Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref 18:37 - Jan 18 with 1330 viewssaint22

Nice of the PL to use us as Guinea pigs for that newcomer
Demotion after, that he was atrocious
Ref on 19:24 - Jan 18 with 1289 viewsIngskneeslide

any chance of re-writing that in English?
Ref on 06:52 - Jan 19 with 1153 viewssaint22

Ref on 19:24 - Jan 18 by Ingskneeslide

Does this help?

Darren England, taking charge of his first top-flight game, initially awarded a corner before the VAR intervened.
Ref on 06:58 - Jan 19 with 1148 viewsWoodrow_Wilson

Ref on 06:52 - Jan 19 by saint22

Does this help?

Darren England, taking charge of his first top-flight game, initially awarded a corner before the VAR intervened.

Serious question. Have you ever taken an IQ test? My prediction is you would score between 50 to 59.
Ref on 07:06 - Jan 19 with 1134 viewssaint22

Ref on 06:58 - Jan 19 by Woodrow_Wilson

Serious question. Have you ever taken an IQ test? My prediction is you would score between 50 to 59.

Serious question, why are you allowed so many logins? Why would you need so many?
Ref on 07:39 - Jan 19 with 1120 viewsJaySaint

what did he do that was so wrong?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ref on 07:56 - Jan 19 with 1105 viewssaint22

Ref on 19:24 - Jan 18 by Ingskneeslide

Ref on 09:36 - Jan 19 with 1056 viewsHeisenberg

Ref on 06:58 - Jan 19 by Woodrow_Wilson

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ref on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 1008 viewsthis_charming_man

Ref on 07:06 - Jan 19 by saint22

Serious question, why are you allowed so many logins? Why would you need so many?

Believe it or not “Ben” it appears the majority of this forum are coming round to my long held view that you are a complete crumpet.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Ref on 12:28 - Jan 19 with 967 viewssolent_toffee

He’s actually a very good ref and has a lot of experience given his age, I would rather have the better refs from the championship getting a chance in the premier league than the likes of Jon Moss.

The Merseyside Derby at Anfield was refereed by Chris Kavanagh in one of his first games in the premier league and was the best one for years (even though Everton lost), these refs have to get games somewhere.
Ref on 12:43 - Jan 19 with 955 viewskingslandstand1

Ref on 10:45 - Jan 19 by this_charming_man

Believe it or not “Ben” it appears the majority of this forum are coming round to my long held view that you are a complete crumpet.

I love crumpets, especially warm with the butter melting in and then a coat of strawberry jam
Ref on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 950 viewskingslandstand1

Ref on 07:39 - Jan 19 by JaySaint

what did he do that was so wrong?

My issue with him yesterday was that although VAR was apparently right, did all of those decisions overturn his initial decision? I may be wrong and I haven't watched MOTD for clarification but that was my initial thought, and were there not a couple of handballs?
Ref on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 932 viewssaint22

Ref on 12:45 - Jan 19 by kingslandstand1

My issue with him yesterday was that although VAR was apparently right, did all of those decisions overturn his initial decision? I may be wrong and I haven't watched MOTD for clarification but that was my initial thought, and were there not a couple of handballs?

Their third goal is clearly handball in the build up
Not only did traore use his arm to control it but he laid it off
Ref on 13:19 - Jan 19 with 929 viewskingslandstand1

Ref on 13:13 - Jan 19 by saint22

Their third goal is clearly handball in the build up
Not only did traore use his arm to control it but he laid it off

But was that the one that VAR checked for offside? If so, what's the point of it and was it offside?
Ref on 14:08 - Jan 19 with 887 viewssaint22

Ref on 10:45 - Jan 19 by this_charming_man

Believe it or not Del/Dunce /Leslie the majority on here appear to have voted for Brexit and / or BoJo so their opinion matters very little to me as does yours so you go back to your little Hampshire carpet selling life and I will carry on just fine not actually having to converse in real life with people as dull as you
Amazing really you would think all on here would want a successful football team not one mired in the same mistakes season after season
Ref on 14:23 - Jan 19 with 876 viewsBicester_North

Ref on 14:08 - Jan 19 by saint22

Believe it or not Del/Dunce /Leslie the majority on here appear to have voted for Brexit and / or BoJo so their opinion matters very little to me as does yours so you go back to your little Hampshire carpet selling life and I will carry on just fine not actually having to converse in real life with people as dull as you
Amazing really you would think all on here would want a successful football team not one mired in the same mistakes season after season

You are one of life’s most tragic failures. You pretend you have kids and have a “successful” jet setting life. You send fake passport photos to a mongboard, invent crazed stories like half marathons and running kids’ football teams. All the while in reality you are no more than a shit thick, clueless skate internet gimp.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ref on 14:51 - Jan 19 with 851 viewsthis_charming_man

Ref on 14:08 - Jan 19 by saint22

Voted for winners pal!

Winning mentality, you should try it!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Ref on 10:10 - Jan 20 with 747 viewsRustyhelmet

Ref on 12:43 - Jan 19 by kingslandstand1

I love crumpets, especially warm with the butter melting in and then a coat of strawberry jam

What? Strawberry Jam? On a crumpet? Have you gone completely barking my old son?

Top 3 Crumpet toppings:

1. Cheese
2. Marmite
3. Bacon.

But strawberry jam?? Time for a lay down pal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024