Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game could still be off 05:32 - Mar 13 with 960 views1teeminants

https://talksport.com/football/682076/premier-league-fixtures-emergency-meeting-

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Game could still be off on 05:44 - Mar 13 with 951 viewsarfurdent

they want the money so a few infections will not matter

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Game could still be off on 05:52 - Mar 13 with 942 viewsOccasional_Showers

Listening to the chief medical officer yesterday one comment he made stood out. He said people needed to catch it to develop immunity. Personally I'd rather wait for the vaccine and for doctors to develop a treatment plan, but what he said is correct for everybody else.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Game could still be off on 07:18 - Mar 13 with 895 views1teeminants

Game could still be off on 05:52 - Mar 13 by Occasional_Showers

Listening to the chief medical officer yesterday one comment he made stood out. He said people needed to catch it to develop immunity. Personally I'd rather wait for the vaccine and for doctors to develop a treatment plan, but what he said is correct for everybody else.

I’m still Going for a weekender anyway, 7 of us booked accommodation .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Game could still be off on 07:28 - Mar 13 with 873 viewsA1079

My gut feeling is that games which have not had any positive tests will proceed this weekend but would not be surprised if they suspend the season after that for a month or so! I am only guessing here.

If they cancel Euros 20 to next year that frees up June this year, so they could lengthen this season, extend or delay the transfer window and push back the start of next season (may be cancel one of the cup competitions for next year to reduce the games, as cup competitions are becoming increasingly secondary anyway in the minds of many clubs) but have fewer international breaks and do away with the silly winter break which I think was largely pointless anyway.

All guess work, which is what we are all doing I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024