Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring 16:37 - May 31 with 1940 viewsWhiteknight

Am I the only person finding the hijacking of this forum by ill-informed narcissists and fantasists who only seem to want to post child-like about left and right wing politics, their heroes, what they had for breakfast and Covid-19 really boring?

I'm all for free speech but you do know this is a football forum?

Poll: Dover shambles - what's to blame?

Boring on 16:42 - May 31 with 1929 viewsarfurdent

what football?

this is not the site for sanity and friendly football banter, for that you should try https://itsbeautifuloutside.proboards.com/

[Post edited 31 May 2020 16:52]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Boring on 20:31 - May 31 with 1818 viewsSadoldgit

There is a section for football threads, one for non football threads and one for both together. I can fully appreciate why you wouldn’t want to read the political threads so just click on the football thread heading and you should be ok.
Boring on 07:31 - Jun 1 with 1699 viewsTripleNiemi

Boring on 20:31 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

There is a section for football threads, one for non football threads and one for both together. I can fully appreciate why you wouldn’t want to read the political threads so just click on the football thread heading and you should be ok.

I think that is the point SOG. It appears that some feel the need to post their political BS / views / posts to the football only board.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Boring on 08:06 - Jun 1 with 1675 viewssolent_toffee

Boring on 07:31 - Jun 1 by TripleNiemi

I think that is the point SOG. It appears that some feel the need to post their political BS / views / posts to the football only board.

To be fair, when there are football posts or even non-political posts, they soon turn into nonsense childish point scoring, name calling oneupmanship drivel.
Boring on 09:27 - Jun 1 with 1622 viewsSadoldgit

Boring on 07:31 - Jun 1 by TripleNiemi

Ah I see. Well, the football will be back soon so perhaps that will redress the balance.
Boring on 10:01 - Jun 1 with 1601 viewshedgeend61

Boring. You're talking about Dribbsey aren't you?

24/7 Dribbs is a really boring Queen plum, never leaves his bedroom in his mum's house, posts dribble all morning, afternoon, evening, and even at 4am.
Probably bores corpses in real life, on rare occasions he leaves the house.

Does anyone on here find Dribbsey remotely interesting?,
own up, we won't hold our breath.

Get yourself a life Dribsey, get out in the fresh air and the sun today for a change, instead of boring everyone to tears on here.
Boring on 11:04 - Jun 1 with 1585 viewsDorsetIan

Boring on 10:01 - Jun 1 by hedgeend61

Boring. You're talking about Dribbsey aren't you?

24/7 Dribbs is a really boring Queen plum, never leaves his bedroom in his mum's house, posts dribble all morning, afternoon, evening, and even at 4am.
Probably bores corpses in real life, on rare occasions he leaves the house.

Does anyone on here find Dribbsey remotely interesting?,
own up, we won't hold our breath.

Get yourself a life Dribsey, get out in the fresh air and the sun today for a change, instead of boring everyone to tears on here.

I like it when he talks about novelty spoons, or when he goes outside, sees a 'slob' and has a panic attack.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Boring on 13:47 - Jun 1 with 1516 viewsTripleNiemi

Boring on 08:06 - Jun 1 by solent_toffee

To be fair, when there are football posts or even non-political posts, they soon turn into nonsense childish point scoring, name calling oneupmanship drivel.

Actually upon reflection you are correct so it makes no difference which board gets used to post. For the life of me i cannot see why people want to discuss politics when their view will never be swayed anyway; i.e. i am a lefty and cannot say anything bad against labour, or i am a tory and would never go against the conservatives.

Like this board re: football, there is often no balance or arguments for and against.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

Boring on 14:21 - Jun 1 with 1493 viewsSadoldgit

It’s the nature of online forums. I have been on several over the years, some football, some other subjects. They all end up with circular arguements, petty squabbling and name calling. I’m sure people would behave better if they had the same conversations in the pub. There is something about the anominity that brings out the worst in some people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024