Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smallbone 13:38 - Jan 18 with 711 viewsdarthvader

F..ucked his acl the other night and will be out for 6 months minimum

keep the faith coyr

Smallbone on 13:55 - Jan 18 with 686 viewsA1079

Such a shame. He was looking good on Saturday until he went off.

We are certainly unlucky with injuries at the moment and none of them ever seem to be minor and short term.

Can you imagine the noise if one of the big 6 clubs proportionately had these number of injuries and first team losses.

Just listened to RH press conference for the Shrewsbury game. Never heard him sound and look so downbeat and disheartened. Sometimes managers need some support and lifitng. It is not an easy job.

I think he and the team could all do with a break.

Difficult now to see how tomorrows game will pan out. I would have said we need to go for a good FA cup run but it is not beyond the realms of possibilities that we could have such a unexperienced side out that a so called upset is not off the cards (though it never is anyway).
Smallbone on 14:37 - Jan 18 with 652 viewssaint22

Smallbone on 13:55 - Jan 18 by A1079

Such a shame. He was looking good on Saturday until he went off.

We are certainly unlucky with injuries at the moment and none of them ever seem to be minor and short term.

Can you imagine the noise if one of the big 6 clubs proportionately had these number of injuries and first team losses.

Just listened to RH press conference for the Shrewsbury game. Never heard him sound and look so downbeat and disheartened. Sometimes managers need some support and lifitng. It is not an easy job.

I think he and the team could all do with a break.

Difficult now to see how tomorrows game will pan out. I would have said we need to go for a good FA cup run but it is not beyond the realms of possibilities that we could have such a unexperienced side out that a so called upset is not off the cards (though it never is anyway).

I'd blood the youngsters tomorrow, give those we need in the first team a well earned rest and see who can step up as we will need them clearly if we cant bring anyone in
Shame about Smallbone as he looked much better Saturday and stronger than he has, hope he comes back quickly
Smallbone on 15:04 - Jan 18 with 622 viewsTimSaint

Smallbone on 14:37 - Jan 18 by saint22

I'd blood the youngsters tomorrow, give those we need in the first team a well earned rest and see who can step up as we will need them clearly if we cant bring anyone in
Shame about Smallbone as he looked much better Saturday and stronger than he has, hope he comes back quickly

That's partly the problem though. Many of the youngsters are either out on loan or injured as well.

Smallbone, Salisu, Tella and Obafemi are all injured.

Slattery is out on loan, as is Hesketh.

Plus.....
Ings, Vest, Redmond, Djenepo and Romeu are all injured and McQueen went back to square one when the pins in his knee caused infection.

Add to that list the likes of Hoedt, Lemina, Elyounoussi and Gunn who are all on loan and we have a huge number of absent players. Oh and Bertrand will be suspended for the next league match.

HOWEVER - I heard that Sims is back from his loan at Doncaster, so perhaps he will be forced to start tomorrow, seeing as he has experience of playing at the same level as the Shrews.

Not sure we'll be able to name a full bench for tomorrow !!

TimSaint

Smallbone on 16:46 - Jan 18 with 571 viewsRon11

Smallbone on 15:04 - Jan 18 by TimSaint

That's partly the problem though. Many of the youngsters are either out on loan or injured as well.

Smallbone, Salisu, Tella and Obafemi are all injured.

Slattery is out on loan, as is Hesketh.

Plus.....
Ings, Vest, Redmond, Djenepo and Romeu are all injured and McQueen went back to square one when the pins in his knee caused infection.

Add to that list the likes of Hoedt, Lemina, Elyounoussi and Gunn who are all on loan and we have a huge number of absent players. Oh and Bertrand will be suspended for the next league match.

HOWEVER - I heard that Sims is back from his loan at Doncaster, so perhaps he will be forced to start tomorrow, seeing as he has experience of playing at the same level as the Shrews.

Not sure we'll be able to name a full bench for tomorrow !!

Tyreke Johnson and Tom O Connor also on loan at Gillingham with Callum Slattery.
Smallbone on 19:58 - Jan 18 with 494 viewsSadoldgit

I may have got this wrong, but I thought I heard that Sims was injured at Doncaster?
Smallbone on 20:53 - Jan 18 with 455 viewspjt50

Smallbone on 19:58 - Jan 18 by Sadoldgit

I may have got this wrong, but I thought I heard that Sims was injured at Doncaster?

To have Sims available would be a real luxury at the moment.

Yes, I think he might be injured. Apparently he's attracting interest from better clubs than Doncaster.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024