Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Again Linked With Full Back 09:05 - Mar 26 with 444 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Again Linked With Full Back 26th Mar 2020 09:01
Saints are once again being linked with a right back, but it's all old news as it is a long time target they are being touted as chasing. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Again Linked With Full Back on 10:35 - Mar 26 with 402 viewsRednWight

Without getting into if it’s good bad or indifferent , hopefully , how will Brexit affect transfers
Presumably without free movement of labour many Europeans will not be allowed to come here to work even if that work is playing football

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Saints Again Linked With Full Back on 11:33 - Mar 26 with 363 viewsSaintNick

Saints Again Linked With Full Back on 10:35 - Mar 26 by RednWight

Without getting into if it’s good bad or indifferent , hopefully , how will Brexit affect transfers
Presumably without free movement of labour many Europeans will not be allowed to come here to work even if that work is playing football

It will be a work permit basis as it is now for non EU players, based on various criteria.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Again Linked With Full Back on 11:38 - Mar 26 with 362 viewsRednWight

Saints Again Linked With Full Back on 11:33 - Mar 26 by SaintNick

It will be a work permit basis as it is now for non EU players, based on various criteria.

Premiership teams will probably be able to claim players are internationals and better than can be got in this country but the lower leagues may find they can’t bring in foreign labour

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024