Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, I'm off... 07:18 - Mar 20 with 3274 viewsbarabajagal

.... To do the Hastings half marathon.

If anyone is about and sees a 43 year old wheezing across The Ridge in a slightly too tight Guinness replica. Give him some sarcastic abuse to boost morale. "You don't know what you're doing" should do for starters. I wish I hadn't had that fifth pint during the rugby... Never mind, I'll run it off.

Nik
Right, I'm off... on 08:01 - Mar 20 with 3256 viewsmikeygunn

Good luck mate, try and enjoy it, just get to half way and it's all down hill from there!
Right, I'm off... on 08:44 - Mar 20 with 3231 viewsDorse

Good luck Nik - just pretend that the sixth pint you narrowly avoided yesterday is waiting for you at the finish, sighing 'Come to me.... Come to me Nik....'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Right, I'm off... on 10:08 - Mar 20 with 3198 viewsPinnerR

Not sure of the route, but if you come along Marina past Marine Court I'll give you a wave...if I'm out of bed!
Right, I'm off... on 13:00 - Mar 20 with 3148 viewsnix

Good luck. Impressed by anyone that can run that far, hungover or not. You deserve a pint tonight.
Right, I'm off... on 17:52 - Mar 20 with 3096 viewsbarabajagal

Still alive. More importantly, heard the beautiful words "Queens Park Rangers" across the tannoy as I crossed the finish line. Highlight of the day. Got a couple of 'you R's' too.

I wonder if I have the minerals to do a full marathon. One day perhaps.
Right, I'm off... on 18:25 - Mar 20 with 3074 viewsDorse

Right, I'm off... on 17:52 - Mar 20 by barabajagal

Still alive. More importantly, heard the beautiful words "Queens Park Rangers" across the tannoy as I crossed the finish line. Highlight of the day. Got a couple of 'you R's' too.

Nicely done mate. Tip o' the cap to you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Right, I'm off... on 18:34 - Mar 20 with 3067 viewsPunteR

Top work pal. Well done

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Right, I'm off... on 19:05 - Mar 20 with 3050 viewscoldchilling

Looked out for ya, saw you on Queensway and gave you a big "sooooper..." But you had headphones on so don't think you heard. Did see you walking near west st Leonard's station as we were on way to see wife who came in around 2hrs 1min so you must have come in in good time. Well done always good to see a Rangers shirt in Hastings!!
Login to get fewer ads

Right, I'm off... on 19:34 - Mar 20 with 3030 viewsstowmarketrange

I managed to complete it about 25 years ago.They reckon its one of the toughest courses for a half marathon.Well done for finishing it too.
Right, I'm off... on 20:21 - Mar 20 with 2998 viewsMoonshineSteve

Well done Nik. You came in a bit before me (you've got five years on me. And I'm slow) but the missus was waiting at the finish line and heard the "and here comes a QPR fan" over the tannoy.

I did overtake a Charlton fan & a Brentford fan in the last mile. Which was nice.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Right, I'm off... on 20:35 - Mar 20 with 2980 viewsbarabajagal

Right, I'm off... on 19:05 - Mar 20 by coldchilling

Looked out for ya, saw you on Queensway and gave you a big "sooooper..." But you had headphones on so don't think you heard. Did see you walking near west st Leonard's station as we were on way to see wife who came in around 2hrs 1min so you must have come in in good time. Well done always good to see a Rangers shirt in Hastings!!

Sorry I missed it CC. thanks for the shout mate
Right, I'm off... on 20:36 - Mar 20 with 2976 viewsbarabajagal

Right, I'm off... on 20:21 - Mar 20 by MoonshineSteve

Well done Nik. You came in a bit before me (you've got five years on me. And I'm slow) but the missus was waiting at the finish line and heard the "and here comes a QPR fan" over the tannoy.

I did overtake a Charlton fan & a Brentford fan in the last mile. Which was nice.

Well done mate, good work.
Right, I'm off... on 20:41 - Mar 20 with 2970 viewsted_hendrix

Right, I'm off... on 20:21 - Mar 20 by MoonshineSteve

I thought you were 40?
?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Right, I'm off... on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 2964 viewsMoonshineSteve

Yeah, I was.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024