Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 19288 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:41 - Jul 21 with 850 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:04 - Jul 21 by Boris_

And another report saying that lockdown could be responsible for up to 200,000 deaths in the end...

Not a good day for the squinnying lefties.

Another boring political post. You know, the type you constantly accuse others of making.

Do you ever post about football?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:45 - Jul 21 with 845 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:04 - Jul 21 by Boris_

And another report saying that lockdown could be responsible for up to 200,000 deaths in the end...

Not a good day for the squinnying lefties.

You're obsessed fella. What has that news got to do with 'lefties'?

The number of deaths from lockdown will be linked to how long lockdown lasted, and the length of lockdown will be a function of how bad a Covid situation we had to start with, and how quickly we were able to come out of it.

There will be other factors too, such as how much effort went into maintaining routine medical work and e.g. encouraging people to stick to their appointments and keep reporting early signs of bad health etc.

You have a very binary world view.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:50 - Jul 21 with 834 viewsJaySaint

obsessed. Only a couple of months ago, people were obsessed about 1 bloke going up north and how that would kill people

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:10 - Jul 21 with 823 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:50 - Jul 21 by JaySaint

obsessed. Only a couple of months ago, people were obsessed about 1 bloke going up north and how that would kill people

Funny isn't it. As soon as the numbers don't add up to suit their argument and they are shown to be a bunch of obsessive oddballs, they are now changing the rules.

They begged and demanded for a lockdown as apparently the government were putting economy before health.

Now reports show that lockdown was more dangerous than the virus itself ( which many including me always said ) so they are blaming the government for lockdown.

What a bunch of bitter weirdos.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:32 - Jul 21 with 802 viewsSalisburySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:10 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Funny isn't it. As soon as the numbers don't add up to suit their argument and they are shown to be a bunch of obsessive oddballs, they are now changing the rules.

They begged and demanded for a lockdown as apparently the government were putting economy before health.

Now reports show that lockdown was more dangerous than the virus itself ( which many including me always said ) so they are blaming the government for lockdown.

I give up

It’s your figures that don’t add up, you’ve still not explained with any proof what has accounted for excess deaths.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:33 - Jul 21 with 798 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:32 - Jul 21 by SalisburySaint

I give up

It’s your figures that don’t add up, you’ve still not explained with any proof what has accounted for excess deaths.

Keep your fingers in your ears and humming loudly mush, you might forget how many times you've had an opinion or vote and lost?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:36 - Jul 21 with 795 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:10 - Jul 21 by Boris_

I think you must just be thick.

The clear consensus now is that (for whatever reason) we locked down too late, which increased the number of cases, which prolonged the lockdown.

Had we locked down earlier the impact of lockdown itself would also have been reduced.

It's really not difficult, and your attempt to spin it the other way tells us a lot about your real interests.

But you and Jay crack on in your world of alternative facts and your strange need to see everything in terms of bitter weird lefties.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:42 - Jul 21 with 790 viewsSalisburySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:33 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Keep your fingers in your ears and humming loudly mush, you might forget how many times you've had an opinion or vote and lost?

Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:01 - Jul 21 with 776 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:42 - Jul 21 by SalisburySaint

You and your pals Soppy and Ian are born losers. Have you ever won a vote?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:07 - Jul 21 with 768 viewsSalisburySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:01 - Jul 21 by Boris_

You and your pals Soppy and Ian are born losers. Have you ever won a vote?

I’m waiting for you to ask for your ball back and go home as your not playing anymore
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:08 - Jul 21 with 765 viewsChesham_Saint

You have to Hand it to Boris. Outnumbered but still swinging away at the crease like a latter day Geoffrey Boycott on speed...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:15 - Jul 21 with 760 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:07 - Jul 21 by SalisburySaint

I’m waiting for you to ask for your ball back and go home as your not playing anymore

Why would I not play? I've been part of the winning team for years. Never lose a vote.

General Election 2015 - WIN
Referendum 2016 - WIN
General Election 2017 - WIN
General Election 2019 - WIN

My current form record is WWWW

Your form is LLLL

Who's more likely to be running home to Mummy with their ball because they keep losing?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 11:18]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:27 - Jul 21 with 746 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:15 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Why would I not play? I've been part of the winning team for years. Never lose a vote.

General Election 2015 - WIN
Referendum 2016 - WIN
General Election 2017 - WIN
General Election 2019 - WIN

My current form record is WWWW

Your form is LLLL

Who's more likely to be running home to Mummy with their ball because they keep losing?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 11:18]

So, given your winning record, why don't you play?

Why the need for so much abuse and drivel?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:47 - Jul 21 with 724 viewsJaySaint

Watching the prezzer about Russia. The Journo's are desperate to find something they can pin to the EU Referendum, whilst glossing over the Scottish referendum in 2014.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:52 - Jul 21 with 719 viewsBuggalugs

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:08 - Jul 21 by Chesham_Saint

You have to Hand it to Boris. Outnumbered but still swinging away at the crease like a latter day Geoffrey Boycott on speed...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:08 - Jul 21 with 698 viewsDorsetIan

No, Chesham, Boycott is a solid chap. Of strong opinion certainly, but fair and with a sense of humour and self-deprecation.

Boris is more in the mould of a modern day premier league footballer. Humourless, entitled, overly-pleased-with-himself. Quick to anger and intimidation, and not the sharpest tool in the box.

More your John Terry type.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:09 - Jul 21 with 696 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:08 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

No, Chesham, Boycott is a solid chap. Of strong opinion certainly, but fair and with a sense of humour and self-deprecation.

Boris is more in the mould of a modern day premier league footballer. Humourless, entitled, overly-pleased-with-himself. Quick to anger and intimidation, and not the sharpest tool in the box.

And Jay is Phil Neal to Boris' Graham Taylor.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:10 - Jul 21 with 692 viewsSalisburySaint

He’s definitely on something, judging by how he thinks he’s won the discussion on this topic
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:14 - Jul 21 with 689 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:08 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

You're more comparable to a Newcastle fan.

Quick to tell everyone how big and important you are but when it comes to it, all you ever do is lose. You're a born loser and haven't won a thing for decades.

Meanwhile, I've had the winning opinion for decades and all you can do is sit and cry on a forum about how it's not fair etc...

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:14 - Jul 21 with 688 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:10 - Jul 21 by SalisburySaint

He’s definitely on something, judging by how he thinks he’s won the discussion on this topic

WWWW

v

LLLL

Winners v Losers. You can keep crying about losing all the time but you'll never be a born winner like me and Jay unless you change your attitude mush.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 12:20]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:31 - Jul 21 with 677 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:14 - Jul 21 by Boris_

You're more comparable to a Newcastle fan.

Quick to tell everyone how big and important you are but when it comes to it, all you ever do is lose. You're a born loser and haven't won a thing for decades.

Meanwhile, I've had the winning opinion for decades and all you can do is sit and cry on a forum about how it's not fair etc...

I doubt you've ever won so much as a bingo game.

All this vicarious credit-taking for the political victories of others is a bit sad, isn't it?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:26 - Jul 21 with 648 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:47 - Jul 21 by JaySaint

Watching the prezzer about Russia. The Journo's are desperate to find something they can pin to the EU Referendum, whilst glossing over the Scottish referendum in 2014.

Interesting that the Government could have published this report last October but have sat on it until well after the election. I wonder why?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:28 - Jul 21 with 646 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:50 - Jul 21 by JaySaint

I think you will find that the issue was the hypocrisy of the bloke responsible for writing the rules completely ignoring them. Not that hypocrisy bothers some Tory voters it seems.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:31 - Jul 21 with 641 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:28 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

I think you will find that the issue was the hypocrisy of the bloke responsible for writing the rules completely ignoring them. Not that hypocrisy bothers some Tory voters it seems.

legally, he didnt ignore them...suck it up

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:34 - Jul 21 with 640 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:14 - Jul 21 by Boris_

WWWW

v

LLLL

Winners v Losers. You can keep crying about losing all the time but you'll never be a born winner like me and Jay unless you change your attitude mush.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 12:20]

Once again Doris, the playground mentality of a 5 year old. Little wonder that you have named yourself after a childish, narcissistic, self centred, self important individual.

Still posting on political topics despite slagging other people off and wanting them banned for doing the same.

I’m not sure how someone can describe themselves as a “winner” when all they do is try and wind people up on an Internet forum all day. I’m surprised you still have a job.

Self awareness level 0. Hypocrisy level 10.

Do you ever post about football?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 13:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024