Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS about to run out of PPE 22:20 - Apr 17 with 2356 viewsthissceptredsaint

Remember they were on their knees in December before some slimeballs start blaming NHS heroes for daring to ask for more PPE to do their job safely.

Other countries don't regard their key workers lives as expendable. We do
[Post edited 17 Apr 2020 22:20]
NHS about to run out of PPE on 23:21 - Apr 17 with 1597 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

You'd think there was a GLOBAL pandemic where PPE was short all over the world, right?

USA: https://www.vox.com/2020/4/15/21219618/ppe-shortage-solution-mercatus

Italy: https://www.icn.ch/news/high-proportion-healthcare-workers-covid-19-italy-stark- and https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-italy-doctors-nhs-hospital

Spain https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/04/16/spains-valencian-community-ha ... oh look, it's all come from China, shock.

Added to that, it is the rubber gowns that are in seriously short supply.

What it boils down to is that manufacturing should restart in every country, not relying on f**king China to produce everything because it's cheap.

If one thing comes from this that benefits every country, it is restarting manufacturing and everyone paying a little more for items produced in this country with a lower carbon footprint.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

NHS about to run out of PPE on 23:35 - Apr 17 with 1587 views1885_SFC

NHS about to run out of PPE on 23:21 - Apr 17 by Gennaro_Contaldo

You'd think there was a GLOBAL pandemic where PPE was short all over the world, right?

USA: https://www.vox.com/2020/4/15/21219618/ppe-shortage-solution-mercatus

Italy: https://www.icn.ch/news/high-proportion-healthcare-workers-covid-19-italy-stark- and https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-italy-doctors-nhs-hospital

Spain https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/04/16/spains-valencian-community-ha ... oh look, it's all come from China, shock.

Added to that, it is the rubber gowns that are in seriously short supply.

What it boils down to is that manufacturing should restart in every country, not relying on f**king China to produce everything because it's cheap.

If one thing comes from this that benefits every country, it is restarting manufacturing and everyone paying a little more for items produced in this country with a lower carbon footprint.

My thoughts exactly.

Let's be honest - most of the stuff you buy from China is cheap shítty tat anyway. Take clothing for example. It's all thin crap material and the sizing is all over the place. If you've ever tried to order a motorcycle jacket from Ali Express for example, what arrives through the post wouldn't fit Action f*cking Man! In comparison, I've had some excellent t-shirts over many years that were made in Bangladesh that lasted donkeys years and were washed a thousand times. Much better material & quality.

That's where the manufacturing future is - or should be - India, Bangladesh, etc. There's no way the government will allow Huawei to install our 5G network after this or build our nuclear power stations. At least I hope not...

Old School is Cool

NHS about to run out of PPE on 07:48 - Apr 18 with 1533 viewsOccasional_Showers

Another non story. No PPE has actually ran out. While most of the country is pulling together the left wing fanatics are trying to undermine morale. They really are vile creatures.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 08:38 - Apr 18 with 1498 viewsSalisburySaint

NHS about to run out of PPE on 07:48 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

Another non story. No PPE has actually ran out. While most of the country is pulling together the left wing fanatics are trying to undermine morale. They really are vile creatures.

So Sky news is run by left wing fanatics ?
NHS about to run out of PPE on 09:11 - Apr 18 with 1474 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 08:38 - Apr 18 by SalisburySaint

So Sky news is run by left wing fanatics ?

The scum Labour Party are all over this trying to politicise a global Emergency. This is why so many ex Labour people hate Labour now. If we were at war they would be described as surrender monkeys and traitors.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 09:16 - Apr 18 with 1470 viewsthis_charming_man

NHS about to run out of PPE on 09:11 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

The scum Labour Party are all over this trying to politicise a global Emergency. This is why so many ex Labour people hate Labour now. If we were at war they would be described as surrender monkeys and traitors.

If we were at war they’d describe any attack on the opposition as illegal and racist

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 09:59 - Apr 18 with 1447 viewsSalisburySaint

What rubbish, thank goodness we still have freedom of speech in this country

By the way I’ve finally worked out who you are

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf
NHS about to run out of PPE on 10:24 - Apr 18 with 1431 viewsRednWight

NHS about to run out of PPE on 09:59 - Apr 18 by SalisburySaint

What rubbish, thank goodness we still have freedom of speech in this country

By the way I’ve finally worked out who you are

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf

Now now
A bit unfair that
Comical Ali not here to defend himself

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Login to get fewer ads

NHS about to run out of PPE on 10:55 - Apr 18 with 1414 viewsSadoldgit

Thank goodness we have people asking questions of decision makers. Finally the very real problem of the carnage going on in care homes, the problems of lack of PPE, the problems of lack of proper testing etc are out there. Thank goodness we are not all sheep and are sucking up to people making poor decisions and costing lives. Thank goodness we have people like 99 year old Captain Tom who gets off his arse and does something to raise money for an underfunded organisation who have been left to put themselves at risk through years of underfunding. Thank goodness we don’t have many people who just sit behind their keyboards and send posts sucking up to the “people’s government” (what does that even mean? All governments are elected by the people aren’t they?)

To call people “scum” just because they have a different political view - one that seeks to treat people as equals at that - shows a level of self centredness that underlines why so many people dislike those of a right wing persuasion.
NHS about to run out of PPE on 10:59 - Apr 18 with 1409 viewsthis_charming_man

NHS about to run out of PPE on 10:55 - Apr 18 by Sadoldgit

Thank goodness we have people asking questions of decision makers. Finally the very real problem of the carnage going on in care homes, the problems of lack of PPE, the problems of lack of proper testing etc are out there. Thank goodness we are not all sheep and are sucking up to people making poor decisions and costing lives. Thank goodness we have people like 99 year old Captain Tom who gets off his arse and does something to raise money for an underfunded organisation who have been left to put themselves at risk through years of underfunding. Thank goodness we don’t have many people who just sit behind their keyboards and send posts sucking up to the “people’s government” (what does that even mean? All governments are elected by the people aren’t they?)

To call people “scum” just because they have a different political view - one that seeks to treat people as equals at that - shows a level of self centredness that underlines why so many people dislike those of a right wing persuasion.

Aren’t most care homes privately owned so why are they blaming the government for the lack of PPE? It’s on them to get it.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 11:48 - Apr 18 with 1367 viewsOlliekhent

I have friends working in hospitals including Exeter, RSH and General, one in MK and one in Hull. Not a one of them agrees with anything being mentioned in the media about shortages and not a one of them has seen or knows of a death in their hospital related to COVID. Plus they all say without doubt they are more quiet now than before this virus pandemic started. I find this rather odd.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 13:05 - Apr 18 with 1353 viewscocklebreath

NHS about to run out of PPE on 11:48 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

I have friends working in hospitals including Exeter, RSH and General, one in MK and one in Hull. Not a one of them agrees with anything being mentioned in the media about shortages and not a one of them has seen or knows of a death in their hospital related to COVID. Plus they all say without doubt they are more quiet now than before this virus pandemic started. I find this rather odd.

So your saying 3 big hospitals and not one death due to Covid? You utter bullsh&tting gimp

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 13:20 - Apr 18 with 1345 viewsSadoldgit

NHS about to run out of PPE on 10:59 - Apr 18 by this_charming_man

Aren’t most care homes privately owned so why are they blaming the government for the lack of PPE? It’s on them to get it.

Perhaps they need to order supplies through official Government channels? It seems odd that they are blaming the government for being forgotten if the ordering and supplying of these materials was their responsibility. Don’t you think that the right wing media would be all over it? Yet not a word in defence other than a cabinet minister telling us that care homes have not been forgotten when they quite clearly have. If not forgotten then certainly ignored.
NHS about to run out of PPE on 13:23 - Apr 18 with 1342 viewsSadoldgit

Do you work for the Daily Mail?
NHS about to run out of PPE on 13:27 - Apr 18 with 1332 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 13:23 - Apr 18 by Sadoldgit

Do you work for the Daily Mail?

Do I still put a smile on your wife’s face?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:26 - Apr 18 with 1296 viewsSadoldgit

NHS about to run out of PPE on 13:27 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

Do I still put a smile on your wife’s face?

Yes. She thinks that you are more ridiculous than Trump and Johnson combined. Well done.
NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:40 - Apr 18 with 1291 viewsSalisburySaint

Utter rubbish, unfortunately my mates Dad died of COVID 19 in MK hospital 3 weeks ago
NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:45 - Apr 18 with 1286 viewsOlliekhent

NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:40 - Apr 18 by SalisburySaint

Utter rubbish, unfortunately my mates Dad died of COVID 19 in MK hospital 3 weeks ago

Sorry, but this is what they have told me. The chap in Exeter says they have had around 20 cases in, no deaths and for sure they are more quiet than normal. I guess this is where the nurses get all this time to make up dances for Facebook to entertain us.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:55 - Apr 18 with 1278 viewsOccasional_Showers

NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:26 - Apr 18 by Sadoldgit

Yes. She thinks that you are more ridiculous than Trump and Johnson combined. Well done.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:56 - Apr 18 with 1279 viewsgrumpy

Well on the 12th it was reported that 25 had died in East Yorkshire.
Quote..Hull University Teaching Hospital NHS Trust,which runs the Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital confirmed that the total had risen to 25 after one more death was reported.
What planet are you on

That was 6 days ago too.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 16:00]
NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:02 - Apr 18 with 1269 viewsOlliekhent

NHS about to run out of PPE on 15:56 - Apr 18 by grumpy

Well on the 12th it was reported that 25 had died in East Yorkshire.
Quote..Hull University Teaching Hospital NHS Trust,which runs the Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital confirmed that the total had risen to 25 after one more death was reported.
What planet are you on

That was 6 days ago too.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 16:00]

Reported being the operative word. I can only tell you what they tell me. They are not over run as they were expecting.

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:12 - Apr 18 with 1261 viewscocklebreath

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:02 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

Reported being the operative word. I can only tell you what they tell me. They are not over run as they were expecting.

So it’s all in hand and nothing to worry about.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:14 - Apr 18 with 1258 viewsgrumpy

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:02 - Apr 18 by Olliekhent

'I can only tell you what they tell me
'Then you go on to say 'They are not over run as they were expecting'
Who told you that?
NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:36 - Apr 18 with 1239 viewsDorsetIan

PLEASE DESIST FROM ENCOURAGING POLITICAL HATRED ON THIS FORUM.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

NHS about to run out of PPE on 16:37 - Apr 18 with 1236 viewsDorsetIan

Again, PLEASE DESIST FROM ENCOURAGING POLITICAL HATRED ON THIS FORUM.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024