Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Democracy 09:29 - Dec 14 with 1839 viewsDorsetIan

43.6% voted to remain with the Tory government and 56.4% voted to leave (ok some of them NI so shouldn’t really be counted) albeit with different versions of leave.

...and yet we‘re remaining with them.

Can anyone else see the irony?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Democracy on 09:30 - Dec 14 with 1827 viewssaint22

Not on this forum they won’t clearly
Democracy on 09:48 - Dec 14 with 1810 viewsBicester_North

Democracy on 09:30 - Dec 14 by saint22

Clearly you retired from here twice no? Hey.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Democracy on 09:53 - Dec 14 with 1804 viewsthis_charming_man

Here we go again.

What about all those that didn’t turn out that would all DEFINITELY have voted against the tories and remain and we should have another vote in 6 months time because people would have died who voted Tory/remain and all the kids who turn 18 would all vote labour and what about all the people who were in hospital who couldn’t vote as they’d all vote labour too.

Let’s just keep changing the rules until the left get their way

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Democracy on 10:00 - Dec 14 with 1798 viewsDorsetIan

Democracy on 09:53 - Dec 14 by this_charming_man

Here we go again.

What about all those that didn’t turn out that would all DEFINITELY have voted against the tories and remain and we should have another vote in 6 months time because people would have died who voted Tory/remain and all the kids who turn 18 would all vote labour and what about all the people who were in hospital who couldn’t vote as they’d all vote labour too.

Let’s just keep changing the rules until the left get their way

I didn’t say it was wrong. I didn’t say it should be ignored. I didn’t say something needed changing.

I said it was ironic.

Are you American, do you not understand irony?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Democracy on 10:14 - Dec 14 with 1779 viewssaint22

Democracy on 10:00 - Dec 14 by DorsetIan

I didn’t say it was wrong. I didn’t say it should be ignored. I didn’t say something needed changing.

I said it was ironic.

Are you American, do you not understand irony?

As I said not in this forum
Democracy on 10:17 - Dec 14 with 1781 viewsBicester_North

Democracy on 10:14 - Dec 14 by saint22

As I said not in this forum

You’ve retired from this mongboard twice and come back you fake passport sending fantasist.

Democracy on 11:25 - Dec 14 with 1741 viewskingslandstand1

Shall we just keep having democratic elections every 6 months or so until eventually 90% of the population (over 18 cos unders haven't got a clue) all vote for the party of your choice and make it law that you must vote so we cannot assume what those that don't may have voted for
Democracy (n/t) on 11:31 - Dec 14 with 1735 viewsDellHero

Democracy on 10:17 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

You’ve retired from this mongboard twice and come back you fake passport sending fantasist.

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Democracy on 12:29 - Dec 14 with 1700 viewsBicester_North

Democracy (n/t) on 11:31 - Dec 14 by DellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:19]

If I get too angry I might have to go on a post deleting rampage.

Democracy (n/t) on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 1698 viewsDellHero

Democracy on 12:29 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

If I get too angry I might have to go on a post deleting rampage.

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:18]
Democracy on 10:56 - Dec 22 with 1592 viewsRon11

Democracy on 09:30 - Dec 14 by saint22

How ironic that you think we're all idiots except you.
However, I suppose Jeremy did the same with the electorate....
Democracy on 11:17 - Dec 22 with 1572 viewsdirk_doone

That's the thing about democracy: every time there's a vote, you get a different result. The secret is in the timing. Most governments study the fluctuations in opinion polls to pick the optimum moment to hold an election. But, they can't predict the effectiveness of rival propaganda campaigns.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 11:17]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Democracy on 11:25 - Dec 22 with 1559 viewsOccasional_Showers

Democracy on 11:17 - Dec 22 by dirk_doone

That's the thing about democracy: every time there's a vote, you get a different result. The secret is in the timing. Most governments study the fluctuations in opinion polls to pick the optimum moment to hold an election. But, they can't predict the effectiveness of rival propaganda campaigns.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 11:17]

Dominic Cummings has been a key figure imo. He had his finger on the pulse and knew what the people were thinking, whereas Labour was purely focussed on Momentum activists narrow view of the country. I think everybody was surprised by some of the seats the Conservatives won, but I did tell Emily what the people of the midlands and north would do and I was correct. I also predicted Gedling would sneak into Tory hands and they did just that.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Democracy on 11:40 - Dec 22 with 1546 viewsdirk_doone

Democracy on 11:25 - Dec 22 by Occasional_Showers

Dominic Cummings has been a key figure imo. He had his finger on the pulse and knew what the people were thinking, whereas Labour was purely focussed on Momentum activists narrow view of the country. I think everybody was surprised by some of the seats the Conservatives won, but I did tell Emily what the people of the midlands and north would do and I was correct. I also predicted Gedling would sneak into Tory hands and they did just that.

You are right. Cummings is a brilliant propagandist. He learned a lot from his years in Moscow. One of his key strategies is to find the most effective slogan and then tell his front men to keep repeating it. Take Back Control! Get Brexit Done! We can't recall any slogan from the opposition but Cummings' slogans are indelibly printed in our minds.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 11:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Democracy on 13:21 - Dec 22 with 1500 viewsMarcus_y

Democracy on 10:56 - Dec 22 by Ron11

How ironic that you think we're all idiots except you.
However, I suppose Jeremy did the same with the electorate....

There lies his problem as I pointed out and proved on another thread. He thinks only his opinion correct and shows enormous hypocrisy in his views and statements. In summary, he is a bellend.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Democracy on 13:35 - Dec 22 with 1484 views1885_SFC

When you realise that you have wasted 4 years of your life shouting "STOP BREXIT!"

Old School is Cool

Democracy on 17:20 - Dec 22 with 1407 viewsRon11

Democracy on 13:21 - Dec 22 by Marcus_y

There lies his problem as I pointed out and proved on another thread. He thinks only his opinion correct and shows enormous hypocrisy in his views and statements. In summary, he is a bellend.

That's being very polite...
Democracy on 17:21 - Dec 22 with 1405 viewsRon11

Democracy on 13:35 - Dec 22 by 1885_SFC

When you realise that you have wasted 4 years of your life shouting "STOP BREXIT!"

Coes that say 'caaaant' on his hat?
Democracy on 17:42 - Dec 22 with 1391 viewsOccasional_Showers

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Democracy on 08:26 - Jan 3 with 1097 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Democracy on 13:35 - Dec 22 by 1885_SFC

PLUS BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF POUNDS WASTED --- BY ALL OUR UNDEMOCRATIC MP's stopping what we voted for!

Could they have not have TRIED to carry out the wishes of the people - then we would have known by now " If Leaving was the correct decision " - I am not saying that it will be easy - but eventually WE WILL WIN MASSIVELY "

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Democracy on 08:31 - Jan 3 with 1075 viewsJaySaint

Democracy on 17:42 - Dec 22 by Occasional_Showers

You will never see a greater collection of white people

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Democracy on 09:11 - Jan 3 with 1043 viewsgrumpy

Democracy on 08:26 - Jan 3 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

PLUS BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF POUNDS WASTED --- BY ALL OUR UNDEMOCRATIC MP's stopping what we voted for!

Could they have not have TRIED to carry out the wishes of the people - then we would have known by now " If Leaving was the correct decision " - I am not saying that it will be easy - but eventually WE WILL WIN MASSIVELY "

How will 'WE WILL WIN MASSIVELY'?
How can you say " If Leaving was the correct decision " on one hand and 'WE WILL WIN MASSIVELY' on the other?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 9:16]
Democracy on 09:21 - Jan 3 with 1030 viewssaint68

Democracy on 08:31 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

You will never see a greater collection of white people

Looks like they're all heading for a Gregg's Vegan Steak Bake, right bunch of wrongun's 😁😁

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024