Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... 16:01 - Dec 30 with 7276 viewsValleySaddler

If you contact Worsulls ticket office beforehand
Also all tickets £2 cheaper if brought beforehand
I think there ticket office is open until 12 tomorrow...
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 11:58 - Dec 31 with 1671 viewsD_Alien

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 09:22 - Dec 31 by TalkingSutty

Just purchased a couple of tickets over the phone on the number quoted further up this thread by 442. Tickets two pounds cheaper and no charge for transaction on debit card ( good).

I was informed that no tickets had been requested by our club for the fixture, but on initially ringing up was instantly told to just come down and buy them on the day( missing out on the early bird saving). When I pointed out the two pound saving per ticket a discussion took place in the office and my request was granted, make of that what you will.

Hope this helps.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 9:35]

"make of that what you will"

The customer (supporters) are always right.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 11:59]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 12:11 - Dec 31 with 1654 viewsJimmyRustler

Maybe we should try and secure some sort of deal with the firm they liase with when it comes to selling online tickets?

If they don't have to pay a booking fee then why should we?
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 1575 viewsTVOS1907

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 09:22 - Dec 31 by TalkingSutty

Just purchased a couple of tickets over the phone on the number quoted further up this thread by 442. Tickets two pounds cheaper and no charge for transaction on debit card ( good).

I was informed that no tickets had been requested by our club for the fixture, but on initially ringing up was instantly told to just come down and buy them on the day( missing out on the early bird saving). When I pointed out the two pound saving per ticket a discussion took place in the office and my request was granted, make of that what you will.

Hope this helps.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 9:35]

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/u12s-go-free-at-walsall-if-tickets-are

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-walsall-2862541.aspx

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:41 - Dec 31 with 1508 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 10:59 - Dec 31 by isitme

I have just done the same, bought from their ticket office without having to pay a booking fee.

Thanks to 442 for sharing those details.

No problem, but I was only just reproducing details found on Bradford's site and didn't know it would help. Glad it did though and as TS says, thank to Valley Saddler for making us all aware of this in the first place.

The links posted by TVOS in the previous post don't appear to include any info on the £2 saving for buying in advance, was it there earlier in the day? (only just looked now after work)

It's good that we've helped each other out as a fanbase on this occasion. If anyone has any issues they'd like raising via the Trust on this or other issues feel free to leave a question here, or preferably join/contact them via info@daletrust.co.uk
If we can improve the previously agreed process as a result of this situation then it's a definite positive for all concerned.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024