Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Unsung Jewels in our team 22:56 - Jan 11 with 2876 viewsA1079

Quite rightly alot of emphasis is placed on the impact of Ings, but possibly what is more satisfying are the unsung jewels in our team that not so long ago were so devoid of confidence and belief and understandably were being criticised heavily. But, they have stuck with it, worked hard and have not given up. These are:-

Ward-Prowse - endless hard work. He may not be the perfect or greatest midfielder in the world and at one point this season he looked scared to be out on the pitch but he never gives up and plays his heart and soul for the club;
Armstrong - so often in the shadow but bided his time and come in and made such a difference;
Stephens and Bednarek - not so long ago, could not put a foot right and were facing endless criticism. Not saying they are the best in their trade but what they lack in skill they have made up for in pride, endeavour and sheer hard work.

Also, Che Adams - he is making a difference, so please don't loan him out. Playing in this team and in this league will eventually show it's rewards.

Hojberg has struggled this season but he has shown determination to keep going. He knows it is not his best season. I do think Redmond could be better. His final ball and conversion rate remains poor but, he will come out of it.
The Unsung Jewels in our team on 18:56 - Jan 12 with 904 viewsthis_charming_man

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 18:55 - Jan 12 by saint22

Good company for you then

Wrong login Ben

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 19:05 - Jan 12 with 893 viewsI_would

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 18:55 - Jan 12 by saint22

Good company for you then

TCM57 is just a very large typo.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 08:53 - Jan 13 with 814 viewsDellHero_Would

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 19:05 - Jan 12 by I_would

TCM57 is just a very large typo.

Morning Dave

Poll: Wearing a mask

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 09:41 - Jan 13 with 781 viewsMarcus_y

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 08:53 - Jan 13 by DellHero_Would

Morning Dave

Just what this forum needs, yet another dune user name. Inventive stuff though. Dell hero would. Good work sir.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 09:48 - Jan 13 with 772 viewsDorset_Dave

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 09:41 - Jan 13 by Marcus_y

Just what this forum needs, yet another dune user name. Inventive stuff though. Dell hero would. Good work sir.

You’ve had some good ones over the years. St Helens Brownie was one of my favourites Dave.
The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:18 - Jan 13 with 750 viewsMarcus_y

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 09:48 - Jan 13 by Dorset_Dave

You’ve had some good ones over the years. St Helens Brownie was one of my favourites Dave.

I never saw those names, but no question they were you again Dune. I do find it quite odd that you need to invent all these characters, but as I said before, if it keeps your mental health in check, we have to say it is a good thing. I wish you well in your quest to find reality sir.

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:44 - Jan 13 with 736 viewsDorset_Dave

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:18 - Jan 13 by Marcus_y

I never saw those names, but no question they were you again Dune. I do find it quite odd that you need to invent all these characters, but as I said before, if it keeps your mental health in check, we have to say it is a good thing. I wish you well in your quest to find reality sir.

Thanks Dave that is kind of you. I do enjoy it when you have a 3 way conversation with yourself. Can bridders join in too? That would be great if you can get 4 on the go at the same time.
The Unsung Jewels in our team on 14:19 - Jan 13 with 690 viewsericofarabia

I was very impressed with the effort Cedric put in, but we already know he will definitely be leaving at the end of the season, so we urgently need to get his position covered this window.
Always rated Armstrong could never understand why Hughes didn't use him more. He adds a little bit more attacking play to our slowish midfield, but you can't criticise their workrate recently. Just need a bit of flare which would normally come from Moussa or Sophie Anne but they seem to be making supersub cameo roles their speciality!!
Macca in goal quietly goes about his business but has pulled off some top notch saves to keep us in games.
Login to get fewer ads

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 15:57 - Jan 13 with 671 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:18 - Jan 13 by Marcus_y

Who is dune? You do remind me of Dorset "Ian".
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 15:58]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 19:03 - Jan 13 with 621 viewsI_would

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 18:38 - Jan 12 by A1079

I would just add I_Would, I was not suggesting that the players I pointed out were the best in their trade, not in a long way, but sometimes the best teams do not have the best players. But, what they have lacked in skill they have shown in team spirit and knuckling down and they have played a big part in the teams ability to not fold and put up a fight against teams, a few weeks ago, I would never have thought we could.

As for Prowse, who I respect, you have little time for, I personally think he is a confidence player. He looked scared stiff until this recent run. Unlike you, I do think he is a good team player and I would rather have him our team than in someone elses. I believe is more of an asset than a hindrance. Like you, I do accept that he has not always delivered and at times he could have done better - but then, we could probably have said that about most of our team at various times over the last couple of seasons.

What are you doing talking reasonably and intelligently? Are you on the right forum? The people on here are not equipped to deal with your arguments. You must talk without reasoned argument with much more empty vitriol and act at all times , like just a general w****r.

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:45 - Jan 14 with 540 viewsMarcus_y

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 15:57 - Jan 13 by Occasional_Showers

Who is dune? You do remind me of Dorset "Ian".
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 15:58]

Dune was your user name before occasional showers. Ian is also you. I figure you have at least 5 user names on here.

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:54 - Jan 14 with 532 viewsericofarabia

This thread is going well then .... from unsung jewels to unstable bellends.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 15:51]
The Unsung Jewels in our team on 12:15 - Jan 14 with 511 viewsOccasional_Showers

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:45 - Jan 14 by Marcus_y

Dune was your user name before occasional showers. Ian is also you. I figure you have at least 5 user names on here.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 15:09 - Jan 14 with 469 viewsI_would

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 12:15 - Jan 14 by Occasional_Showers

Ha ha found out by everyone now Narci/Multi DuneDelLes.

Pointing and laughing pal pal pal pal!

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 16:45 - Jan 14 with 431 viewsDorset_Dave

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 15:09 - Jan 14 by I_would

Ha ha found out by everyone now Narci/Multi DuneDelLes.

Is it time for another? Serious question though, out of all the 1000s of meltdowns that you’ve had over the years which is your favourite? I know it’s a tough one as there have been so many classics, the hatch/hatchback ones were great, but the 5K walkathon for charity has to be your finest meltdown surely?
The Unsung Jewels in our team on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 413 viewsDorsetIan

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 10:45 - Jan 14 by Marcus_y

You've insulted me there Marcus!...

To be honest, I am not sure that Ignatius uses multiple logins at the same time. He is more a reincarnation merchant, coming back in a new guise whenever he gets banned. And to be fair to him, he's been keeping his nose clean-ish recently as we have had the pleasure of 'Occassional Showers' for some time now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 17:57 - Jan 14 with 387 viewsI_would

The Unsung Jewels in our team on 16:45 - Jan 14 by Dorset_Dave

Is it time for another? Serious question though, out of all the 1000s of meltdowns that you’ve had over the years which is your favourite? I know it’s a tough one as there have been so many classics, the hatch/hatchback ones were great, but the 5K walkathon for charity has to be your finest meltdown surely?

Wrong genuine login for your riddle. Try one of Multi DuneDelLes's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024