievable this ticket scam...Absolutely scandalous...Our Ian lives in Cheshire, near Alderley Edge...been a Rochdale fan since 1958...What if he wants to come to the match as he does nearly every home game...And Mick ( the chips were that thick) isn't available??? He has to travel in terrible traffic...In the times he should be working earning money...To come and buy a ticket for a social event he would like to participate in on a non working day....YOU PEOPLE.....THIS COUNTRY.....I mean what is the point (Basil Fawlty)
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:04 - Jan 12 with 2871 views_dezzy

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:40 - Jan 12 by 442Dale

Where's this from, was it in the ticket news story? Have any season ticket holders for that area been informed?

I was at the ticket office today, tried to buy 3 tickets for block U for mates who sit over there, the lady showed me on the computer that there was no seats available due to segregation. I wasn't to argue as its not her decision.

Edit, there are no season tickets in that area, some mates are season ticket holders and tried to get season tickets there, but was told they couldn't as some times it would be closed. There seats are elsewhere in the stand but prefer that section.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 19:10]

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:12 - Jan 12 with 2843 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:04 - Jan 12 by _dezzy

I was at the ticket office today, tried to buy 3 tickets for block U for mates who sit over there, the lady showed me on the computer that there was no seats available due to segregation. I wasn't to argue as its not her decision.

Edit, there are no season tickets in that area, some mates are season ticket holders and tried to get season tickets there, but was told they couldn't as some times it would be closed. There seats are elsewhere in the stand but prefer that section.

Cheers for that, dezzy.

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:27 - Jan 12 with 2798 viewsnordenblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:40 - Jan 12 by 442Dale

We must have more area segregation than they do for stadiums 5/6 times our capacity, somethings badly wrong somewhere when they cant control crowds of our size
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:36 - Jan 12 with 2772 viewsrafc1984

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:04 - Jan 12 by _dezzy

I've got a season ticket in that block!
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:42 - Jan 12 with 2750 viewsTVOS1907

They aren't blocking it off for TV purposes, are they? E.g. a temporary studio type thing in that corner?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:46 - Jan 12 with 2735 views_dezzy

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:36 - Jan 12 by rafc1984

I've got a season ticket in that block!

Oh rite, my mate said he wasn't allowed one in there,

And tvos no idea on that one, just know she said no seats due to segregation, oh my st seat is taken up by tv camera , had to move somewhere else for this game

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024