Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints tickets refunds 11:08 - May 27 with 763 viewsSalisburySaint

Saints announced details today

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-05-27/southampton-football-club-match-ti

As regards season ticket holders more information on June 15th, but appears to be on the lines of what Everton are doing
Saints tickets refunds on 11:19 - May 27 with 752 viewsBoris_

Well played Saints. I think I'll buy a new set of golf clubs with the refund, as we won't be back at St Mary's for a while.

Poll: Claude Puel

Saints tickets refunds on 11:48 - May 27 with 720 viewskingslandstand1

That's all good news, although I don't think the Saints Foundation will be going out on a jolly with their possible receipts! Or will they (assuming they ccan go out)?
I've found with a couple of concert refunds due that we were given the option of donating to their charitable trusts or with the BSO just to put the money owed in their coffers as they coud struggle
Saints tickets refunds on 13:22 - May 27 with 695 viewsdirk_doone

Yes, well done Saints.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints tickets refunds on 13:46 - May 27 with 681 viewsBoris_

Saints tickets refunds on 11:48 - May 27 by kingslandstand1

That's all good news, although I don't think the Saints Foundation will be going out on a jolly with their possible receipts! Or will they (assuming they ccan go out)?
I've found with a couple of concert refunds due that we were given the option of donating to their charitable trusts or with the BSO just to put the money owed in their coffers as they coud struggle

On this occasion, I'll be taking my money back and spending it on another hobby to keep me occupied on the weekend.

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024