Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 18826 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:55 - Jul 21 with 1003 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:34 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

Once again Doris, the playground mentality of a 5 year old. Little wonder that you have named yourself after a childish, narcissistic, self centred, self important individual.

Still posting on political topics despite slagging other people off and wanting them banned for doing the same.

I’m not sure how someone can describe themselves as a “winner” when all they do is try and wind people up on an Internet forum all day. I’m surprised you still have a job.

Self awareness level 0. Hypocrisy level 10.

Do you ever post about football?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 13:49]

You keep trying to convince the winners on this forum that your loser opinion is valid when it won't change a single thing. Here's some things you have cried about that won't change, no matter how much you keep blubbering to strangers on the internet.

Boris Johnson is Prime Minister.
Dominic Cummings is his advisor.
Conservatives are in government for at least another 5 years.
We are leaving the European Union with or without a deal in a few months.

You can blubber and moan all you want on this forum, however it won't change a thing. All of the above won't change because you follow the losers minority opinion.

Suck it up soppy.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:26 - Jul 21 with 978 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 13:55 - Jul 21 by Boris_

You keep trying to convince the winners on this forum that your loser opinion is valid when it won't change a single thing. Here's some things you have cried about that won't change, no matter how much you keep blubbering to strangers on the internet.

You can blubber and moan all you want on this forum, however it won't change a thing. All of the above won't change because you follow the losers minority opinion.

Suck it up soppy.

Worried about you Boris. Your triumphalism is out of control.

A bit of hopefully helpful reading for you...

https://www.goalcast.com/2018/03/28/what-is-zero-sum-thinking/

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:28 - Jul 21 with 944 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:26 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

Worried about you Boris. Your triumphalism is out of control.

A bit of hopefully helpful reading for you...

https://www.goalcast.com/2018/03/28/what-is-zero-sum-thinking/

I can feel you thumping away at your keyboard, as the realisation hits that you're just a perennial loser, your opinions are always in the losing minority and nothing you want is ever going to happen.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 15:28]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:00 - Jul 21 with 921 viewsSadoldgit

Suck it up soppy.

The British Government “actively avoided” looking for Russian interference in the EU referendum. There is hard evidence that Cummings and the Government have given 18 juicy contracts to their buddies (so far) without putting the business out for tender. Matthew Paris (a staunch Tory) has just written a damning condemnation of Boris Johnson as PM.No surprise that you should nail your colours to a bunch of incompetents, shysters, cheats and self promoters. You would be right at home in this cabinet Doris.
😂

The last time I heard so much nonsense spouted about “winners and losers” was when I used to take my kids to school.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:27 - Jul 21 with 906 viewsChesham_Saint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:00 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

The British Government “actively avoided” looking for Russian interference in the EU referendum. There is hard evidence that Cummings and the Government have given 18 juicy contracts to their buddies (so far) without putting the business out for tender. Matthew Paris (a staunch Tory) has just written a damning condemnation of Boris Johnson as PM.No surprise that you should nail your colours to a bunch of incompetents, shysters, cheats and self promoters. You would be right at home in this cabinet Doris.
😂

The last time I heard so much nonsense spouted about “winners and losers” was when I used to take my kids to school.

Matthew Parris - devout Tory? Not for a long time !

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:42 - Jul 21 with 897 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:27 - Jul 21 by Chesham_Saint

Matthew Parris - devout Tory? Not for a long time !

Not since Boris Johnson became party leader?

Another bit of non joyous news - MPs have voted 340 votes to 251 against New Clause 17. The New Clause intended to protect the NHS and publicly funded health and care services in other parts of the UK from any form of control from outside the UK.

So the NHS is not so safe in Tory hands after all.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:43 - Jul 21 with 896 viewsgrumpy

Suck it up soppy.

What a childish post.
'winners and losers' you make yourself look stupid.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:43 - Jul 21 with 894 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:28 - Jul 21 by Boris_

I can feel you thumping away at your keyboard, as the realisation hits that you're just a perennial loser, your opinions are always in the losing minority and nothing you want is ever going to happen.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 15:28]

I see you read the article but I'm not sure you took on board it's key message.

Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:46 - Jul 21 with 889 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:00 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

😂

Guess what's going to happen Soppy? You're going to get your knickers in a twist along with everyone else who lost the General Election, then in a few days time it will all be forgotten and normal service will be resumed.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:47 - Jul 21 with 888 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:42 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

Another bit of non joyous news - MPs have voted 340 votes to 251 against New Clause 17. The New Clause intended to protect the NHS and publicly funded health and care services in other parts of the UK from any form of control from outside the UK.

Guess what you can do about it Soppy? Absolutely nothing.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:54 - Jul 21 with 884 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:47 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Guess what you can do about it Soppy? Absolutely nothing.

You forgot the nah, nah, na nah nah on the end of that post Doris.

Not only zero self awareness, add to that zero moral compass. Remind us again how much money you bragged about making out of the pandemic which has killed over half a million people so far.

You winner you.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:55 - Jul 21 with 884 viewsKennington

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:42 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

This is what’s wrong with any debate about the NHS. Instead there are 3 questions:

1. Service provision - what do you get for your taxes?
2. What are the outcomes?
3. Who delivers the services?

I don’t care in the slightest about 3.

Take GPs, GPs are private businesses who take money from NHS England and they make in many cases a decent profit. Not all but many do. So where’s the outcry that British GPs are stealing ‘our’ NHS funds? If a foreign probably multi national healthcare company can bid for a contract, whether it is a group of GP practices or a hospital cleaning contract, well what’s the problem with that?

The debate should be about outcomes! The NHS has some of the worst outcomes in the developed world for things like cancer detection and survival. Who’s to say these Johnny Foreigners might even improve services?

Worth adding foreign companies aren’t ‘buying the NHS’. They are rather having the opportunity to bid for time limited contracts in receipt of services delivered.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 16:57]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:20 - Jul 21 with 862 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 16:54 - Jul 21 by Sadoldgit

You forgot the nah, nah, na nah nah on the end of that post Doris.

Not only zero self awareness, add to that zero moral compass. Remind us again how much money you bragged about making out of the pandemic which has killed over half a million people so far.

You winner you.

I am trying to help you. It's not healthy to cry every day about things that you have zero chance of changing.

As for BUSINESS. I've employed 5 new members of staff in the last 3 months and taken the keys to a large town centre High Street premises. Putting more people in work and saving the high street is a fantastic moral compass.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:28 - Jul 21 with 852 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:20 - Jul 21 by Boris_

I am trying to help you. It's not healthy to cry every day about things that you have zero chance of changing.

As for BUSINESS. I've employed 5 new members of staff in the last 3 months and taken the keys to a large town centre High Street premises. Putting more people in work and saving the high street is a fantastic moral compass.

Could you tell us what business your in?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:30 - Jul 21 with 851 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:20 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Here's a question: what is your motivation for these 'look at me, I'm a winner' posts?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:34 - Jul 21 with 845 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:30 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

Here's a question: what is your motivation for these 'look at me, I'm a winner' posts?

Soppy told me I was a sc*mbag for taking bounceback loads and have no moral compass. I've just made him look silly by showing I've put 5 new people in to work and taken on a High Street shop with the money. I would say that's exactly what the government want people to do with the cash ( which is a loan and not a gift )

Wouldn't you?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 17:36]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:35 - Jul 21 with 841 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:28 - Jul 21 by grumpy

Could you tell us what business your in?

Online stuff mainly involving celebrities and people who are famous on the internet. I'd like to think that's what gives me my fantastic sense of humour on this forum.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:36 - Jul 21 with 837 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:34 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Soppy told me I was a sc*mbag for taking bounceback loads and have no moral compass. I've just made him look silly by showing I've put 5 new people in to work and taken on a High Street shop with the money. I would say that's exactly what the government want people to do with the cash ( which is a loan and not a gift )

Wouldn't you?

and what business are you in?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:36 - Jul 21 with 835 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:36 - Jul 21 by grumpy

I explained above grumps hun.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:39 - Jul 21 with 827 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:36 - Jul 21 by grumpy

So you have' taken the keys to a large town centre High Street premises'to run Online stuff mainly involving celebrities and people who are famous on the internet?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:39 - Jul 21 with 827 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:34 - Jul 21 by Boris_

Wouldn't you?

That's great, but it doesn't really answer my question.

Why all the self-aggrandisements posts?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:44 - Jul 21 with 822 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:39 - Jul 21 by grumpy

So you have' taken the keys to a large town centre High Street premises'to run Online stuff mainly involving celebrities and people who are famous on the internet?

No. I am using existing skills, machinery and resource to build a separate BUSINESS on the High Street. Good old fashioned entrepreneurialism through the pandemic.

Better than crying about Dominic Cummings and Brexit, huh?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:45 - Jul 21 with 819 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:39 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

That's great, but it doesn't really answer my question.

Why all the self-aggrandisements posts?

Responding to a bed wetter?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:53 - Jul 21 with 812 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:44 - Jul 21 by Boris_

No. I am using existing skills, machinery and resource to build a separate BUSINESS on the High Street. Good old fashioned entrepreneurialism through the pandemic.

Better than crying about Dominic Cummings and Brexit, huh?

What's the name of this separate BUSINESS on the High Street that is as you put it' Good old fashioned entrepreneurial ism'
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 804 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 17:53 - Jul 21 by grumpy

What's the name of this separate BUSINESS on the High Street that is as you put it' Good old fashioned entrepreneurial ism'

Why are you so keen to know Grumps? So you can stand outside it with your EU cardigan on and Stop Brexit placard?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024