Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. 23:07 - Jan 12 with 1661 viewsjohnnyboy53

BBC tv have chosen to show the FA cup replay between Leicester and Spurs at 7-45pm next

Tuesday evening. .........It's a great opportunity to "weigh up" our opponents in round 4. Would be

fantastic money spinner should we have our game shown live too?

PS Set your recording timers as we are at home to Fleetwood the very same evening.

"Up the U's"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35296892

Poll: Are we turning the corner?

Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 23:21 - Jan 12 with 1656 viewspwrightsknees

I don't believe this.

Next Tuesday, Mrs PWK should be going to a Girl Guide meal. I should be going to watch the U's v Fleetwood. But we are both having to forego those pleasures because we are having a meeting of our local history group which was arranged before either of those events were known about, and which we can't get out of because we're hosting the meeting at our house.

Now, I can't even keep tabs on the Spurs/Leicester score.

Up The U's, anyway.
Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 13:37 - Jan 13 with 1620 viewsnoah4x4

If it's the History Group a postponement by a day will give it more to talk about.

What could be better conversation than recalling two footie matches, young ladies, a curry and a few pints?
Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 16:31 - Jan 13 with 1601 viewsDaniel

The replay is on Wednesday, we play Fleetwood on the Tuesday, so they don't clash.
Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 17:13 - Jan 13 with 1594 viewspwrightsknees

Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 13:37 - Jan 13 by noah4x4

If it's the History Group a postponement by a day will give it more to talk about.

What could be better conversation than recalling two footie matches, young ladies, a curry and a few pints?

I like the idea Noah, but too many people involved to rearrange their diaries.

But I can play the martyr as well as anyone...................
Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 17:14 - Jan 13 with 1593 viewspwrightsknees

Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 16:31 - Jan 13 by Daniel

The replay is on Wednesday, we play Fleetwood on the Tuesday, so they don't clash.

Thanks Daniel. I had thought the replay was going to be on Tuesday.
Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 21:21 - Jan 13 with 1567 viewsjohnnyboy53

Thanks for the correction Daniel. Looking forward to a football feast next week.

Also been confirmed our cup game WILL been shown live on Sat 30th 12-45 KO on BT sports.

Up the U's!

Poll: Are we turning the corner?

Relax, sit back and enjoy live replay. on 16:41 - Jan 14 with 1531 viewsbwildered

Getting confusing has Spurs played Leicester again (twice in four days ) , this time in the PL . Would not be surprised if the reply goes to penalties .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024