Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 04:32 - Oct 11 with 8204 viewsDr_Parnassus

During a rally to show support for the President of the USA, one of the attendees has been shot dead.

ANTIFA celebrate and shout support for the shooting in the aftermath, one heard shouting “one less white supremacist” as he lay there dying. Not too dissimilar a scene and reaction to the murder of Jay Danielson in Portland.

If anyone wonders why I take exception to people labelling normal people “racist”, “nazis”, “white supremacists” and “fascists” without understanding the words, then this is the reason. It’s incredibly dangerous. This is identity politics which has often led to communist murders in the millions over such ideals.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 07:57 - Oct 12 with 1186 viewsAndy1300

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 07:55 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

How do you suggest it would look better if a thread or post is moved somewhere else ?
Or the hits would be less or indeed more ?
The thread has been put on here as news, and the news is factually correct. The responses are not racist or abusive, just contrary to some people’s opinions. I’m open to suggestions, but how many forums are needed ?

What would the forum be called, because as I see it all it would be, as has been quoted is a forum for opinions some don’t agree with ?

Has debate really fallen to a level where if someone doesn’t like the content then it should be banned ?

I will add, the other political threads on here, the Matchday thread for the debates and two on migrants, none of which contain any racist or abusive language. One twitter post was removed because the actual twitter post was made by a known racist, however the poster of this has not indicated he supported racism, nor has he done so on this website. If that is confirmed they will be banned indefinitely, but there is nothing there at all at this time.

If you find a debate on the presidency too much to handle or support for AntiFa so annoying that it makes you confront someone then turn it in to debate. Liking or having a preference for one side or the other doesn’t constitute a banning from this website.

That’s exactly what they want,if you don’t agree with them, you should be silenced.

You also get called all sorts of names.

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 08:20 - Oct 12 with 1168 viewsDr_Parnassus

How do you suggest it would look better if a thread or post is moved somewhere else ?
The thread has been put on here as news, and the news is factually correct. The responses are not racist or abusive, just contrary to some people’s opinions. I’m open to suggestions, but how many forums are needed ?

What would the forum be called, because as I see it all it would be, as has been quoted is a forum for opinions some don’t agree with ?

Has debate really fallen to a level where if someone doesn’t like the content then it should be banned ?

I will add, the other political threads on here, the Matchday thread for the debates and two on migrants, none of which contain any racist or abusive language. One twitter post was removed because the actual twitter post was made by a known racist, however the poster of this has not indicated he supported racism, nor has he done so on this website. If that is confirmed they will be banned indefinitely, but there is nothing there at all at this time.

If you find a debate on the presidency too much to handle or support for AntiFa so annoying that it makes you confront someone then turn it in to debate. Liking or having a preference for one side or the other doesn’t constitute a banning from this website.

Absolutely spot on.

Let’s put all the Swansea threads in one topic “Swansea” too while we are at it.... just crazy.

But you are right, not a racist bone in my body, never has been and never will be. One of the most accepting and tolerant individuals you are ever likely to meet.

Don’t even know where that narrative has come from, well apart from “the Professor” when he couldn’t answer a point I made so blurted it out as a defence mechanism. First time I’ve ever been called that in the decades I’ve been on this planet, but of course that’s 2020 for you.

It’s abhorrent that anyone with an opinion that isn’t what the media is portraying at the time is then accused of being racist. It’s sickening, which was my point in the OP. Identity politics.

A man lay dead after being murdered and people on the streets are rejoicing because he supports the police, which of course you aren’t meant to at the moment. They lump him in with white supremacists and racists and say they are glad he was murdered. Based on what is he any of those things?

I thought the thread may actually get universal support on here calling out the incident where we could come together and finally see what’s happening here - however my OP was proven accurate by the fact people wanted the news silenced or changed to fit another more comfortable narrative which was blaming the victim.

It’s far easier to claim racism (this thread doesn’t even have anything to do with race in the slightest) as a way to not have to respond to the content, it’s an age old technique in political discussion. When stuck, abuse the speaker. But this identify politics is horrifying.

As I said, just abhorrent and very, very dangerous.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 9:37]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:58 - Oct 12 with 1104 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 00:37 - Oct 12 by DJack

Wel then you can point me in the direction of this evidence...can't you?

What you mean like this?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-29-20_Letter%20to%20Sen.%20Gra
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 19:02 - Oct 12 with 1062 viewsNeath_Jack

Nobody suggested banning anyone, or at least i certainly haven't.

I suggested giving the biggest troll in internet history, a USA thread / area to himself.

I never said he posted anything racist either.

That's all he is doing is constantly baiting people with his right wing bollocks, which is fine, but keep it in one place, not all over the shop. If you can't or won't see it, that's up to you.

I know how these places work, more hits equal more money in through the site, fair enough. But if that's all you want to see is constant bickering, with the odd decent thread here and there...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:16 - Oct 12 with 1053 viewsCatullus

Constant bickering with the odd decent thread....sounds like the way it was before the split. Who's doing the bickering? The same person doing most of the moaning?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:24 - Oct 12 with 1039 viewsNeath_Jack

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:16 - Oct 12 by Catullus

Constant bickering with the odd decent thread....sounds like the way it was before the split. Who's doing the bickering? The same person doing most of the moaning?

Quote me then Cat

Yes, exactly like the old forum went, only instead of Darran doing the baiting, it's now Dimi. You call it moaning, i call it constructive criticism, that is allowed surely? Remember you are the chap that started crying because i corrected you when you assumed i meant something, what was it, stop being so confrontational you said? Behave.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:37 - Oct 12 with 1018 viewsDarran

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:24 - Oct 12 by Neath_Jack

Quote me then Cat

Yes, exactly like the old forum went, only instead of Darran doing the baiting, it's now Dimi. You call it moaning, i call it constructive criticism, that is allowed surely? Remember you are the chap that started crying because i corrected you when you assumed i meant something, what was it, stop being so confrontational you said? Behave.

Excuse me?

Keith Haynes is still learning and I don’t expect certain posters to be here long term.

Mind you being serious when Keith set out his new rules he stated he wanted to attract children here but there’s a poster quite happily posting away that has stuck up for child molestation and historic sex abusers several times.
The same poster that has already had two usernames banned from Pip Sumblers new site had several usernames banned from here in the past and was banned from here until Pip left fansnetwork.

Don’t swear though it might upset someone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:39 - Oct 12 with 1015 viewsDarran

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:37 - Oct 12 by Darran

Excuse me?

Keith Haynes is still learning and I don’t expect certain posters to be here long term.

Mind you being serious when Keith set out his new rules he stated he wanted to attract children here but there’s a poster quite happily posting away that has stuck up for child molestation and historic sex abusers several times.
The same poster that has already had two usernames banned from Pip Sumblers new site had several usernames banned from here in the past and was banned from here until Pip left fansnetwork.

By the way as I’ve said before I never post anything on the internet that could get me into trouble and isn’t 100% true.

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:42 - Oct 12 with 1007 viewsNeath_Jack

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:37 - Oct 12 by Darran

Excuse me?

Keith seems a thoroughly decent chap.

But if he don't get hold of Dimi and his nonsense, this place will be unrecoverable. There are already two forums vying for the same subject attention, he doesn't need it dragging down.

Anyway f*ck off, I'm not speaking to you.

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:45 - Oct 12 with 1003 viewsDarran

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 19:42 - Oct 12 by Neath_Jack

Keith seems a thoroughly decent chap.

But if he don't get hold of Dimi and his nonsense, this place will be unrecoverable. There are already two forums vying for the same subject attention, he doesn't need it dragging down.

Anyway f*ck off, I'm not speaking to you.

Thank you for speaking to me it’s cheered me up immensely. ♥️

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:26 - Oct 12 with 943 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 13:58 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

What you mean like this?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-29-20_Letter%20to%20Sen.%20Gra

How the heck is that evidence! Evidence would be the facts from the declassified documents - and you show none!

Putting aside the lack of any evidence lets look at the letter.

The person Trump appointed as DNI says for the first item that they don't know if there is exaggeration or fabrication by the Russians.
The second item says "alleged approval by Hilary"
The third one alleges that unspecified staff referred something to Comey...the same Comey who Investigated Hilary and they came up with naff all.

Still no evidence!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:07 - Oct 13 with 928 viewsDr_Parnassus

I love the meltdowns after Keith has shown the whingers up for what they are.

“Tell him mun”... “Keeeeeeith!”

What’s he doing boys?

“He is saying things I don’t want to read”.

Don’t read them then.

“But then it looks like he has a point because we can’t reply or explain why he’s wrong”

Well maybe he’s right then?

“Keeeeeith!!! He’s a troll!!”

Didn’t you announce on more than one occasion that he was the best poster on Planetswans for years on end?

“But I didn’t know he wouldn’t hate Trump like us at the time”.

So your opinion on whether someone is a good or bad poster changes depending on their political views? Why don’t you counter his political points then?

“I’m in the building industry, I don’t know the first thing about politics.”

Log off mate.

[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 0:14]

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:25 - Oct 13 with 920 viewsDarran

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:07 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

I love the meltdowns after Keith has shown the whingers up for what they are.

“Tell him mun”... “Keeeeeeith!”

What’s he doing boys?

“He is saying things I don’t want to read”.

Don’t read them then.

“But then it looks like he has a point because we can’t reply or explain why he’s wrong”

Well maybe he’s right then?

“Keeeeeith!!! He’s a troll!!”

Didn’t you announce on more than one occasion that he was the best poster on Planetswans for years on end?

“But I didn’t know he wouldn’t hate Trump like us at the time”.

So your opinion on whether someone is a good or bad poster changes depending on their political views? Why don’t you counter his political points then?

“I’m in the building industry, I don’t know the first thing about politics.”

Log off mate.

[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 0:14]

If I remember correctly he did stick up for your previous username when you it was banned,the one that was banned for constant trolling.

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:27 - Oct 13 with 920 viewsDr_Parnassus

Keith, just so you know what you are dealing with. This is just the tip of the iceberg, this guy used to praise me so often I was accused of being him on more than one occasion.

After these views he continually made for years, I didn’t post for about a year to 18 months (ironically coinciding with the demise of Planetswans). When I came back under this username Neath Jack found out I supported the President and couldn’t answer my question of where the oppression was in America.

This has now led the the continuous bile you see from him where I have turned into a troll - simply because of my political affiliation. These lefties are bonkers, as the OP said, it’s identity politics. Funny how everything he used to say... he has now become.

“When he replies directly to you, you call him a troll. How does that work?!”

“Calling names when you get frustrated”.

“There is not a poster on here that can reply, especially to E20’s well constructed posts”

“I would love someone to respond to E20’s posts and take apart what he is saying, but I just cannot see it happening, the debate will be shut down one way or another”.

Spot on and exactly what is happening again here.

Imagine being able to make someone do a complete 180 just by stating why Trump has been a decent president contrary to what the media say.

So in short, when you are hearing Neathie crying like this about me at every given opportunity... You are simply hearing my biggest fan for years and years being upset that I have recently show my support for the President... but doesn’t know enough about the subject to tell me why I shouldn’t. That’s literally it, so he has turned into the people that he used to slate for years on end for doing the exact same thing he is now doing.

That’s the strength of politics in 2020, it can reduce normally lucid people to an irrational mess in one or two posts, simply because the media has made it so partisan and the identify politics that has surrounded the campaigns mean that anyone who isn’t against Trump is seen as a racist (even though he had condemned racism multiple times) and anyone who values their social presence has to be seen to be combatting these people incase they get called the same.

Similar tactics were used in the 1930’s in Germany funnily enough. People supported the regime because anyone who spoke out against the media driven propaganda was rounded upon, many of which wouldn’t be able to state why they disagree - they just felt they should.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 7:56]

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:28 - Oct 13 with 919 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:25 - Oct 13 by Darran

If I remember correctly he did stick up for your previous username when you it was banned,the one that was banned for constant trolling.

Yep the ones posted above, when Phil banned me and others for calling out the Trust.

Seems we were right about that too. Shock horror.

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:37 - Oct 13 with 912 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anyway, enough of this nonsense where people are clearly trying to derail the discussion of world news that makes them uncomfortable.

A new picture has emerged of the shooter with his gun drawn and pointing it at the man after trying and failing to take his mace off him.

There is no mace in the air meaning the mace was discharged AFTER the murderer had drawn and pointed his weapon at him... which is the point of such things as mace. To try and neutralise a deadly threat in a non deadly fashion.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 0:41]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:55 - Oct 13 with 851 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 23:26 - Oct 12 by DJack

How the heck is that evidence! Evidence would be the facts from the declassified documents - and you show none!

Putting aside the lack of any evidence lets look at the letter.

The person Trump appointed as DNI says for the first item that they don't know if there is exaggeration or fabrication by the Russians.
The second item says "alleged approval by Hilary"
The third one alleges that unspecified staff referred something to Comey...the same Comey who Investigated Hilary and they came up with naff all.

Still no evidence!

It is slightly difficult to show the actual documents, because they have been ordered to be declassified in that case, but have not been given to the public.
We can only take the assessments of other officials who have seen them and officially reported on them.
If that is not good enough for you, you will have to wait until they are actually published, which Barr is currently refusing to do and has done so for the past year.
Hence the president's warning to him.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 22:35 - Oct 13 with 809 viewsDJack

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 12:55 - Oct 13 by A_Fans_Dad

It is slightly difficult to show the actual documents, because they have been ordered to be declassified in that case, but have not been given to the public.
We can only take the assessments of other officials who have seen them and officially reported on them.
If that is not good enough for you, you will have to wait until they are actually published, which Barr is currently refusing to do and has done so for the past year.
Hence the president's warning to him.

So the letter and Trumps twitter calls are meat for his base...

Colour me surprised, still no evidence...Sounds like the birther thing again!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:42 - Oct 13 with 801 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:37 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Anyway, enough of this nonsense where people are clearly trying to derail the discussion of world news that makes them uncomfortable.

A new picture has emerged of the shooter with his gun drawn and pointing it at the man after trying and failing to take his mace off him.

There is no mace in the air meaning the mace was discharged AFTER the murderer had drawn and pointed his weapon at him... which is the point of such things as mace. To try and neutralise a deadly threat in a non deadly fashion.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 0:41]

Article from the NYTimes featuring an interview with the photographer who took the photos and was present at the shooting. It appears as though the deceased slapped the security guard and it escalated from there, however there are other accounts in their articles which indicate the guard may have put us hand on the deceased's chest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/business/media/denver-photographer-shooting.h
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 23:54]
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:07 - Oct 14 with 785 views1462jack

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 00:27 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Keith, just so you know what you are dealing with. This is just the tip of the iceberg, this guy used to praise me so often I was accused of being him on more than one occasion.

After these views he continually made for years, I didn’t post for about a year to 18 months (ironically coinciding with the demise of Planetswans). When I came back under this username Neath Jack found out I supported the President and couldn’t answer my question of where the oppression was in America.

This has now led the the continuous bile you see from him where I have turned into a troll - simply because of my political affiliation. These lefties are bonkers, as the OP said, it’s identity politics. Funny how everything he used to say... he has now become.

“When he replies directly to you, you call him a troll. How does that work?!”

“Calling names when you get frustrated”.

“There is not a poster on here that can reply, especially to E20’s well constructed posts”

“I would love someone to respond to E20’s posts and take apart what he is saying, but I just cannot see it happening, the debate will be shut down one way or another”.

Spot on and exactly what is happening again here.

Imagine being able to make someone do a complete 180 just by stating why Trump has been a decent president contrary to what the media say.

So in short, when you are hearing Neathie crying like this about me at every given opportunity... You are simply hearing my biggest fan for years and years being upset that I have recently show my support for the President... but doesn’t know enough about the subject to tell me why I shouldn’t. That’s literally it, so he has turned into the people that he used to slate for years on end for doing the exact same thing he is now doing.

That’s the strength of politics in 2020, it can reduce normally lucid people to an irrational mess in one or two posts, simply because the media has made it so partisan and the identify politics that has surrounded the campaigns mean that anyone who isn’t against Trump is seen as a racist (even though he had condemned racism multiple times) and anyone who values their social presence has to be seen to be combatting these people incase they get called the same.

Similar tactics were used in the 1930’s in Germany funnily enough. People supported the regime because anyone who spoke out against the media driven propaganda was rounded upon, many of which wouldn’t be able to state why they disagree - they just felt they should.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 7:56]

Been blinded by the media they are like lemmings
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 01:43 - Oct 14 with 769 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:42 - Oct 13 by majorraglan

Article from the NYTimes featuring an interview with the photographer who took the photos and was present at the shooting. It appears as though the deceased slapped the security guard and it escalated from there, however there are other accounts in their articles which indicate the guard may have put us hand on the deceased's chest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/business/media/denver-photographer-shooting.h
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 23:54]

He did open palm slap him, we have discussed this.

These blokes started to surround these people, and were getting very aggressive. So the man took out his mace.

The murderer then tried to take his mace off him which was when he palmed him away, he’s lucky he got an open palmer, he could have quite rightly hit him with force in self defence.

After he failed to take his mace off him he drew his gun and pointed it at him. That’s when the guy quite rightly discharged the mace in his direction. He then shot him in the face, utterly crazy.

Look at his hand...

Quite why you seem to want to defend a murderer is beyond me. If he was that scared of the mace he could have either taken two steps backwards and got out of his personal space, or you know, walk away. Call me crazy.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 1:46]

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:27 - Oct 14 with 718 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 22:35 - Oct 13 by DJack

So you don't consider information from the head of DNI to be "evidence"?
OK.
Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 14:37 - Oct 14 with 716 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver on 22:35 - Oct 13 by DJack

Are you aware that the DOJ and FBI are still refusing to hand over documentation to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental AffairsCommittee after 2 years of requests.
This committee has oversight for everything USA.
Here is the latest letter yet again requesting documents.

You seem to think this is all conspiracy stuff, but the oversight committee do not.
🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 22:53 - Oct 16 with 650 viewsDr_Parnassus

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/15/us/denver-security-gu

Now charged with murder facing up to 48 years in prison, which will take him to around an 80 year old man. That will do me:

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 23:46 - Oct 16 with 636 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Supporter of the President shot dead in Denver🇺🇸 on 01:43 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

He did open palm slap him, we have discussed this.

These blokes started to surround these people, and were getting very aggressive. So the man took out his mace.

The murderer then tried to take his mace off him which was when he palmed him away, he’s lucky he got an open palmer, he could have quite rightly hit him with force in self defence.

After he failed to take his mace off him he drew his gun and pointed it at him. That’s when the guy quite rightly discharged the mace in his direction. He then shot him in the face, utterly crazy.

Look at his hand...

Quite why you seem to want to defend a murderer is beyond me. If he was that scared of the mace he could have either taken two steps backwards and got out of his personal space, or you know, walk away. Call me crazy.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 1:46]

I am not seeing to defend the murderer. I am merely pointing out the account provided by a witness, which could provide posters with a more informed and balanced perspective.

I concur with your comments about stepping back.

The offender has been charged with second degree murder which carries a minimum tariff of 16 years and a maximum tariff of 48 years (as you have pointed out in a more recent post).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024