Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS about to run out of PPE 22:20 - Apr 17 with 2422 viewsthissceptredsaint

Remember they were on their knees in December before some slimeballs start blaming NHS heroes for daring to ask for more PPE to do their job safely.

Other countries don't regard their key workers lives as expendable. We do
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 22:20]
NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:44 - Apr 18 with 724 viewsOlliekhent

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:37 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

Again, PLEASE DESIST FROM ENCOURAGING POLITICAL HATRED ON THIS FORUM.

Will you be aiming that at sadoldgit also? Or only those you dislike?

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:45 - Apr 18 with 724 viewsOlliekhent

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:14 - Apr 18 by grumpy

'I can only tell you what they tell me
'Then you go on to say 'They are not over run as they were expecting'
Who told you that?

Friends who work there.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:56 - Apr 18 with 714 viewsgrumpy

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:45 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

Friends who work there.

The same ones that told you
'without doubt they are more quiet now than before this virus pandemic started' ?
NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:57 - Apr 18 with 712 viewsOlliekhent

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:56 - Apr 18 by grumpy

The same ones that told you
'without doubt they are more quiet now than before this virus pandemic started' ?

Yes. Have you not seen the videos all over youtube about empty hospitals?

Let's be honest here. Every single one of us knows our media sensationalise everything they write about. Are we now saying the media do not do this? When it comes to this issue, they are all of a sudden being very accurate and honest?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:15 - Apr 18 with 708 viewsgrumpy

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:57 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

Yes. Have you not seen the videos all over youtube about empty hospitals?

Let's be honest here. Every single one of us knows our media sensationalise everything they write about. Are we now saying the media do not do this? When it comes to this issue, they are all of a sudden being very accurate and honest?

Are you on a wind up' empty hospitals'.........
Why did they build the Nightingale Hospital?
NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:20 - Apr 18 with 707 viewsOlliekhent

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:15 - Apr 18 by grumpy

In expectation you fool. I ask again, do you now believe our sensationalist media? and have you not seen all the people videoing the empty hospitals. Christ my mate in Exeter says 100% they are more quiet as they have been told to keep people away unless serious. They have planned in case they get over run but so far they have not been. Stop repeating what you see on the gogglebox and in the sun and do your own research.

https://www.hsj.co.uk/service-design/exclusive-nightingale-largely-empty-as-icus
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 17:21]

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:38 - Apr 18 with 688 viewsgrumpy

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:20 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

In expectation you fool. I ask again, do you now believe our sensationalist media? and have you not seen all the people videoing the empty hospitals. Christ my mate in Exeter says 100% they are more quiet as they have been told to keep people away unless serious. They have planned in case they get over run but so far they have not been. Stop repeating what you see on the gogglebox and in the sun and do your own research.

https://www.hsj.co.uk/service-design/exclusive-nightingale-largely-empty-as-icus
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 17:21]

A lot of people seem to be losing their lives in these empty hospitals. Where on this planet do you do your research?
NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:44 - Apr 18 with 677 viewsSadoldgit

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:15 - Apr 18 by grumpy

15,000 have died in our hospitals so far unless that is fake news?
My neighbours son is a paramedic and he says they are overrun where he is in Kent.
Login to get fewer ads

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 663 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:44 - Apr 18 by Sadoldgit

15,000 have died in our hospitals so far unless that is fake news?
My neighbours son is a paramedic and he says they are overrun where he is in Kent.

That’s a low number of deaths, and that low number is thanks to the action our government have taken and to highly professional people in our NHS.

I thank them both.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:00 - Apr 18 with 656 viewsDorsetIan

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:44 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

Will you be aiming that at sadoldgit also? Or only those you dislike?

OS is the only one doing this consistently - for fun.

You are not obliged to agree with me. Perhaps you think everything is down to vile leftists and traitors too.

There is debate and discussion and there’s being a c*nt.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:09 - Apr 18 with 638 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:00 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

OS is the only one doing this consistently - for fun.

You are not obliged to agree with me. Perhaps you think everything is down to vile leftists and traitors too.

There is debate and discussion and there’s being a c*nt.

I am consistently correct “Ian”. The left have a habit of shouting very very loudly so much so that they eventually believe what they are saying is what everybody else is saying. That’s why whenever there is an election and they lose heavily it comes as such a shock to them.

66% (that’s two thirds “Ian”) of the public think the government are doing ok.

That statistic trumps all the waffle and rhetoric you and Giles can spam the forum up with.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:40 - Apr 18 with 616 viewscocklebreath

NHS about to run out of PPE on 17:48 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

That’s a low number of deaths, and that low number is thanks to the action our government have taken and to highly professional people in our NHS.

I thank them both.

F&ck off you dogdick

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:49 - Apr 18 with 600 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:40 - Apr 18 by cocklebreath

F&ck off you dogdick

The NHS are doing a very good job in providing care to save patients who would otherwise have died. 15000 deaths is relatively a low number of deaths and that’s thanks to their care and the government for providing the equipment and beds and for enacting the science led strategy.

For once in your life try engaging your brain before making idiotic comments. You’re supposed to be an adult, not a 5 year old.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 18:50]

NHS about to run out of PPE on 20:45 - Apr 18 with 568 viewskernow

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:37 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

Again, PLEASE DESIST FROM ENCOURAGING POLITICAL HATRED ON THIS FORUM.

In 1939 it would have been identified as a fifth columnist, a Fascist apologist and sympathiser, rounded up in no uncertain terms and interned on the Isle of Man.
NHS about to run out of PPE on 20:58 - Apr 18 with 550 viewsDorsetIan

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:09 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

I am consistently correct “Ian”. The left have a habit of shouting very very loudly so much so that they eventually believe what they are saying is what everybody else is saying. That’s why whenever there is an election and they lose heavily it comes as such a shock to them.

66% (that’s two thirds “Ian”) of the public think the government are doing ok.

That statistic trumps all the waffle and rhetoric you and Giles can spam the forum up with.

No waffle. You‘re a disgrace. Were you brought up in another country because the core British value of common decency seems to have passed you by?

You should f*ck off to a more authoritarian society where you will feel more at home.

I’d call you a c*nt again but I’m bored of that.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:08 - Apr 18 with 539 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 20:58 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

No waffle. You‘re a disgrace. Were you brought up in another country because the core British value of common decency seems to have passed you by?

You should f*ck off to a more authoritarian society where you will feel more at home.

I’d call you a c*nt again but I’m bored of that.

When the left lose an argument they always resort to personal attacks. Absolute classic behaviour from “Ian”.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:19 - Apr 18 with 528 viewsDorsetIan

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:08 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

When the left lose an argument they always resort to personal attacks. Absolute classic behaviour from “Ian”.

Whereas you don’t bother with any arguments and just leap in with gratuitous offensive soundbites from the off.

You are a profoundly ignorant person, who reveals his foul dark character in every single post.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:27 - Apr 18 with 523 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:19 - Apr 18 by DorsetIan

Whereas you don’t bother with any arguments and just leap in with gratuitous offensive soundbites from the off.

You are a profoundly ignorant person, who reveals his foul dark character in every single post.

I always argue my point of view.

I argued that the Chinese practices of eating wild animals, using wild animals in traditional medicines, and their wet markets are backwards.

I then asked you if the Chinese weren’t to blame for this pandemic who was?

You can’t answer because the answer is that the Chinese are to blame.

You say now isn’t the time to criticise them despite these wet market breeding grounds for Coronavirus re-opening.

You are very ignorant “Ian”.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 511 viewsOccasional_Showers

The fact of the matter is that making China change their ways is just as important as finding a vaccine for this Coronavirus. Because if we do not stamp out China’s backward practices in a few years time the next Coronavirus will come out of that country and we will have another pandemic killing our people. China are a pariah state that we must deal with.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 23:02 - Apr 18 with 493 viewscocklebreath

NHS about to run out of PPE on 18:49 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

The NHS are doing a very good job in providing care to save patients who would otherwise have died. 15000 deaths is relatively a low number of deaths and that’s thanks to their care and the government for providing the equipment and beds and for enacting the science led strategy.

For once in your life try engaging your brain before making idiotic comments. You’re supposed to be an adult, not a 5 year old.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 18:50]

Dog dick

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 00:05 - Apr 19 with 476 viewsDorsetIan

NHS about to run out of PPE on 21:27 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

I always argue my point of view.

I argued that the Chinese practices of eating wild animals, using wild animals in traditional medicines, and their wet markets are backwards.

I then asked you if the Chinese weren’t to blame for this pandemic who was?

You can’t answer because the answer is that the Chinese are to blame.

You say now isn’t the time to criticise them despite these wet market breeding grounds for Coronavirus re-opening.

You are very ignorant “Ian”.

It is impossible for you to ‚argue‘ your points in a decent manner. Something in you - something in your foul dark character - forces you to always use the most extremist language, which is only intended to foster hatred.

You spent the entirety of Brexeit talking about traitors. You continued that into the election. And despite the national tragedy and the thousands dying, you cannot stop yourself doing it now.

If you are such a stand up guy, can you commit to easing back on your hate filled propaganda at least for the duration of the lockdown?

When a 99 year old is walking laps of his garden for the sake of the country, can you find it somewhere in yourself to not be a c*nt for a while? Polite request.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 01:09 - Apr 19 with 469 viewssfc1971

NHS about to run out of PPE on 07:48 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

Another non story. No PPE has actually ran out. While most of the country is pulling together the left wing fanatics are trying to undermine morale. They really are vile creatures.

I could tell you a whole heap of sh1t about the NHS (not the frontline staff as they are doing a bloody good job under extreme circumstances) But I will leave that to the very many whistleblowers that will appear once this is over and they have LEFT the service for good. They cannot speak now as whistleblowing is in the terms and conditions of the contracts they have signed. But trust me they will!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 1:14]

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024