Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Game Matchday Thread 15:00 - Mar 1 with 5918 viewsSaintNick

can we do the unlikely tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 22:45 - Mar 1 with 869 viewsbarry_sanchez

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 22:42 - Mar 1 by saintwizzler

From the starting 11 from when we played Everton back in October only KWP and Romeu were missing tonight through injury.
We were 6th back then.

Hassenhuttl blaming our injuries in the post match interview. 😬

Yes that made no sense whatsoever.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 23:05 - Mar 1 with 790 viewsSadoldgit

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 22:42 - Mar 1 by saintwizzler

From the starting 11 from when we played Everton back in October only KWP and Romeu were missing tonight through injury.
We were 6th back then.

Hassenhuttl blaming our injuries in the post match interview. 😬

They are both big losses, especially KWP. We were flying when we played them last time and our tails were up. We are now going through a slump and confidence is low. Still, who imagined that we would get anything up there? Although it was another defeat there were signs of recovery in the second half. KWP will make a big difference when he comes back and perhaps Ralph should stick with Tella’s energy and enthusiasm over Redmond who is not at his best. The next match is huge.
Everton Game Matchday Thread on 23:24 - Mar 1 with 745 viewsbarry_sanchez

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 23:05 - Mar 1 by Sadoldgit

They are both big losses, especially KWP. We were flying when we played them last time and our tails were up. We are now going through a slump and confidence is low. Still, who imagined that we would get anything up there? Although it was another defeat there were signs of recovery in the second half. KWP will make a big difference when he comes back and perhaps Ralph should stick with Tella’s energy and enthusiasm over Redmond who is not at his best. The next match is huge.

Our first XI is ok, pretty good in fact its below that, below the waterline its a rotten hull.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 07:55 - Mar 2 with 589 viewsCity_boy

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 23:05 - Mar 1 by Sadoldgit

Totally agree with the thread.

I would also consider replacing Bednarek on the right. He looks like a fish out of water there and Stephens was no better. As for Redmond, he just needs dropping. He is not creating anything and not scoring, even when he has been in good positions.
Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Mar 2 with 485 viewsluffy22

I don't have sky sports so couldn't watch last night, but I think I am very lucky not to have watched if man of the match was given to Jordan Pickford.

According to Carragher on sky sports website "Pickford's contribution was to spend 90 minutes as a bystander"

And that made him the best and most entertaining player on the pitch????
Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Mar 2 with 476 viewssolent_toffee

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Mar 2 by luffy22

I don't have sky sports so couldn't watch last night, but I think I am very lucky not to have watched if man of the match was given to Jordan Pickford.

According to Carragher on sky sports website "Pickford's contribution was to spend 90 minutes as a bystander"

Richarlison was MOTM on the Sky coverage. He had a decent game.
Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Mar 2 with 475 viewsSadoldgit

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Mar 2 by luffy22

He did nothing apart from get in the way of a scuffed shot from Vestergaard at the end so I’m not sure why he gets a 7. Mind you, I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the players ratings here! Too many scores being settled.
Everton Game Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Mar 2 with 451 viewsbarry_sanchez

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Mar 2 by Sadoldgit

He did nothing apart from get in the way of a scuffed shot from Vestergaard at the end so I’m not sure why he gets a 7. Mind you, I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the players ratings here! Too many scores being settled.

You can't award any Saints player highly simply because collectively and individually it was woeful, tops 5 for anyone, its immaterial anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Mar 3 with 369 viewsSadoldgit

Everton Game Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Mar 2 by barry_sanchez

You can't award any Saints player highly simply because collectively and individually it was woeful, tops 5 for anyone, its immaterial anyway.

Moussa and Armstrong both deserved more than 5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024