Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bets on first signing? 09:19 - Jan 2 with 1255 viewsSonicBoom

I have no idea who but I am thinking that we must have been working on things behind the scenes. I think we might see a new face within a few days.
Bets on first signing? on 09:28 - Jan 2 with 1244 viewssaint68

A centre back and right back are apparently our priorities, Hassenhutl implied it would be an early signing too.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bets on first signing? on 09:39 - Jan 2 with 1229 viewsBicester_North

Maybe it’ll be a transfer out first, as good old “Merse” says Spurs need to sign Ings in this window.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/merson-names-sout

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bets on first signing? on 09:44 - Jan 2 with 1216 viewssaint68

Bets on first signing? on 09:39 - Jan 2 by Bicester_North

Maybe it’ll be a transfer out first, as good old “Merse” says Spurs need to sign Ings in this window.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/merson-names-sout

He's a complete cock, always on the wind up where we are concerned.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 9:47]

Bets on first signing? on 11:45 - Jan 2 with 1148 viewsSonicBoom

Well he'd cost a fortune and he would also have to be prepared to sit on the bench once Kane is fit again.
That and the fact that Merson is a barely literate fool.
Bets on first signing? on 12:39 - Jan 2 with 1095 viewssaint22

In before the Leicester game would be good!
Bets on first signing? on 13:03 - Jan 2 with 1072 viewsHeisenberg

Bets on first signing? on 12:39 - Jan 2 by saint22

In before the Leicester game would be good!

Why ? We are on a fantastic run. After the Chelsea and Spurs games who are you going to drop ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Bets on first signing? on 13:15 - Jan 2 with 1058 viewsMarcus_y

Bets on first signing? on 13:03 - Jan 2 by Heisenberg

Why ? We are on a fantastic run. After the Chelsea and Spurs games who are you going to drop ?

So, if we get the chance to buy someone better than any of our current back four, we should not bother yes?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Bets on first signing? on 13:51 - Jan 2 with 1019 viewsIngskneeslide

Bets on first signing? on 13:15 - Jan 2 by Marcus_y

So, if we get the chance to buy someone better than any of our current back four, we should not bother yes?

Far be it for me to speak on behalf of the finest meth producer the world has ever seen, but that’s absolutely not what he said is it? He’s probably saying that as we’re on a good run at the moment the rush to get in a quality player isn’t the same as if we were on a bad run. Buying a better player on the last day of the window than a worse player before the Leicester game makes a bit more sense wouldn’t you say?
Login to get fewer ads

Bets on first signing? on 13:57 - Jan 2 with 1011 viewsdirk_doone

The Genk right back, Maehle.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bets on first signing? on 14:50 - Jan 2 with 984 viewssaint22

Bets on first signing? on 13:03 - Jan 2 by Heisenberg

I didn’t say drop anyone but the sooner we had quality to our threadbare squad the more likely the run continues
If jack or jan get injured in comes jannik
Geddit?
Bets on first signing? on 15:15 - Jan 2 with 949 viewsHeisenberg

Bets on first signing? on 14:50 - Jan 2 by saint22

I didn’t say drop anyone but the sooner we had quality to our threadbare squad the more likely the run continues
If jack or jan get injured in comes jannik
Geddit?

Geddit ? What are you 12 ?

The problem is getting in players better than what we have in January. No one is going to sell first team players so it will either be a young player we are going to develop or a loan signing to back up the squad. Given the run we are on and the way the players are playing there is no need to panic buy. Cedric, Yoshida, Long and others will be off in the summer freeing up the wage bill to bring in better players to improve the squad. Where we are at the moment it seems Valery is out of favour so back up to Cedric would be a good move in January.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Bets on first signing? on 16:02 - Jan 2 with 909 viewssaint22

Bets on first signing? on 15:15 - Jan 2 by Heisenberg

Geddit ? What are you 12 ?

The problem is getting in players better than what we have in January. No one is going to sell first team players so it will either be a young player we are going to develop or a loan signing to back up the squad. Given the run we are on and the way the players are playing there is no need to panic buy. Cedric, Yoshida, Long and others will be off in the summer freeing up the wage bill to bring in better players to improve the squad. Where we are at the moment it seems Valery is out of favour so back up to Cedric would be a good move in January.

No
It’s called irony
Geddit

On a serious note where is valery? Last season POTY now binned off, very odd?
Bets on first signing? on 16:11 - Jan 2 with 903 viewsIngskneeslide

Bets on first signing? on 16:02 - Jan 2 by saint22

No
It’s called irony
Geddit

You’ve already won POTY and we’re only two days into it. Take your pick as to what the P stands for
Bets on first signing? on 16:17 - Jan 2 with 894 viewssaint68

Bets on first signing? on 16:02 - Jan 2 by saint22

No
It’s called irony
Geddit

The Zutons asked the very same question, maybe take a look across the water🤣😂🤣😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024