Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will you remember from this season? 07:39 - Feb 22 with 4049 viewsstuabd

Obviously it doesn't look like being a classic.

Excitement

Very hard to dig out too many moments so far. The brief and it was a very brief moment of optimism after the first transfer window when we kept hold of a few of what we were thought were players who would do very well at this level.

Charlie

Seeing one of the best strikers we've had in a generation leaving was memorable for the wrong reasons.

Ramsay

Quite a few arguments on here about the relative strengths and weaknesses of Ramsay.

Matches

The vast majority seem to have been between 2 poor teams.

Cup Run

N/A

We need probably need an Erica Roe moment to get this season going.
What will you remember from this season? on 08:14 - Feb 22 with 2919 viewsbosh67

The really poor quality of football played by both sides during most matches at Loftus Road. Assisted by some woeful refereeing and linesmanship.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What will you remember from this season? on 08:19 - Feb 22 with 2913 viewskropotkin41

I will fondly remember:

The absence of Harry Redknapp

The cancellation of a debt that wouldn't have disgraced a small country

Not getting relegated

Not being despised by more or less the rest of the footballing world

The apparent move towards a different transfer policy

......... and yes, we've looked rubbish all season, and yes there's clearly stuff wrong.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What will you remember from this season? on 08:20 - Feb 22 with 2907 viewssimmo

A sea change in transfer policy that brings in young, hungry, AFFORDABLE players
The emergence of Hall, Luongo and (finally), Smithies
The BFG
The start of the JFH era

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

What will you remember from this season? on 08:22 - Feb 22 with 2905 viewswestberksr

Burnt my mouth on pie filling; that says as much as needs to be said about this season.

It's been memorable and emotional
What will you remember from this season? on 08:32 - Feb 22 with 2894 viewsconnell10

All the moaning!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What will you remember from this season? on 08:42 - Feb 22 with 2877 viewsadhoc_qpr

Faurlin getting fit and playing some cracking games has been great to see.

Realizing i don't know what i'm talking about was memorable for me - i was so sure Ramsey was a big part of the problem, but JFH's struggles with our poor squad put Ramsey's rein in a much better light.

That's about it, dreadful forgettable season, let's just get another 4 wins from somewhere and survive now.
What will you remember from this season? on 08:42 - Feb 22 with 2876 viewsbarabajagal

Seeing Michael Gove huddled up in the paddock with an old friend/father (well, I'm 90% sure it was him). I can't stand the man's policies, but at least he is a fan and goes to matches, and not in the VIP sections either.

That pretty much shows how unforgettable this season has been, which is not necessilary a bad thing. At least I am watching matches with a bit of hope of victory, or at least a draw.
What will you remember from this season? on 08:45 - Feb 22 with 2868 viewsMonahoop

What will you remember from this season? on 08:32 - Feb 22 by connell10

All the moaning!

Doesn't that happen every season, even when we are doing well?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

What will you remember from this season? on 09:03 - Feb 22 with 2841 viewsWrightUp5hit___

At the start of the season, the vast majority stating their acceptance of a season of change for the long term good of the club. Mid table obscurity being a consensus target.

Then the bitching, infighting, posturing, proselytising and generally tearing ourselves to shreds as we head towards this.

Effectiveness of change yet to be seen, but what whinging!
What will you remember from this season? on 09:06 - Feb 22 with 2838 viewspaulparker

The top notch pre season we had , especially QPR VS QPR
JET and his long throws to no one
Rob Greens Goal keeping
the emergence into the 1st team of Gladwin , Furlong, Doherty, Grego -Cox , Sutherland, Harriman
the re emergence of attacking fullbacks at Loftus road in Koncheskey & Perch , aka the new carlos & cafu
Chris Ramsey's Coaching
the capture of Toszer on a 2 year deal
Chris Ramseys defensive organisation
the brave effort in running the mighty Carlisle close in the home league cup defeat
Chris Ramsey's smile
the 5 hour round trip I made to Fulham to see Scott Parker & Jamie Ohara look like the Iniesta & Xavi of the championship
the £20 bet I lost to the brummie in the local as Birmingham beat us 2-1
another season of Karl Henry playing, RB, Right Wing , behind the striker , Left Wing
Our dynamic home form
Tony's Tweets

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What will you remember from this season? on 09:08 - Feb 22 with 2832 viewsadhoc_qpr

What will you remember from this season? on 09:03 - Feb 22 by WrightUp5hit___

At the start of the season, the vast majority stating their acceptance of a season of change for the long term good of the club. Mid table obscurity being a consensus target.

Then the bitching, infighting, posturing, proselytising and generally tearing ourselves to shreds as we head towards this.

Effectiveness of change yet to be seen, but what whinging!

This is very true sadly!

I do wonder if we were in exactly the same position but with Chery, Petrasso, Doughty, Furlong, Yun etc playing week in, week out - would people be more happy?

I think maybe, as you see more evidence of future plans, rather than just running down the loan deals/contracts of the likes of Green, Hoillett, Konchesky etc
What will you remember from this season? on 11:39 - Feb 22 with 2762 viewsTheChef

Building a strong spine for the future:

Smithies
Hall
Luongo
Polter/Washington

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What will you remember from this season? on 11:52 - Feb 22 with 2748 viewsisawqpratwcity

More than anything else, the shit-fight over Ramsey and, hopefully, the successful replacement.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What will you remember from this season? on 12:10 - Feb 22 with 2717 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Attending the Huddersfield away game when we won 1-0 and Doughty getting 90 minutes under his belt. I remember thinking at the time, excellent this lad hasn't stopped running, he's full of energy and broke up the opposition play all match. Yes I am of course being slightly sardonic but of all the youngsters currently out on loan I just can't comprehend this one. Some other stuff good and bad has happened this season too!
What will you remember from this season? on 12:13 - Feb 22 with 2710 viewsLowerloftLad

The chance of getting to the last 4/5 games of the season and being able to relax knowing we are not going up or down possible chance of relegating Bristol City after the last 4 seasons its will be nice to be able to relax for the last few games

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

What will you remember from this season? on 12:20 - Feb 22 with 2692 viewsqueensparker

I enjoyed the home game against Brighton. And the home game against Bolton, despite it being the worst display of defending from a Rangers team I've ever seen.

I'll also remember how angry I was in pub after the Brentford game, ranting to all my Bees mates.

Apart from that I'm struggling to remember anything right now, let alone to look back on in years to come.
What will you remember from this season? on 12:41 - Feb 22 with 2662 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we'll all remember a sways together has was less Than successful.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What will you remember from this season? on 12:44 - Feb 22 with 2657 viewswhittocksRs

Tin hat on — I've been impressed with the way Ferdinand has become the only person in charge of football matters during Tony Fernandes' era who has managed to stop the chairman from forcing us to buy big-name player after big-name player.

You know Fernandes hates signing the Connor Washingtons and Grant Halls and Alex Smithies', he wants the next Leroy Fer or Sandro or Joey Barton, but LF has stopped him from doing that, and should be commended for that.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 12:44]
What will you remember from this season? on 13:19 - Feb 22 with 2604 viewsLblock

The Frankie thread
Continued fantastic pre and post match drinks in the Queen Adelaide

And errmmmmm... maybe a good away day in Brum bar result

The only memorable things are the sheer mind numbing dross of it all.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What will you remember from this season? on 13:25 - Feb 22 with 2593 viewsToast_R

The two hidings handed out by Fulham will take a while to get over.
What will you remember from this season? on 13:27 - Feb 22 with 2579 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The failure of the hat.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What will you remember from this season? on 13:30 - Feb 22 with 2568 viewsWilloW4

What will you remember from this season? on 13:19 - Feb 22 by Lblock

The Frankie thread
Continued fantastic pre and post match drinks in the Queen Adelaide

And errmmmmm... maybe a good away day in Brum bar result

The only memorable things are the sheer mind numbing dross of it all.

"The only memorable things are the sheer mind numbing dross of it all"... Well said mate !!
What will you remember from this season? on 13:44 - Feb 22 with 2543 viewsDiscodroids

unfortunately, having a haircut like Ian Brady circa 1966 before the Forest home game.

Chris Ramseys USSR state funeral March In front of his own fans , after the Brentford game was a highlight though.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 13:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

What will you remember from this season? on 19:08 - Feb 22 with 2413 viewsPunteR

The Bolton 4-3 win. Enjoyed that day. Felt it the next day though.
Ipswich 1-0 game was decent,we played well. My kids really enjoyed that day.
Apart from that ,not a lot really,although the season is not over yet.

The LFW site is at its usual high standard. Special mention to fredmanraves Excel playlist of the frankie thread. Its superb, if you like that sort of thing. Which i do.

Probably more than anything though ,i will remember the generosity of LFW posters donating lots of money to my sponsored walk for GOSH. Top bunch of lads.

As per usual it's this site that keeps the season entertaining . And beer.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What will you remember from this season? on 19:23 - Feb 22 with 2392 viewsHarbour

the chippy next to the springbok shut down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024