Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 04:32 - Oct 11 with 8205 viewsDr_Parnassus

During a rally to show support for the President of the USA, one of the attendees has been shot dead.

ANTIFA celebrate and shout support for the shooting in the aftermath, one heard shouting “one less white supremacist” as he lay there dying. Not too dissimilar a scene and reaction to the murder of Jay Danielson in Portland.

If anyone wonders why I take exception to people labelling normal people “racist”, “nazis”, “white supremacists” and “fascists” without understanding the words, then this is the reason. It’s incredibly dangerous. This is identity politics which has often led to communist murders in the millions over such ideals.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:15 - Oct 11 with 887 viewsDJack

https://scontent.fcae1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/121210635_3378690625544458_56407

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 884 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:11 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Nothing is being conflated, you are just realising you are wrong.

That whole discussion regarding ANTIFA was about ANTIFA being listed as a domestic terror organisation as instructed by the President.

They couldn’t do that however as they couldn’t find the structure to suggest it is an organised group. That would mean the centralised driving force ie funding.

Hence Trumps response above.

Keep up at the back.

More rubbish from you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 883 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:15 - Oct 11 by DJack

https://scontent.fcae1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/121210635_3378690625544458_56407

If in doubt, post a silly link.

Nice.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:18 - Oct 11 with 880 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:16 - Oct 11 by DJack

More rubbish from you.

It’s all spot on, but stuff like that goes over your head because you don’t understand your own position or the topic you are attempting to talk about just because your hero is posting.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:18 - Oct 11 with 879 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:16 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

If in doubt, post a silly link.

Nice.

Most of your posts have been silly.

Your last link was silly as it did not support the agenda you are setting...Trump called them thugs and anarchists not terrorists.

You are a sad man.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:21 - Oct 11 with 877 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:18 - Oct 11 by DJack

Most of your posts have been silly.

Your last link was silly as it did not support the agenda you are setting...Trump called them thugs and anarchists not terrorists.

You are a sad man.

It’s all spot on, as I’m sure you suspect.

Trump used the FBI directors words and added to them. That was the point.

As I have said, you are out of your depth.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:23 - Oct 11 with 870 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:21 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s all spot on, as I’m sure you suspect.

Trump used the FBI directors words and added to them. That was the point.

As I have said, you are out of your depth.

Trump has also said that Biden, Obama and others should be tried for treason, it don't make it true.

Sad man.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:24 - Oct 11 with 868 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:23 - Oct 11 by DJack

Trump has also said that Biden, Obama and others should be tried for treason, it don't make it true.

Sad man.

What a stupid response.

Login to get fewer ads

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:26 - Oct 11 with 866 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:24 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

What a stupid response.

I've posted links to government sites with their definitions...you've posted tweets.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 864 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:26 - Oct 11 by DJack

I've posted links to government sites with their definitions...you've posted tweets.

You mean the definition I posted way before you to show you the only thing missing from listing ANTIFA as a domestic terror organisation.... was the “organisational bit?

Which is why Trump slayed the fact they wouldn’t look into their centralised funding....

Aye, nice one. You will get there eventually.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:40 - Oct 11 with 849 viewslonglostjack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:28 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

You mean the definition I posted way before you to show you the only thing missing from listing ANTIFA as a domestic terror organisation.... was the “organisational bit?

Which is why Trump slayed the fact they wouldn’t look into their centralised funding....

Aye, nice one. You will get there eventually.

Are you a US citizen ? You seem to be a bit obsessed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:47 - Oct 11 with 841 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:40 - Oct 11 by longlostjack

Are you a US citizen ? You seem to be a bit obsessed.

I will be in the future no doubt.

US politics is my day job, I am paid to be obsessed by it.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 22:36 - Oct 11 with 817 viewslonglostjack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:47 - Oct 11 by Dr_Parnassus

I will be in the future no doubt.

US politics is my day job, I am paid to be obsessed by it.

Cool. Do you earn a lot of money?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:10 - Oct 11 with 804 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 21:23 - Oct 11 by DJack

Sad man.

Except it is true.
As the released documents show are showing.
But sorry you won't get to read it in any MSM, because they don't want the US public to know.
The most likely indictment would be sedition. Are you aware of what Clinton said about Trump getting in they would all hang.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:52 - Oct 11 with 796 viewsJack123

So funny, seeing DJ on the rack.. he he All jokes aside, I would buy you a drink any day mate, you are a nice fella, I know that..

libera nos a malo

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 00:37 - Oct 12 with 778 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:52 - Oct 11 by Jack123

So funny, seeing DJ on the rack.. he he All jokes aside, I would buy you a drink any day mate, you are a nice fella, I know that..

A couple of points mucka, I offered you that chance a while back. If you think I'm on the ropes then you're as nuts as Dr P.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 00:37 - Oct 12 with 778 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:10 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Except it is true.
But sorry you won't get to read it in any MSM, because they don't want the US public to know.
The most likely indictment would be sedition. Are you aware of what Clinton said about Trump getting in they would all hang.

Wel then you can point me in the direction of this evidence...can't you?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 00:49 - Oct 12 with 766 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:10 - Oct 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Except it is true.

Another one for you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officia

But Obama or something, yeah!

Additionally wheres the birth certificate Trump was going to reveal when he got into office?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 01:34 - Oct 12 with 762 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:52 - Oct 11 by Jack123

It’s a daily occurrence.

He’s now talking about Trumps birth certificate on a thread about a murdered man.

Utterly bonkers.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 01:36 - Oct 12 with 761 viewsDr_Parnassus

Will be some interesting developments when we can see the official records.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 02:06 - Oct 12 with 759 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 01:34 - Oct 12 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s a daily occurrence.

He’s now talking about Trumps birth certificate on a thread about a murdered man.

Utterly bonkers.

You poor sod...As everyone else knows I'm talking about Trump releasing obamas birth certificate as "proof" that he is not American - the birther conspiracy. You crack on.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 02:18 - Oct 12 with 757 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 02:06 - Oct 12 by DJack

You poor sod...As everyone else knows I'm talking about Trump releasing obamas birth certificate as "proof" that he is not American - the birther conspiracy. You crack on.

Can never tell with you.

The point remains, you have Trump Tourette’s.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 02:32 - Oct 12 with 753 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 02:18 - Oct 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Can never tell with you.

The point remains, you have Trump Tourette’s.

Whilst you have Trump on your chin. Wipe it off.

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 03:00 - Oct 12 with 750 viewsDr_Parnassus

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 02:32 - Oct 12 by DJack

Whilst you have Trump on your chin. Wipe it off.

Brilliant...

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 07:55 - Oct 12 with 714 viewsKeithHaynes

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:02 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

I have suggested this to the forum owner in a couple of threads. It won’t happen though, same as it didn’t when Phil had it. More hits etc.

Awful forum to read as it is now.

How do you suggest it would look better if a thread or post is moved somewhere else ?
Or the hits would be less or indeed more ?
The thread has been put on here as news, and the news is factually correct. The responses are not racist or abusive, just contrary to some people’s opinions. I’m open to suggestions, but how many forums are needed ?

What would the forum be called, because as I see it all it would be, as has been quoted is a forum for opinions some don’t agree with ?

Has debate really fallen to a level where if someone doesn’t like the content then it should be banned ?

I will add, the other political threads on here, the Matchday thread for the debates and two on migrants, none of which contain any racist or abusive language. One twitter post was removed because the actual twitter post was made by a known racist, however the poster of this has not indicated he supported racism, nor has he done so on this website. If that is confirmed they will be banned indefinitely, but there is nothing there at all at this time.

If you find a debate on the presidency too much to handle or support for AntiFa so annoying that it makes you confront someone then turn it in to debate. Liking or having a preference for one side or the other doesn’t constitute a banning from this website.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024